NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how psychopaths can be so charming, just read up on Ted Bundy as an example, That's if he was a psychopath.
I am wondering if it could have been schizophrenia he was suffering from.

Psychopathy is not the same thing as schizophrenia.

I think SP was more like Ted Kaczynski (loner, outsider) than Ted Bundy (charming, friendly).

His DNA is a major clue. If dear old Dad was a suicidal psychopath then it all makes sense. We may never know why he choose Vegas and that particular festival either. Psychopaths have very different reasoning than your average person.

Dear old dad was described by feds as a psychopath with suicidal tendencies. Seems like an apple didn't fall far from that tree.

He wanted what he wanted and NOW! People said he was arrogant. Had expectations. If the food did not arrive fast enough, he ordered more

It could be his secret fantasy to go out with a bang. Not everyone shares their deepest darkest fantasies with others. Obviously, he thought about this meticulous months leading up to it. He didn't get into a disagreement then shot in a heat of the moment. He also made it impersonal so, he didn't have to look the victims in the eyes. :(

Yes, there are. The law was made to deal with drug money originally.

They always adk if you have more than $10,000 when flying. One time we saw a man who said he did. What happens ? Do not know

Again, if you have it in cash. It's not the same as electronic transfer, if you funds are in the bank. You can transfer money from one account to the other electronically, with no such restrictions. People do it day in and day out.

Dear old dad was described by feds as a psychopath with suicidal tendencies. Seems like an apple didn't fall far from that tree.

I think science will discover more about psychopathy studying it in family DNA. Neurlaw is another field.

Thread #4 is ready for you. please move discussion there. This one will close in 10 minutes

I think so to -- I do not think guns are anywhere near how worshipped here but I suppose one could practice in like other countries for , how people describe it ,"fun"

How the noise and smells aren't a turn off in itself has remained a mystery to me.

I like going to the meat dept in the grocery store , with nice music and AC and making a selection -- ha!

much of this stuff imo is childhood -- exposure ! People need water -- it is not an innate need to go killing things for fun.

Play gun range if one wants to see if they can hit a bulls eye!!!!!!!!!!

Unless it is being eaten it is a lot like fishing IMO. If one wants feel a sense of accomplishment jump in and if you can catch up to a shark and beat its a@@ (!) hang it on ones wall. One wins!

If one wants a reindeer decoration for ones living room go out chase a reindeer down and if you beat it up its yours!

Just like chasing a football.. if you get the touchdown you earned the points!!!!

Arm wrestling ling IMO ok then

!!!!!!!!!!!

Depending on me and hubby's schedules, babysitters, what other family members give us, I butcher and eat 12-20 deer +turkey and bear, every year. Deer meat, when properly, tastes pretty much just like grass fed beef. It is a healthy and economical way to feed our family of 7, and we harvest animals with archery equipment, muzzleloader and semiautomatic weapons. There is a sense of accomplishment, both with bringing meat home and processing it ourselves. We live in a suburban area where this would not be possible if not hunting with firearms for a lot of the season. O raise chickens and rabbits for meat but it's not enough for my family's requirements. I feel guilty as he** going to the grocery store and buying ground beef because it's easier for me than further processing my venison. We all have completely different perspectives on feeding ourselves. I've never been turned off of eating something I brought home because of a smell (besides plenty of grocery store items that were not marked past date) ora sound. Feeding my kids is exponentially more important.

Honestly, it is fun for the kids to go to the range with a .22 and hit what they're aiming at. I get texts and requests often for me or my husband to "please come teach my 40-50 year old husband to hunt" because they were never exposed to it but want to provide for their families.

If I can give my family real meat, harvested by my husband or myself, roasted and sliced for sandwiches instead of who knows what lips and peckers ground for bologna or wild turkey tenders instead of machine pressed meat byproducts, is that not my responsibility? Why should I rely on gigantic conglomerates to feed my family? I grow my own vegetables but do not have enough land to have livestock and am in a city which will also not allow me to keep such animals.

Again, if you have it in cash. It's not the same as electronic transfer, if you funds are in the bank. You can transfer money from one account to the other electronically, with no such restrictions. People do it day in and day out.

I live in a foreign country and I had to transfer funds from the US to where I live. Maybe it depends on the country, but it was a true hassle. I blamed the country I was in for the hassle, but it turned out to be US bank who screwed it all up.

I have to file my bank account here because I am a US citizen with a foreign bank account, Money is money

I live in a foreign country and I had to transfer funds from the US to where I live. Maybe it depends on the country, but it was a true hassle. I blamed the country I was in for the hassle, but it turned out to be US bank who screwed it all up.

I have to file my bank account here because I am a US citizen with a foreign bank account, Money is money

It isn't a restriction, per say. The transaction is flagged electronically by IRS, etc. but not investigated unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on me and hubby's schedules, babysitters, what other family members give us, I butcher and eat 12-20 deer +turkey and bear, every year. Deer meat, when properly, tastes pretty much just like grass fed beef. It is a healthy and economical way to feed our family of 7, and we harvest animals with archery equipment, muzzleloader and semiautomatic weapons. There is a sense of accomplishment, both with bringing meat home and processing it ourselves. We live in a suburban area where this would not be possible if not hunting with firearms for a lot of the season. O raise chickens and rabbits for meat but it's not enough for my family's requirements. I feel guilty as he** going to the grocery store and buying ground beef because it's easier for me than further processing my venison. We all have completely different perspectives on feeding ourselves. I've never been turned off of eating something I brought home because of a smell (besides plenty of grocery store items that were not marked past date) ora sound. Feeding my kids is exponentially more important.

Honestly, it is fun for the kids to go to the range with a .22 and hit what they're aiming at. I get texts and requests often for me or my husband to "please come teach my 40-50 year old husband to hunt" because they were never exposed to it but want to provide for their families.

If I can give my family real meat, harvested by my husband or myself, roasted and sliced for sandwiches instead of who knows what lips and peckers ground for bologna or wild turkey tenders instead of machine pressed meat byproducts, is that not my responsibility? Why should I rely on gigantic conglomerates to feed my family? I grow my own vegetables but do not have enough land to have livestock and am in a city which will also not allow me to keep such animals.

I do not think anyone has an issue with hunting for food. Some do,hunting for trophy. Pathetic.

Animals are predictable. When my husband hunted before we got married, he said his family saw it the same as harvesting broccoli, No skill needed. That is a different view than the people who think they are special because they killed an animal.

It isn't a restriction, per say. The transaction is flagged electronically by IRS, etc. but not investigated unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is not what I am saying. There are rules and I wonder how soon he had this all planned out,

His gf says that the ticket and money were a surprise.

He worked for,the IRS so he must know the rules with money transfer.

What was he thinking and why? Planning was needed

I am going to take a wild guess is that he didn't care about any possible penalties for not filing correct forms at the time he transferred this money.

Nothing to do woth penalities, The point is that you need to do things before you can send such a sum. When did he think of this and why?

His gf says it was a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member