GUILTY NV - Deborah Flores-Narvaez, 31, Las Vegas, 12 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celeste Flores, the woman's sister, told FoxNews.com that Griffith, a Las Vegas dancer, has been uncooperative in providing the family with detailed information.
"I am the only one out here on behalf of my family and he doesn't want to sit down and talk to me," Flores said, "There are many inconsistencies."
Flores said Griffith told her in a phone conversation last week that the young woman visited his home around 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 12, and that the two spoke briefly at his front door.
"He told me that she said she’s been depressed for the past couple of days because it was the holidays and she wasn’t around her family," Flores said.
"He also said she was sleeping in her car the past couple of nights," which Flores said was "unlike" her sister.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/19/las-vegas-police-search-missing-dancer/#ixzz18fMJgGmW

B.S.

If she missed her family, she would have called her family.....not gone to his house!! imho.

FoxNews' Megyn Kelly just had a spot light on her

This is from Atlanta area article...Deborah's mother lives in GA and she received a text message from her on Dec. 1...

“In case there is ever an emergency with me, contact Blu Griffith in Vegas. My ex-boyfriend. Not my best friend,” was the text message sent Dec. 1.

“I asked Debbie what it means, and she says ‘never mind, mommy. Just keep it for your records,’” Elise Narvaez told the AJC Monday.

Eleven days after the text message Debbie Flores-Narvaez disappeared. She has been missing since Dec. 12.

http://www.ajc.com/news/north-fulton/georgia-mother-sister-beg-783252.html

Hope I followed directions with quoting and links...

This is from Atlanta area article...Deborah's mother lives in GA and she received a text message from her on Dec. 1...

“In case there is ever an emergency with me, contact Blu Griffith in Vegas. My ex-boyfriend. Not my best friend,” was the text message sent Dec. 1.

“I asked Debbie what it means, and she says ‘never mind, mommy. Just keep it for your records,’” Elise Narvaez told the AJC Monday.

Eleven days after the text message Debbie Flores-Narvaez disappeared. She has been missing since Dec. 12.

http://www.ajc.com/news/north-fulton/georgia-mother-sister-beg-783252.html

Hope I followed directions with quoting and links...

you did fine, abbygator - thanks for the link...that text message sure seems ominous. :(

Praying for Debbie's safe return. I agree that sending that text sounds like she was fearful.

If you look up the boyfriend's real name at the Las Vegas whosarrested.com site, you'll see the record of an arrest of a 31 year old black male on Oct 22nd for battery (domestic violence) and forced coercion. That record is for a JG with the middle initial O. I'm not absolutely positive it's the same JG, but...Blu is from Brooklyn and using a people finder the only JG I can find with the middle initial O is from Brooklyn so there is a very good chance that the Las Vegas arrest record is Blu. I can't say for sure though, maybe someone else can double check.

Breaking news -- The search grows desperate for a beautiful Las Vegas showgirl who gave up her day job for dreams of show business. Where is Debbie Flores-Narvaez? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking news every night at 8 & 10 pm ET only on HLN.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

B.S.

If she missed her family, she would have called her family.....not gone to his house!! imho.

Why would she sleep in her car....she has an apartment and roommate, no?
Unless she was angry with her roommate for some reason but I still don't see this highly educated, intelligent, common-sense woman sleeping in her car.

MSM states she was last seen leaving her apartment... who saw her, roommate? Neighbor who just happened to be looking out a window? Gardener?
Who exactly saw this woman leaving her apartment and has it been proven it was Debbie who they saw? Are they sure it was Debbie?

I think the most alarming thing in this case is the text message she sent her mother that if anything ever happened to her look to the ex-boyfriend. No one sends out a text message to family along those lines unless they are extremely worried about their personal safety.

On JVM they discussed the odds that it could be a stalker who had seen her dance and started following her. I guess it's possible but that seems much less likely to me, though.

Another thing they said on JVM's show today is the place her car was found is in the bad part of Vegas. Usually when a missing person's car shows up in a bad part of town that's a very terrible sign. JMO.

On JVM

DFN is a burlesque dancer in the Luxor show "Fantasy" to get a solo part in Fantasy

Debbie beat out thousands of women to get a solo part in Fantasy

A friend interviewed on JVM -she stated the family is devastated esp her sister. There are no leads. The last person to see her was her BF, did not contact her family to give them his condolences.

This friend also said ex bf he is not co-operating, but LE said he is.

Talking about her cell phone pings and the ex bf cell phone pings.

Her car found in North Las Vegas. Not a safe place. Was living in her car. States the plates had been removed from the car. Why would she live in her car with no plates. Ex bf suggested she removed the plates.

On NG show right now...JC filling in

Now they say ex-boyfriend is cooperating with LE. (conflicting accounts of this)

LE presser tomorrow 10:00 AM.

Checking her computer, combing through the car for forensics.

Text message: Her sister Celeste is not concerned about text message. Thinks it was worded wrong. Doesn't feel it was meant as a concern over boyfriend but as who to contact in case of emergency.

Deborah never told the sister that she was concerned about her ex boyfriend.

Reporter from Radar Online: Dec. 12th Deborah had two rehearsals went to ex-boyfriends between rehearsals, she never made it to 2nd rehearsal. Roommates weren't concerned thought she was staying over at ex-boyfriend's. Didn't report her missing until the next day.

Make up bag found in car not purse according to her sister. Cell phone was turned off.

On NG show right now...JC filling in

Now they say ex-boyfriend is cooperating with LE. (conflicting accounts of this)

LE presser tomorrow 10:00 AM.

Checking her computer, combing through the car for forensics.

Text message: Her sister Celeste is not concerned about text message. Thinks it was worded wrong. Doesn't feel it was meant as a concern over boyfriend but as who to contact in case of emergency.

Deborah never told the sister that she was concerned about her ex boyfriend.

Reporter from Radar Online: Dec. 12th Deborah had two rehearsals went to ex-boyfriends between rehearsals, she never made it to 2nd rehearsal. Roommates weren't concerned thought she was staying over at ex-boyfriend's. Didn't report her missing until the next day.

Make up bag found in car not purse according to her sister. Cell phone was turned off.

Thank you so very much for the show's highlights, Nancy!
My elderly Dad has the tv and the game is on now. No way will he give that up. lol
Anyway, when I've tried to take the TV from him before, he tells me: "NG and JVM's voices are Too shrill for my sensitive ears".
An 80+ year old man with sensitive ears...yea, right. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member