NV NV - Everlyse Cabrera, 2, North Las Vegas, 10 June 2006

According to this article, the child is not Everlyse. When you see the pictures next to each other, they do not look like the same child. At the below link, there's a news clip. You've got to see it to believe it.

Drugged-Out Woman Denial | NBC 26 WGBA-TV - Green Bay/Appleton, Wisconsin News, Weather, Sports, Community Events | Local News

A Green Bay woman gets high on drugs, then defends herself against allegations she was involved in a "drugs for child" swap. Police reports show Heidi Larios is the guardian of a young girl, who was seized in a Green Bay apartment drug raid. Search warrants claim Mia Larios was traded for drugs from California.

Initially, police thought the child could have been Everlyse Cabrera, who went missing from North Las Vegas in 2006...

New Focus on 3-Year-Old Missing Child Case

Updated: June 9, 2009 08:42 PM EDT

From his home office, Private Investigator Jim Conklin pieces together the details of a disappearance from a house not unlike his own, the last place anyone saw little Everlyse Cabrera in foster care in June of 2006.
"I just don't think it's possible that a young child, just 2-years-old, would be able to walk out of that situation. I think somebody took her from that situation," he said.
Everylyse's foster parents, Manny and Vhee Carrascal, speculated to police that Everlyse used a stool to unlock the front door and wander out during the night. That day three years ago was the last time the couple, and their adult son Melvin Balane, cooperated with the investigation.

More at link...

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/global/story.asp?s=10505622

I sure wish this little girl would be found. I've followed the case for years, and the issue of the foster family not fully cooperating has grated on me.

I would really like this case to get more attention. Media has never printed any information on whether the foster family traveled out of the country shortly prior to EC going missing.

I had found an article online within the past year that indicated that the foster family had moved out of the home in North Las Vegas, and that LE was given authorization from the current owners to forensically search the home. However, nothing was discovered.

Maybe the cold case unit will interview the teenage son soon, as he should be turning 18yo in the near future.

I want to know what the older son, MB, was doing living in the home? Was he currently in the military, and on leave? Did EC disappear during one of MB's military leaves?

IMO this foster family has gotten away with something, and I hope they get caught. Either they killed her, or sold/gave her to another person/people.

5 years later: foster child still missing, case runs cold

A child who vanished from her foster home 5 years ago remains missing and police say their investigation has run cold.

Everlyse Cabrera was just 2 years old when she disappeared from that home near Clayton and Centennial Parkway. If still alive today, she would be 7.

[snip]

Cabrera's family sued the Clark County foster system for failing to keep their daughter safe and the case was settled out of court.

As part of that deal, there remains a $15,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest in this cold case.

More: http://www.ktnv.com/story/14886634/family-in-5-year-cold-case

Age Progression to 19
1683307770675.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member