Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
No telling. Sometimes years, depending on work load and budgets, and whether they have to track down relatives to get family DNA samples, and whether both agencies are motivated to make the match, and whether there's an active investigation into either or both, and, and, and.

According to Patricia Taylor's FB page, her DNA is being run through CODIS right now for potential matches. Her sister doesn't believe AGJD is Patricia due to the dates, but I think they're including her anyway. It's not just the records she basing this on, which we all know can be wrong, but also the fact that residents from one of the group homes Patricia was living in after the discovery of AGJD also recall seeing Patricia. At least, that's how I read it, but for clarification, you can contact Patricia's sister either on Patricia's WS thread or her FB page.
Also, I think someone submitted it already, too.

Rainwater found her and turned her in months ago. I hope they check her anyway because who knows what records could be forged.

attachment.php

Hoping this attaches properly. I did a side-by-side of both views of Rosie and Arroyo. IDK if I'm in the minority here, but I feel like the 1st NCMEC recon was more accurate than the current one (which is why I put it on the collage as well). I do like the current one though. I like that they included the side-view.

Attachments

• Rosie vs AGJD.jpg
    Rosie vs AGJD.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Rosie vs ARGJD.jpg
    Rosie vs ARGJD.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 345
For some reason, AGJD looks like she may have had a nose job. That could just be trauma to her face because I believe she suffered a beating to her face, but the tip of her nose looks like it may have been altered. Does anyone know if an ME could tell whether or not a person has had one when there is a recognizable face?

I really am starting to wonder if Arroyo was killed by a pimp while trying to escape.

The possible nose job suggested before might fit in this scenario if she had a prominent nose beforehand. A while back, I heard a presentation from a woman who was abducted and forced into sex trafficking for 11 years. Her pimp forced her to get a nose job and breast implants. I think they'd probably be able to tell if she had had a rhinoplasty, but just a thought. The brutality of her murder--beaten with a hammer, stabbed multiple times--makes me think of the stories this woman had to tell.

Thanks, Springrain. There's one JD out there that they think might have had rhinoplasty which they believe might contribute to her not being identified, but it sounds like they're uncertain. My guess is that it would have had to involve the skeletal structure of the nose, like the bridge, and not just the fleshy parts.

I have not had a chance to read back thru the whole post yet, but I came across a MP that has an S tat on right arm. Problem is she went missing about a year after Arroyo Grande was found. Possible wrong information entered for missing date? This MP also has same height/weight, age, and eye color. The hair color is also correct depending on which report you use for arroyo grande. I have also found where she has DNA available so does this auto rule her out? I am not good at facial comparisons so here is the link if anyone wants to take a look. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31371/0/ and http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/taylor_patricia.html. I apologize if she has already been considered and ruled out.

I believe Patricia Taylor has already been suggested. I am not sure if she has been ruled out though.

She's not on the ruleouts list and there doesn't seem to be anything on this thread saying for sure either way.

Does anyone think the should be submitted? I have no idea how any of that works, so if someone thinks it is worth a shot and knows how to submit feel free. I just thought the description was really spot on, but the DNA being available has me wondering if it is an auto rule out. The missing date being off by a year is questionable as well, but as long as this Jane Doe has gone unidentified maybe it is worth a shot?

Patricia Taylor was turned in by rainwater April 4th when not much was known. Her sister then got her records after rainwater turned her in which said she went missing after Arroyo was found. CPS records can have been forged, you never know. I just hope the ME keeps watch.

I turned Patricia in based not on her Namus photo, but of another photo that her sister posted on the Facebook page. That second photo had a stunning resemblance to the recons of Arroyo that Carl did, and of the earlier NCMEC recon..

For some reason, AGJD looks like she may have had a nose job. That could just be trauma to her face because I believe she suffered a beating to her face, but the tip of her nose looks like it may have been altered. Does anyone know if an ME could tell whether or not a person has had one when there is a recognizable face?

I personally think if Arroyo had a nose job, her nose would have been a smaller size. From the PM photo and her reconstructions, it appears to be on the larger side and when people get work done on their noses, it's usually to reduce the size.

I know two people who had rhinoplasty and it made a difference, but it didn't make their noses teeny tiny. Their noses were rather bulbous to start. I think it depends on what they wanted done and the structure of their noses before the surgery.

I know two people who had rhinoplasty and it made a difference, but it didn't make their noses teeny tiny. Their noses were rather bulbous to start. I think it depends on what they wanted done and the structure of their noses before the surgery.

I agree. My friend had rhinoplasty because she had broken her nose falling out of a tree as a kid, and it left a bump. She just had the bump shaved off. A guy I worked with had the tip of his nose reshaped because it drooped down and he didn't like it that way. And there's only so much a plastic surgeon can do within the limits of a person's bone structure.

And in the 60's and 70's, one of the primary cosmetic concerns was, sadly, girls of ethnic backgrounds trying to make themselves look more Anglo-Saxon. That didn't necessarily mean making noses look small, but it did mean making them thin, especially at the bridge. But that kind of surgery involves cutting and removing pieces of bone, then wiring the gaps shut. If her face was badly beaten, I suppose that might disguise the healed areas of bone, but I would have expected something like that to be noticed on the PM.

Doe network lists AGJD's DNA as being held at UNT. Does that mean that she's not in CODIS?

On August 25, 1980, 25 year old Sharon Smith went missing from Bangor, Maine. Not sure why, but she is not in NamUs or any other missing person database that I could find, however, it has been an active missing persons case since she went missing. It's possible they've kept it local because they believe she was killed by a specific person but have yet to find any evidence. That POI is now deceased.
I don't know her vitals or if she had a tattoo, but she resembles AGJD, IMHO.
I sent this tip into the Bangor PD in hopes they will check it out.
attachment.php

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/07/16/news/bangor/as-police-investigate-new-leads-relatives-recall-bangor-woman-missing-since-1980/

Attachments

• Sharon Smith Comparison-AGJD.jpg
    Sharon Smith Comparison-AGJD.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 404
On August 25, 1980, 25 year old Sharon Smith went missing from Bangor, Maine. Not sure why, but she is not in NamUs or any other missing person database that I could find, however, it has been an active missing persons case since she went missing. It's possible they've kept it local because they believe she was killed by a specific person but have yet to find any evidence. That POI is now deceased.
I don't know her vitals or if she had a tattoo, but she resembles AGJD, IMHO.
I sent this tip into the Bangor PD in hopes they will check it out.
attachment.php

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/07/16/news/bangor/as-police-investigate-new-leads-relatives-recall-bangor-woman-missing-since-1980/

Nice find! S
In these pics, am reminded of Buck Skin.

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/07/...tives-recall-bangor-woman-missing-since-1980/

15531361_H18064173-600x947.jpg 15531121_H18063767-600x413.jpg
Sharon Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members