Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I SAY YES DO IT ! The mole is a easy overlook, and if the tat was recent no one would know to report it ! do it do it :)

Thanks, Sloane... I have since updated my post because I discovered someone had already suggested this match on the Facebook page in September [I have only recently started looking at FB pages of UIDs] ... So I posted something on that FB page asking if there had been any follow-ups or updates on the suggestion, and if I don't hear anything in the next day or two, I will probably submit it. [Investigating agency is my local hometown PD, and hopefully being a local, I will be able to get a swift response, if it gets to that point!...] :)

Someone on the Unidentified Wiki suggested she may have had Waardenburg syndrome, which affects the shape of the individual's eyes, nose, hearing and eyes. The example shown on the Wikipedia page for it seems kind of extreme, but I noticed today while watching Bones, that a character they featured had Waardenburg's and had similar features to the Jane Doe. I don't know if the actress has it in real life, but I thought it was worth posting.

update--after initially posting this I noted that someone had suggested this match on the AGJD Facebook page in September... however I could not locate any replies or updates to that post...and TK is still not listed as a ruleout on AGJD's NAMUS page as of today

Hello,

So I checked NAMUS and Tina Faye Kemp [14, DE] is not listed as a ruleout. I am considering submitting her as a possible match for AGJD based on the below, and would appreciate everyone's thoughts:

-same age range [would be 15 in 1980]
-same height range
-same eye color
-similar dental pattern [diastema top front teeth ]
-prior history of running away
-similar face shape to reconstruction sketch
-similar nose shape to reconstruction sketch

I do note some discrepancies:
-sheer distance from Delaware to Nevada
-AGJD had an 'S' tattoo [which was relatively recent], Tina was not reported to have any
-Tina's profile states she had a small mole on one of her arms, no mole was reported on AGJD

tina's NAMUS page: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6937/0/

Let me know what you all think.

attachment.php

On FB the reaction finaly came by saying that it could not be Tina, because of AGJD dental work done and Tina has not?..... but I'm not confinced.

I still think she could be Tina. And if she's not it would be good to rule her out, so we are sure. Please submit.

On FB the reaction finaly came by saying that it could not be Tina, because of AGJD dental work done and Tina has not?..... but I'm not confinced.

I still think she could be Tina. And if she's not it would be good to rule her out, so we are sure. Please submit.

I agree with you, Bit of Hope. I submitted this to Henderson PD .

Even if the host of the FB page is correct and Tina can't match due to dental discrepanies, at least we can get Tina's name on the ruleout list for AGJD.

Despite the closeness in height and weight, Tina had a lot of freckles and AGJD doesn't.

Tina:

Tina_Kemp.jpg

I agree with you, Bit of Hope. I submitted this to Henderson PD .

Even if the host of the FB page is correct and Tina can't match due to dental discrepanies, at least we can get Tina's name on the ruleout list for AGJD.

Thanks, thanks and thanks.....(I'm sad......you know why.....still not identified and Tina still missing)

I had never heard of Waardenburg either. In circulating Arroyo's info on social sites, maybe we should try the " Do you remember a girl from high school that no one has heard from since graduation/junior year, that everyone thought should become a model because of her light-colored eyes and strawberry blond/light brown hair'?" route.

I'm sorry....but I don't understand where the Waardenburg syndrome came from....IMO there is nothing wrong with AGJD....except that she is murdered and not idendified (sorry for my hard words, but that is who I feel it)

So sorry for my croocked English....hope you know what I mean.....

I'm sorry....but I don't understand where the Waardenburg syndrome came from....IMO there is nothing wrong with AGJD....except that she is murdered and not idendified (sorry for my hard words, but that is who I feel it)

rainwater said where it came from, Gourami Watcher post #642

For reference, in response to GW's post #642 : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome

Someone on the Unidentified Wiki suggested she may have had Waardenburg syndrome, which affects the shape of the individual's eyes, nose, hearing and eyes. The example shown on the Wikipedia page for it seems kind of extreme, but I noticed today while watching Bones, that a character they featured had Waardenburg's and had similar features to the Jane Doe. I don't know if the actress has it in real life, but I thought it was worth posting.

On August 25, 1980, 25 year old Sharon Smith went missing from Bangor, Maine. Not sure why, but she is not in NamUs or any other missing person database that I could find, however, it has been an active missing persons case since she went missing. It's possible they've kept it local because they believe she was killed by a specific person but have yet to find any evidence. That POI is now deceased.
I don't know her vitals or if she had a tattoo, but she resembles AGJD, IMHO.
I sent this tip into the Bangor PD in hopes they will check it out.
attachment.php

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/07/...tives-recall-bangor-woman-missing-since-1980/

Bringing this forward.
I submitted her to the Clark County Coroner's office, the Bangor PD and the Henderson NV PD

Yay I'm so glad about this! I have the coroner's direct email and sent her straight there. It was a few months ago that I sent it, but I'm hoping with both of our submissions they were reminded to look into this young woman! She strongly resembles AGJD (and the S tattoo when this young woman had initials SS!). I really hope she is investigated closely.

I know its a long shot given this missing woman was from the East Coast and the circumstances, but she was rumored to live a possible risky lifestyle of gun running and working as a cocktail waitress/stripper. Her initials are SS and she looks kind of like AGJD to me. I have already submitted her to the ME at Clark County.

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/07/...tives-recall-bangor-woman-missing-since-1980/

I considered her ones also...but I think she is not AGJD because this lady has/had two small children and with AGJD there is no mentioning of she given birth previous.

I know its a long shot given this missing woman was from the East Coast and the circumstances, but she was rumored to live a possible risky lifestyle of gun running and working as a cocktail waitress/stripper. Her initials are SS and she looks kind of like AGJD to me. I have already submitted her to the ME at Clark County.

She's not listed in NamUs, IMO is way too old and has had a child. I'm sure they ruled her out on that alone. Look at my post 638, She looked like a teen, perhaps no older than 18. When you read the link you posted, it sounds like she's buried locally.

The 25-year-old mother of two was last seen on or about Aug. 25, 1980, when she worked an evening shift at the Paramount Lounge, a gritty hotel bar in downtown Bangor known for its adult entertainment where she worked as a waitress and, occasionally, as a stripper.

Mandi Clark has her own opinions about what happened to her mother, but she does not believe she is alive after all these years.

“In 1995, my friend Wendy and I decided I would try to find my mom,” Clark said, sitting in the living room of her Bangor apartment with a collage of family pictures behind her, one featuring her as a toddler being held by her mother.

Because her mother’s family had moved to Florida and they didn’t really stay in touch, the two friends had little information to start with. They found Sharon Smith’s birth date and Social Security number, which had not been used since 1980, and started talking to anyone with connections to her or the Paramount Lounge.

Stories about what happened the night her mother went missing run the gamut of a jealous boyfriend killing her to gun running, Clark said she discovered.

During her investigation, which is referred to in a recently filed police affidavit, she got a call from an anonymous man who told her Franklin “George” Gilks killed her mother and that “things got carried away, accidents happen.”

Clark said the conversation scared her after the man told her to “leave things alone,” or something similar might happen to her. She reported the call to police.

While she stopped digging around at that point, she never stopped believing her mother would be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopy70