NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I just arrived in Vegas a few minutes ago. Tomorrow I'll be out there with my wife. I hope we have some success.

We hope you have some success also. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

I'm now riding the bus. I just talked to GW, he's been out riding for a while. I asked his opinion on Steve's possible where abouts. GW told me he talked to a couple that is %99 to %100 sure they've seen him.

The bus I'm on now has the $10000 reward poster on the wall with Steve's photo.

I'm now riding the bus. I just talked to GW, he's been out riding for a while. I asked his opinion on Steve's possible where abouts. GW told me he talked to a couple that is %99 to %100 sure they've seen him.

I emailed you...but I'm not sure you got it. Make sure that blood plasma centers are checked.

Thanks for doing this!

Volunteer John Rigg is on one of the buses, with Steven's aunt: 8newsnow.

I think it would have been helpful, to have more LV citizens accompany each friend or relative on a bus .... just to point things out. But maybe they've already got that, from within their church.

It sounds to me like Steven's friends and church colleagues have been doing a lot of behind the scenes looking. That's great.

Thank you again, all of you.

Volunteer John Rigg is on one of the buses, with Steven's aunt: 8newsnow.

I think it would have been helpful, to have more LV citizens accompany each friend or relative on a bus .... just to point things out. But maybe they've already got that, from within their church.

Who is John Rigg? And in the article when he says he thinks he talked to Steven in the parking lot was that one of the Best Buy or Home Depot sightings?

Who is John Rigg? And in the article when he says he thinks he talked to Steven in the parking lot was that one of the Best Buy or Home Depot sightings?

The way I read it, John Rigg is just a volunteer helping the family today. I didn't think he was the one who spoke to Steven. Did I misunderstand?

I emailed you...but I'm not sure you got it. Make sure that blood plasma centers are checked.

Thanks for doing this!

I got your email and responded yesterday. I'll try to go to one.

We just rode the 113. I talked to a passenger who claims he's seen him but the guy didn't seem all there in the head.

Our bus driver saw a man resembling Steve's photo riding the 109 a few days ago. He asked for a free fare and a job.

We're now riding the 109 thanks to that tip. I think we're the first of the search group to ride it.

I got your email and responded yesterday. I'll try to go to one.

We just rode the 113. I talked to a passenger who claims he's seen him but the guy didn't seem all there in the head.

Our bus driver saw a man resembling Steve's photo riding the 109 a few days ago. He asked for a free fare and a job.

We're now riding the 109 thanks to that tip. I think we're the first of the search group to ride it.

What part of town are you in?

The way I read it, John Rigg is just a volunteer helping the family today. I didn't think he was the one who spoke to Steven. Did I misunderstand?

Hmm...maybe I misunderstood. Thanks Fairy.

Oh wait...Here is the paragraph.

Reports of sightings of Koecher in the valley give his family hope that he is still alive. Rigg is certain he saw Koecher months ago in a Henderson business parking lot. "He said, ‘I'm looking for day work.' He says ‘I'm trying to get money to get back to Utah to see family,'" Rigg said.

Reports of sightings of Koecher in the valley give his family hope that he is still alive. Rigg is certain he saw Koecher months ago in a Henderson business parking lot. "He said, ‘I'm looking for day work.' He says ‘I'm trying to get money to get back to Utah to see family,'" Rigg said.

Thanks, Helix! Totally missed that!

Also, did you guys notice the post on the facebook page for Steven accusing GW again? There have been a bunch of new posts on there recently...

Also, did you guys notice the post on the facebook page for Steven accusing GW again? There have been a bunch of new posts on there recently...

It's the same person, over and over, trolling.
The fact that they hit while they know that the family's out of town, shows their motives.

Why didn't the person just ask for money, for a pay phone call?
I'm sure the family would have been thrilled to come get him.

Or go to the Salvation Army, Deseret Industries (show his Temple card), police station, an LDS Church.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror