Identified! NV - Washoe Co., WhtFem 156UFNV, 25-35, Sheep's Flat Trail, Jul'82 - Mary Edith Silvani

Yeah, I think Barkley might very well have been killed by Naso, especially since another girl with two same initials went missing from another workplace the year before and was found in Pinellas Park. Maybe he was looking at employee nametags as he went through towns?

But that doesn't necessarily mean Barkley or any other possible Naso victim is Washoe Jane Doe... even if she looks a little like Washoe Jane Doe that may be down to Naso having a "type" he preferred. And even if Naso killed her, she may not have two same initials, obviously serial killers play according to their own rules and break their own rules on a whim just as easily as they break society's rules.

CYNTHIA MARIE CLEMENTS
http://www.pcsoweb.com/Unsolved/ImageFull.aspx?ID=190

The whole case just became a lot creepier though, with Naso being a factor.

I think the composite really didn't look like her. He was in jail already for probo violation. I guess he had something in his possession or his m.o. Was enough for Washoe county to look at him as a suspect.

So you think it's possible that somebody who knew her might not have recongized her from the composite? That's a good thought.

So you think it's possible that somebody who knew her might not have recongized her from the composite? That's a good thought.

How many times have you seen a composite/reconstruction that never looked like the subject? I think it's very possible.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/carter_cheryl.html

Cheryl Carter, 37 (two years older than our Jane Doe). Five-foot-six, 103 lbs, brown hair, hazel eyes, long narrow face (mostly hidden by hair), high cheekbones, prominent jaw, long muscular neck.

carter_cheryl.jpg
66764cdf-ae63-4f05-90dc-53bd6bc02213.jpg

There is somewhat of a resemblance.

She would have to be one of those cases where they screwed up the DLC. (It's happened before).

But from what I can see of the out-of-focus view of her front teeth, they don't look as crooked.

Holy crap! She's from sonoma county! I was born and raised there!

Interesting, I'm going delve into this a little more.

Just continuing on the dance train of thought. Perhaps as a photographer that is where he met his victims and how he found out there names?

I decided to do a little more work on the recon. I spent another couple of hours to show a little more of her teeth, and to make her smile look more natural. I also evened out her eyes and jaw and chinline, which has been bothering me all along.

66764cdf-ae63-4f05-90dc-53bd6bc02213.jpg

Excellent job on the changes Carl! You're really perfecting your artwork/talent! Amazing! Thank you soooo much for the time you spend on the recons and research for these UID's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back