dna/fingerprints/dentals available

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3276dmnd.html

Nothing in South Dakota

Kansas:

Randy W. Leach
6'
brown
age 17 when went missing 1988
wears Levi's, tennis shoes & restores old cars (reference older model car found near body)
missing on 4/16/88
dentals & dna available

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/6dmks.html

concludes 1988 - 1991

Nebraska:

Randy W. Longman
5'11"
Brown
age 20 on 5/15/85 date missing

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4172dmne.html

Michael E. Ashby
6'1"
RED hair
age 23
missing 8/24/1992 *note this is after our victim was found but included just in case date missing is wrong

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/399dmne.html

This concludes Nebraska

Question for LEO:

If we have info that states dental records are available - would that be a quick way to rule out this UID victim? If so, I will start to put that info in my posts so it can be something to help knock out some of this growing list quickly.

Question for LEO:

If we have info that states dental records are available - would that be a quick way to rule out this UID victim? If so, I will start to put that info in my posts so it can be something to help knock out some of this growing list quickly.

Dental records are great, DNA is even better. It is easy for us to check the dental records, DNA takes time. I've been going down everyone's lists and searching for the dental records first.

Thanks again for everyone's hard work on this case. We will solve this one!

Update....

The good news is we now have a DNA profile entered into CODIS for our John Doe, which is a huge step in the right direction! Unfortunately, we do not have any "hits" on the profile at this time.

We need your help. Attached is a photograph of a piece of a T-shirt. We believe the T-shirt was originally white. We need your help with identifying the design. Does anyone recognize it? Thank you in advance for your time and efforts!

This reminded me of the old remmington card board boxes that bullets came it so I googled around and found this shirt on ebay. Not exactly like it but kinda close .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Remington-Country-Goose-Hunting-T-Shirt-Size-Small-Medium-/151619496979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234d39ec13

Then I came across this old Moslen ice T shirt.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Molson-Beer-ale-Canada-goose-party-beer-50-50-Rare-ringer-T-shirt-S-/400886609367?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d56b435d7

The Molson's tee-shirt inspired me to check for missing Canadians.

Unfortunately, Canada's database doesn't provide details of disappearance. I was able to rule out everyone in the right height range (due to likely drowning, plane crash, foul play, etc.) except for the two below because there's almost zero info on them.

BELLIVEAU, Edmond Joseph Junior
https://secure.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2014002875&id=1
Circumstance: No information.
Missing From : Saint John, NB
Missing: October 1, 1985
Year of Birth: 1951
Age at Disappearance: 33
Bio Group: White
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair: Brown
Height: 185cm / 72 inches
Weight: 63kg / 139lb
Photo: Yes

SLOAT, Rodney Leonard
https://secure.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2012020044&id=16
Circumstance: No information.
Missing From : Ardrossan, AB
Missing Since: December 23, 1986
Year of Birth: 1955
Age at Disappearance: 31
Bio Group: White
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 188cm / 73 inches
Weight: 77kg / 169lb
Photo: Yes

The hair looks like it has not been color treated.

My friend, a beautician took a look at this. It's her opinion, forty six years as a beautician, that this hair is color treated. Now, another thing. Was there blood in this UID's hair? She asked , because she said, once someone had died, it was almost impossible to get the blood to wash out. She said it basically stained it. She has done hundreds of deceased people's hair.
She said any mortician could verify this info.

She will be with me another week or so if any one needed to ask any questions.

My friend, a beautician took a look at this. It's her opinion, forty six years as a beautician, that this hair is color treated. Now, another thing. Was there blood in this UID's hair? She asked , because she said, once someone had died, it was almost impossible to get the blood to wash out. She said it basically stained it. She has done hundreds of deceased people's hair.
I have to doubt her certainty that the hair was color treated. I have very unique color hair. Over the past 40 years, almost all beauticians have believed I colored treated it. It has always been 100% natural my entire life.

Interesting about blood staining hair. However, I'd think there wouldn't be lighter strands sprinkled throughout, or only a portion for the hair would be stained instead of the entire head of hair.

I'm liking this one because of the circumstances!

John Woodrow Flowers
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10841/82?current_page=circumstances
Date Last Seen: March 1, 1991
Age Last Seen: 44
Race: White
Height: 73"
Weight: 180 lbs.

Circumstances: Gaton was last seen walking down Interstate 85 in Bessemer City, NC. He was known to live a transient lifestyle and may have been heading out west. It should be noted that he was last seen approximately 6 years before his family reported him missing.

Here's another one who made a habit of disappearing for long periods of time.

Timothy Russell O'Kane
Highlands, Sacramento County, CA
Date Last Seen: May 28, 1991
Age Last Seen: 34
Hair: Brown, slightly curly
Height: 74" to 76"
Weight 175 to 190

Circumstances: MP was last seen at his place of employment on 5/28/1991. He told his employer he was going to Texas to visit and assist an aging uncle. He left his vehicle and mechanics tools behind. He has not been seen or heard from since. The sister of the mp told detectives the mp had no uncle in Texas and that he used concaine and was mentally unstable. It was not uncommon for him to leave for long periods of time, which is the reason he was not reported missing until 8/12/1991.

I know he doesn't look like the composite at all, but I thought I should post him because everything else matches.

How accurate is the age range? I found someone who is a good match but slightly younger.

I have to doubt her certainty that the hair was color treated. I have very unique color hair. Over the past 40 years, almost all beauticians have believed I colored treated it. It has always been 100% natural my entire life.

Interesting about blood staining hair. However, I'd think there wouldn't be lighter strands sprinkled throughout, or only a portion for the hair would be stained instead of the entire head of hair.

I know what you mean about the color. I have always been accused of coloring my hair. And no matter how hard I try to explain my color, it get's rebuffed. And my color is not unique. It's Native American.

I'm liking this one because of the circumstances!

John Woodrow Flowers
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10841/82?current_page=circumstances
Date Last Seen: March 1, 1991
Age Last Seen: 44
Height: 73"
Weight: 180 lbs.

Circumstances: Gaton was last seen walking down Interstate 85 in Bessemer City, NC. He was known to live a transient lifestyle and may have been heading out west. It should be noted that he was last seen approximately 6 years before his family reported him missing.

Oh MM! This looks good!

I wonder if it could be sun-in that's what it reminds me of Tulessa. A lot of people used it in the 80's early 90's too, female and male. Heck I used it and my italian dark hair turned orange or strawberry blond just like that.

Edit- or lemon juice and peroxide was also used.

How accurate is the age range? I found someone who is a good match but slightly younger.

Our new LE members want us to post those that we are not certain about. It's mentioned upthread. I'd post it.

I wonder if it could be sun-in that's what it reminds me of Tulessa. A lot of people used it in the 80's early 90's too, female and male. Heck I used it and my italian dark hair turned orange or strawberry blond just like that.

That's one thing I know nothing about. But I do remember my SIL using it. But she was light brown to medium blonde. Reeda (my friend) was pretty sure it's been treated. I was enlarging the pic, and she walked behind my pc desk, on the way to my kitchen, and noticed the hair. She said, *love that color on her*. I told her, she was a he, and it was a deceased UID. My self, I couldn't differentiate between the two, but she was pretty certain.

Our new LE members want us to post those that we are not certain about. It's mentioned upthread. I'd post it.
Thanks. His hair color was a perfect match in the picture. Everything matched except he was a few years younger. Then, I ended up finding the circumstances on another website, and it seems he was killed by his brother the night he disappeared. Unless killers transport bodies a thousand miles away to hide them, I wouldn't even call it a long shot. Maybe I should post him just in case he ran off and left the state after the fight with his brother, but he did have a child so I think that's unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal