NY NY - Bronx, Mosholu Pkwy, WhtFem 35-45, UP4902, nude in metal cabinet on sidewalk, 2 sheets, Mar'98

rsnpi, as I understand it you start at her Missing page, and email the contact (LE or coroner) with the information about the agency handling the investigation of the unidentified person -- and vice versa, emailing or telephoning the contact for our deceased lady with the contact information for the agency looking for the missing person.

but as it's past 5 o'clock right here, I may be befuddled beyond practical use.

Best, Laughing

:seeya:

I think it is a good thing that 2 people MadameX and yourself felt she was a good match.

Here is the contact information. If you are not comfortable calling email Lori, she will get back to you. Submit it to her. However, understand it could take up to 2 years for them to get to it to do the match run. But that is okay. If it is a match it is worth the wait. Good Luck!

[h=1]Contacts[/h]
[h=2]Case Manager[/h]
First NameLori
Last NameBruski
Phone817-718-7904

[h=2]Regional Administrator[/h]
First NameLori
Last NameBruski
EmailLori.Bruski@unthsc.edu
Phone817-718-7904

for some reason I cannot upload her photo tonight don't know why its not working.. Anyway I see this girl is 5'1 not 4'11 but her weight is 180 ahttp://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1156dftx.html

Carol Sue Snyder
Missing since June 16, 1982 from Richardson, Dallas County, Texas.
Classification: Involuntary

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: May 18, 1961
Age at Time of Disappearance: 21 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'1"; 180 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; hazel eyes.
Medical Conditions: She was suffering from depression when she disappeared.
Dentals: Available
Other: DNA available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Snyder was last seen in Richardson, Texas on June 16, 1982.
It is possible she may have traveled to Cordell, Oklahoma.

4'7" ... That's verry short. Couple that with 163 pounds (no passing judgement, just making observations) she would have been pretty noticeable I think. BMI states that would actually be severely obese. ???

idk, I see a lot of short tubby ppl.

4'7" ... That's verry short. Couple that with 163 pounds (no passing judgement, just making observations) she would have been pretty noticeable I think. BMI states that would actually be severely obese. ???

The Namus records are only as good as the people that enter them. Mistakes happen,it human. I think she is 5'7",and it was a miss entry. I don't know too many adults that are 4'7".

Yingying Zhang who went missing in Illinois on June 9, 2017, Namus record stated she went missing July 9th 2017. It has since been corrected in the last couple days, mistakes happen.

Omg I was talking to my husband the other night when I posted the woman above...I said I bet I am going nuts here looking for a woman who is 4'7 and I bet she is 5'7 Omg!!!

The Namus records are only as good as the people that enter them. Mistakes happen,it human. I think she is 5'7",and it was a miss entry. I don't know too many adults that are 4'7".

Yingying Zhang who went missing in Illinois on June 9, 2017, Namus record stated she went missing July 9th 2017. It has since been corrected in the last couple days, mistakes happen.

these are rule outs from Namus

Lisa Crouse West Virginia
Diane Kennedy North Carolina
Deborah Overbaugh New York
Joanne Williams Pennsylvania
Carol Wood New York

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/488dfny.html
SSollie2[1].jpg0afd5be4ca9ceff5e7dc27ca3249859d[1].jpgSSollie3[1].jpg

Sandra Ann Sollie
Missing since May 23, 1994 from Macedon, New York County, New York.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: December 10, 1955
Age at Time of Disappearance: 38 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 130-140 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown eyes; dark brown hair.
Marks, Scars: Birthmark on abdomen. Scar on upper lip. Pierced ears.
Medical Conditions: Sollie was about seven months pregnant.
AKA: Sandy, Sandra Cervone
DNA: Available

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1332dftx.html

Vannita Ann Mayberry
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: March 6, 1997
Location Last Seen: Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas

Physical Description
** Listed information is from the time of disappearance.

Date of Birth: October 31, 1964 or 1966
Age at Time of Disappearance: 30 or 31 years old
Race: White
Height at Time of Disappearance: 5'1" to 5'6"
Weight at Time of Disappearance: 180-190 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Alias(s) / Nickname(s): Vanita Mayberry

Distinguishing Marks/Features: "I" shaped scar on her right cheek. Two small brown birthmarks on her back. Cigarette burn scars on both legs. Scars on both wrists.

Dentals: Not available.
Fingerprints: Not available.
DNA: Not available.

VAMayberry[1].jpg0afd5be4ca9ceff5e7dc27ca3249859d[1].jpg

Omg I was talking to my husband the other night when I posted the woman above...I said I bet I am going nuts here looking for a woman who is 4'7 and I bet she is 5'7 Omg!!!

I just looked at the Namus record again

SexFemale
Weight (pounds)163, Measured
Height (inches)57, Measure

Her height is entered as 57"
I am thinking it should have been 67" which would make her 5'5"

If she was 4'7" and 163 lbs she would have been as wide as she was long. I don't see it. Her height is not entered correctly.

I found this woman.. she has the same eyebrows and similar features
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2468dfny.html

Janel Anne Schwartz
Missing since November 1991 from New York.
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: November 13, 1950
Age at Time of Disappearance: 41 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair. Possibly hazel/green eyes.
Marks, Scars: Fractured elbow from car accident.
Medical: History of mental illness.
AKA: Janel Van Etten

Schwartz was last heard from Laguardia Airport, NY in late November 1991.
She was on social security and had called for money from her mother. She was receiving small checks from her father's inheritance.
She said she was living at the airport at the time.

0afd5be4ca9ceff5e7dc27ca3249859d[1].jpgJSchwartz2[1].jpgJSchwartz[1].jpg

I found this woman.. she has the same eyebrows and similar features
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2468dfny.html

Janel Anne Schwartz
Missing since November 1991 from New York.
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: November 13, 1950
Age at Time of Disappearance: 41 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair. Possibly hazel/green eyes.
Marks, Scars: Fractured elbow from car accident.
Medical: History of mental illness.
AKA: Janel Van Etten

Schwartz was last heard from Laguardia Airport, NY in late November 1991.
She was on social security and had called for money from her mother. She was receiving small checks from her father's inheritance.
She said she was living at the airport at the time.

View attachment 118807View attachment 118808View attachment 118809
Kind of strange how she said she was "living" at the airport at the time.

Probably living at the airport in an airport motel.

Kind of strange how she said she was "living" at the airport at the time.

Back then, it wasn't terribly unusual for homeless people to live *in* airports, but 'under the radar.'

You didn't need a boarding pass to get to the gates back then. Anyone could go meet friends/family at their arrival gate. So it was easy to slip in and spend hours/days in a climate-controlled and relatively-safe atmosphere.

Think about it—Carrying a big bag with all your possessions kind of makes a person stick out in most public places. But at an airport, most people are carrying luggage or bags of some sort.

It's also perfectly normal in an airport for people to hang out for hours and hours and hours, and even to sleep. If they thought airline employees were getting suspicious at one gate, they could just move to another terminal and stay there until it's time to move on again.

There's a 1993 children's picture book by Eve Bunting, called "Fly Away Home," about a homeless father and son who live in an airport.

Back then, it wasn't terribly unusual for homeless people to live *in* airports, but 'under the radar.'

You didn't need a boarding pass to get to the gates back then. Anyone could go meet friends/family at their arrival gate. So it was easy to slip in and spend hours/days in a climate-controlled and relatively-safe atmosphere.

Think about it—Carrying a big bag with all your possessions kind of makes a person stick out in most public places. But at an airport, most people are carrying luggage or bags of some sort.

It's also perfectly normal in an airport for people to hang out for hours and hours and hours, and even to sleep. If they thought airline employees were getting suspicious at one gate, they could just move to another terminal and stay there until it's time to move on again.

There's a 1993 children's picture book by Eve Bunting, called "Fly Away Home," about a homeless father and son who live in an airport.
Didn't think of that either.

FlyAwayHome.jpg

A great book, as are most of Eve Bunting's!

:bump:ing for our lady in the cabinet. With those towels, she sure seems to be --no disrespect -- Our Lady of the Cabinet!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back