Found Safe NY - Cole Geise, 21, person with autism, Olean, 2 May 2021

MAY 13, 2021
Family continues to search for missing man from Olean (wkbw.com)
He [Cole's father]said Cole sometimes walks on back roads.

MAY 14, 2021
Olean police still looking for Cole Geise | wgrz.com (Video)
Notes from the video:
  • Per WGRZ, the Captain Blovsky says police have exhausted all of their leads right now and will only continue the search if a credible tip comes in.
  • Captain Blovsky said the State Police Underwater Recovery Team searched the river and riverbanks again today.
This is the first time I read that he sometimes walks on back roads. Maybe that is to explain why there were NO camera images of Cole on Sunday May 2nd? IDK

I know that most recently at work we say " person with autism" rather than an ""autistic person" because the later sounnds like the sole descriptor of any person, so their disability does not define them. I hope my explanation helps a a little, it confused me when I first heard it, but I get it now.

Yeah, most autistic people dislike that intensely, only in part because the loathsome hate group Autism Speaks pushes it so strongly.

Autism Speaks is the group that basically plays off autistic people against their parents, and treats the parents like they are the primary victims.

UPDATE: COLE HAS BEEN FOUND! Family has verified on the Face Book Group.
186826252_10220561157511816_5674755292940499909_n.jpg

God told me Cole was alive. Discernment is one of my spiritual gifts from God.
I had just shared this feeling on Facebook, in the group, about 40-ish minutes ago that I had a very strong feeling that Cole was alive, and 15 minutes ago it was announced from his mom, Cass, that Cole is alive!!!!
God is so good! And He works ALL things out for good, for those that love Him & are called according to His will! (mOO)

Thank you God so much!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SamStevens357
Back