NY NY - Colin Gillis, 18, Tupper Lake, 11 March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concede that makes a lot more sense.
Although I don't rule out a struggle of some sort.

I agree that a struggle took place somewhere along his route, and who's to say that this isn't how his stuff got left behind? He may have pulled his hands out of his pockets to defend himself and that's when his belongings fell on the ground and just weren't noticed.

I agree that a struggle took place somewhere along his route, and who's to say that this isn't how his stuff got left behind? He may have pulled his hands out of his pockets to defend himself and that's when his belongings fell on the ground and just weren't noticed.

Very possible!
I keep thinking about the bowl that was found and wondering if Colin had weed to go with it? IF (big if) he did have weed too and/or $ and perhaps he was robbed for it, thus a struggle? In my opinion it would be strange to carry around a bowl if you have nothing to put in it.

This is a beautiful luminary prayer service held for Colin the week he went missing, it's very moving!

O'kay here is the problem I have with the timeline.

1:30 am AT sees CG near Paskagunamah Rd. asks him if he wants a ride. CG declines.

AT drives cousin to Piercefield and heads back to Tupper. This should take about 10-15 minutes.

AT says he saw CG again (so that would be around 1:45) near Bruce Richards Logging.

BUT - RR ( the newspaper editor) says he say CG around 1:45 and that was near Setting Pole Dam Rd. Well, that is about a 1-2 mile discrepancy from where AT says he saw CG at that time.

Gillis search expands along Piercefield Flow

"I was coming home with my mom, who lives in Tupper Lake, about 1:45 in the morning. We were headed east on State Route 3. Right by the county line, I saw somebody walking on the side of the road (against traffic), pretty close to on the white line, heading west towards Piercefield. "It was before the turn to Setting Pole Dam Road.

O'kay here is the problem I have with the timeline.

1:30 am AT sees CG near Paskagunamah Rd. asks him if he wants a ride. CG declines.

AT drives cousin to Piercefield and heads back to Tupper. This should take about 10-15 minutes.

AT says he saw CG again (so that would be around 1:45) near Bruce Richards Logging.

BUT - RR ( the newspaper editor) says he say CG around 1:45 and that was near Setting Pole Dam Rd. Well, that is about a 1-2 mile discrepancy from where AT says he saw CG at that time.

Gillis search expands along Piercefield Flow

"I was coming home with my mom, who lives in Tupper Lake, about 1:45 in the morning. We were headed east on State Route 3. Right by the county line, I saw somebody walking on the side of the road (against traffic), pretty close to on the white line, heading west towards Piercefield. "It was before the turn to Setting Pole Dam Road.

Perhaps AT hung for a few minutes at Piercefield saying hello to Aunt & Uncle. Is there anything that says he immediately left to head back?

Perhaps AT hung for a few minutes at Piercefield saying hello to Aunt & Uncle. Is there anything that says he immediately left to head back?

Possibly. My impression of dropping someone off is literally just that, drive up, drop off, turn around. But, there is nothing I have read to prove that is what happened.

What I really would like to see explained is...why was Colin flailing his arms at RR, seemingly looking desperate enough to make RR drives straight to the police but supposedly within 15 or so minutes of that CG was refusing a ride from AT? So let's say for sake of argument that AT is telling the truth. IF in fact CG did in fact decline AT's ride 2x, why?

Has it been confirmed that the pipe belonged to Colin???? Maybe it belong to the person who he possibly had a scuffle with, I know I've dropped/lost things by accident, when stepping out of my vehicle...just a thought.

Has it been confirmed that the pipe belonged to Colin???? Maybe it belong to the person who he possibly had a scuffle with, I know I've dropped/lost things by accident, when stepping out of my vehicle...just a thought.

I am pretty sure it was confirmed, though I can not point you to where it was confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1