GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #2

Interesting that in the PA case the perp dressed up as a Muslim woman to take the girl from school. Was the child actually Muslim, then? If so that would be another odd common factor between the cases--targeting children from faiths with strict modesty rules.

One shudders to think.

Can't help but wonder, what sort of guy chooses a girlfriend 14 years his junior, who bears remarkable likeness to his pre-adolescent daughter?

And...if Nicole Vaisey's theory (for her study) was correct -- that viewing *advertiser censored* inures one to rape -- I can't help but wonder just how much (child?) *advertiser censored* she observed before she got to the point of twisted thinking that it was in any way ok to kidnap 2 little Amish girls and starve and abuse them for 24 hours?

BBM

I can assure you, don't ask how :blushing: That viewing regular *advertiser censored* doesn't lead to rape or take away any disgust at the act. JMO

Yeah, I just left that to the etc part, because it pains me to say so :(

My feelings too.

Thank you for the clarification! I was remembering it incorrectly and should've checked first.

Well just remember, the devil is in the details. :drumroll: :giggle:

Interesting that in the PA case the perp dressed up as a Muslim woman to take the girl from school. Was the child actually Muslim, then? If so that would be another odd common factor between the cases--targeting children from faiths with strict modesty rules.

Niether case had to do with their faith. In this case, they were an easy opportunity and LE has said it was not due to their Amish faith. Those girls could have been in jean shorts and a princess shirt and they would have been taken, IMO. In the other case, the perp worked at the daycare facility in the school and was familiar with the girl. She knew how the mother dressed and used that dress to disguise herself. NONE of the victims were targeted due to their religion or modesty rules. They were targeted because they were little girls that the perps figured out an opportunity to take.

In both cases, LE has said it was not due to their religion.

Mon, Aug 18, Police have left the property:
http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/article/20140818/NEWS05/140818940

"Meanwhile, prosecutors said Mr. Howells’s attorney, St. Lawrence County Conflict Public Defender Amy L. Dona, has waived her client’s right to a preliminary hearing to determine if there is enough evidence to believe he committed a felony offense. The case will now be handed up to superior court for possible grand jury action."

What about NV?

I'm not positive this is the same Nicole Vaisey, but here is a video posted in memory of her father, d. 2008.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc3ikSg0KTo&list=UU8HUdJRJ01VGHbcJvsSjhbQ&index=1
He sure looks a lot like her boyfriend, and there are several jokey references to physical discipline. Makes me arm-chair link her kink to love from a father figure. Only this one had another agenda.
[ETA after looking a little more, if this is the right Nicole, then it's her grandfather, not her father.]

There's a comment in Gawker that "The brother of the women" (sic?) posted on FB, "It was planned. They were building a soundproof room onto their house for the purpose of keeping the kids longer. They were going to kill them. They videotaped themselves sexually abusing those 2 girls and they weren't the first ones. It's happened before." I don't have very good Facebook-Fu, but maybe someone else can verify that?

There's a comment in Gawker that "The brother of the women" (sic?) posted on FB, "It was planned. They were building a soundproof room onto their house for the purpose of keeping the kids longer. They were going to kill them. They videotaped themselves sexually abusing those 2 girls and they weren't the first ones. It's happened before." I don't have very good Facebook-Fu, but maybe someone else can verify that?

does this person mean the brother of NV? If so - I checked her male relatives (with same name) and I didn't see any recent posts related to this. But I would only be able to see public posts - it could be private. I doubt the person on Gawker mean the brother of the two victims(?) as I'm assuming he would not be on FB.

I should say, also that many people on fetlife use it quite intensively, so if you're lucky you can see a lot of online activity, but I can't see anything for Nicole aside from her name, age, kink, and avatar. There doesn't appear to be too much of an organized "scene" around Hermon NY but it's entirely possible that the locals could have gathered at Steve Howells' place for parties if he had sufficient privacy. The finding of many toys and tools by police suggests this to me.
http://www.ogd.com/article/20140818/NEWS05/140818940
This article has a good photo of the property -- plenty of privacy -- looks like maybe 10 acres or so. There were some horses which someone else was boarding there and has since picked up, and a number of llamas and several dogs which have been picked up by animal services.

Just had an awful thought. In an article, a neighbor mentioned quite a bit of activity at the house on the abduction day. I assumed it was just the couple in preparation and/or panic moving around the property, but perhaps by "activity" he meant visitors??

Do you remember which article it was?

I'm not positive this is the same Nicole Vaisey, but here is a video posted in memory of her father, d. 2008.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc3ikSg0KTo&list=UU8HUdJRJ01VGHbcJvsSjhbQ&index=1
He sure looks a lot like her boyfriend, and there are several jokey references to physical discipline. Makes me arm-chair link her kink to love from a father figure. Only this one had another agenda.

if the Gawker commenter is referring to brother JRV, then it's false. He hasn't commented since July 29 (about a new car). The half-brother also makes no mention of that. The comment theoretically could be private...but as it wouldn't be private to detectives, I'd doubt he'd make it at all. And if it were private, the Gawker person wouldn't have read it, most likely.

http://www.ogd.com/article/20140818/NEWS05/140818940
This article has a good photo of the property -- plenty of privacy -- looks like maybe 10 acres or so. There were some horses which someone else was boarding there and has since picked up, and a number of llamas and several dogs which have been picked up by animal services.

Yes, if I recall, it was over 20 acres.

ETA: Well, Zillow says 5.3 acres...hmm.

ETA again: And Trulia says 5.18 acres. So you can take your pick. ;D

This may have been confirmed in the previous thread...where the children dropped off - or did they escape? I just saw the picture of the abductors' house and saw the house and trailer. I remembered the earlier reports all said the children were told "don't leave" and they escaped. If that's true - I'm wondering if the SH/NV had them in the trailer and went to the house for something (or vice versa) and that's when they escaped. if that is the case - we really don't know if they meant for them to live. From everyone's recent posts however it sounds like it has been confirmed the children were let go by SH/NV. I'm going to go back to the original thread to see if I can find that - I missed a bunch of posts yesterday.

Thanks. For some reason, I was thinking they actually meant bro-in-law--although I'm not even sure she has one--just because I can't imagine posting that about your own sister.

[ETA after looking a little more, if this is the right Nicole, then it's her grandfather, not her father.]

The youtube user has an SVU video linked so it might just be her

BBM

I can assure you, don't ask how :blushing: That viewing regular *advertiser censored* doesn't lead to rape or take away any disgust at the act. JMO
Well, it was the perp's own theory -- but I can't find where she published her findings.

The soundproof room is mentioned in this MSM article, near the end of the piece:
http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Prosecutor-At-Least-Three-More-Victims-271712491.html?m=y&smobile=y

Yes, that's the same Nicole Vaisey - -only it isn't her grandfather, nor her real father (I don't think). His obit describes Nicole's mother as being his "companion" and the obit lists Nicole and her sibs, but not as his children. Interesting how much he does look like SH (and how much she looks like SH's daughter)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back