GUILTY NY - Dr. Kiersten Cerveny, 38, dies in NYC apartment bldg, 5 Oct 2015

Not trying to be rude but no, the NYPD doesn't really care, it's not like Olivia from SVU. I was knocked out, dragged up to my apt and raped two blocks from there where I lived in Chelsea and they did a CSI type deal and never heard from them again and every time I called I got the run around. So no, trust me, it's not a "no shot in hell" deal at all. Especially if they don't have concrete evidence they just want the case to go away.

And if I 'tinkled' on my panties popping a squat or whatever I know for a fact I would put wet soiled underware into purse, she lived in a million dollar house and had a long train or taxi ride home no reason to keep those c'mon

I am so sorry that you were violated in such a horrific way. That is very disturbing to me that you were given the run around by NYPD. I can't imagine how traumatizing that would have been. Prayers to you for continued healing

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...verny-Death-Manhattan-Overdose-380801761.html

Two men have are both facing charges on federal narcotics charges in connection with the drug overdose death of a Long Island dermatologist who was found unconscious in the vestibule of a Manhattan apartment complex last fall, according to a criminal complaint.

Marc Henry Johnson and James Holder were arrested at their homes in Manhattan late Tuesday*by a team of Drug Enforcement Administration, NYPD and New York State Police investigators, sources said.
[...]
According to the complaint, Johnson met Cerveny and another individual at a bar on the Lower East Side after texting about meeting Holder for "a pickup." While at the bar he told Cerveny, who had been using cocaine before he arrived, that he had more of the drugs and offered to share it with her and the other individual.*
Later that night, according to the complaint, Cerveny and Johnson left the bar together in a taxi and went to Holder's apartment. They went upstairs together and weren't seen again until hours later.*

The complaint alleges that eventually Holder and Johnson emerged four hours later and dragged Cerveny's unconscious body along the hallway to the first-floor vestibule. Holder left afterward, and Johnson called 911.
More at link...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...verdose-death-pleads-guilty-article-1.2908511

Drug dealer tied to Long Island mother's overdose death pleads guilty to drug charges

A drug dealer entangled in the cocaine overdose death of a Long Island mom admitted Monday to running a stash-house.

James (Pepsi) Holder, 61, pleaded guilty to using part of his apartment for drug distribution from 2005 to October 2015.

“I did use and maintain a room in an apartment in New York County for the purpose of distributing cocaine,” Holder told the Manhattan federal judge.

Holder faces up to 20 years in federal lockup, but the feds recommended a sentence of 6 1/2 to eight years under the plea deal.

Drug dealer sentenced to 5 years after N.Y. doc's OD death

A drug dealer charged in connection with the overdose death of a doctor and mother of three has been sentenced to five years in prison, according to media reports.

Holder pleaded guilty to maintaining a drug distribution house and was sentenced Thursday. He could have faced up to 20 years in prison on the charge.

Johnson pleaded guilty to a charge of accessory after the fact and is to be sentenced June 26. He faces up to 10 years in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back