NY NY - Edmond Tillman, 14, Brooklyn, 10 Aug 2005

I wonder if his mom is actually telling the truth about his "Coming out" since I believe it wasn't smooth as claimed

I wonder if his mom is actually telling the truth about his "Coming out" since I believe it wasn't smooth as claimed
I agree, I feel that him “coming out” played a huge part in his disappearance

I agree, I feel that him “coming out” played a huge part in his disappearance

Because around the Same time of him "Coming out" he was having problems at school and coming home increasingly late, So someone may have been treating him differently then how he wanted to be treated

What school was he dropped off at the day he disappeared because that is where I'll be starting first along with the phone call as well.

What school was he dropped off at the day he disappeared because that is where I'll be starting first along with the phone call as well.
It’s hard because I haven’t been able to find what school he was last seen in. All I can find is that he was seen in the vicinity of Houston and Pill Street in Manhattan East Side area. I’m not familiar with that area or how many schools there are around there. Do you know the area?

It’s hard because I haven’t been able to find what school he was last seen in. All I can find is that he was seen in the vicinity of Houston and Pill Street in Manhattan East Side area. I’m not familiar with that area or how many schools there are around there. Do you know the area?

I'm familiar with the area. I've been there a few times, and when I searched it up it showed about 5 schools in the same area

I'm not even sure what school his mother dropped him off at. I'm just wondering what school was he dropped off at and what else he did that day besides taking his entrance exam

What number are you calling? Is it a detective assigned to his case?
The number I am calling is 646-610-5000. There were two detectives, Eric wuss and Miguel Rodriguez that were assigned to his case when he first went missing. The mother accused them of neglecting the case and never searching for him. I'm not sure if they are still assigned to the case because it's been so long since anyone has said anything. I believe they've not really searched for him in the beginning.

It's really making me sad ... What's taking so long for him to be found? Why aren't authorities checking the older men he was corresponding with online? They shouldn't list him as a endangered runaway no longer ... He should be listed as ENDANGERED MISSING as it has been several years sine he has spoken with family or friends, since 2005. The police have said there were sightings of him, but sightings by whom? I'm not that but I don't believe in the 20th century teenagers had to choice to live on the streets or at home and in school.

It's really making me sad ... What's taking so long for him to be found? Why aren't authorities checking the older men he was corresponding with online? They shouldn't list him as a endangered runaway no longer ... He should be listed as ENDANGERED MISSING as it has been several years sine he has spoken with family or friends, since 2005. The police have said there were sightings of him, but sightings by whom? I'm not that but I don't believe in the 20th century teenagers had to choice to live on the streets or at home and in school.
I agree, he was just 14 when he went missing. It’s sad that most of the time teenagers are listed as runaways and not endangered missing. When a lot of times they aren’t runaways.

I agree, he was just 14 when he went missing. It’s sad that most of the time teenagers are listed as runaways and not endangered missing. When a lot of times they aren’t runaways.

The unidentified body you told me about... People on Facebook are comparing him to Edmond Tillman and seeing if it's him or not

I just realized something... 7:00pm means night, 7am means morning...
So that means he was dropped of at school in the afternoon close to evening be his mother.

There a few red flags in this case, though... But what can I do? I can't do much about this case because i don't know where it starts.

I really hope he is safe... Being on the streets of New York is not safe; especially at night. Children who run away from home become vulnerable/alone, not knowing what to do next, They are likely to come across unsavory people or situations that they cannot escape in time before their fates are sealed. This happens more then we think. Hopefully, he found somewhere to stay and may still be in the local area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back