NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

You go Girl! You can do it. We're all here pushing with you.

For those that don't have the "official" link handy:

[video=youtube;dz_errIBq3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz_errIBq3Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz_errIBq3Y[/video]

Go April and lil'guy! (lil'gal?)

Obviously April did not attend her Lamaze classes .... 123 Breath.. Push.... [emoji36] 123 Breath Push ... [emoji36].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's why she was waiting! It's April 15th. She's 15.

That's why she was waiting! It's April 15th. She's 15.

That's awesome. Haha!

If it's a girl they should name her Iris. Because IRS... tax day (normally anyway).... no? lol :D

Ok, at 7:15 am or so the sac delivered, 7:30 it burst & hooves started showing, it's 9:19am. She's having what appear to be strong contractions, but it doesn't look like they're very productive. I'm worried..I'm excited amd worried. They've always said 30 to 60 minutes from hooves to calf hitting the ground so I can't help it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ok, at 7:15 am or so the sac delivered, 7:30 it burst & hooves started showing, it's 9:19am. She's having what appear to be strong contractions, but it doesn't look like they're very productive. I'm worried..I'm excited amd worried. They've always said 30 to 60 minutes from hooves to calf hitting the ground so I can't help it.

Would the medical team be able to interfere - at all, if the had to?

-Nin

I think it's possible that the the baby's head is turned to the side rather than straight forward. If so we can't progress until it turns it's head. Fingers crossed.

I think it's possible that the the baby's head is turned to the side rather than straight forward. If so we can't progress until it turns it's head. Fingers crossed.
The patootie cam is on now!
9820be70bd62c6e9e733218add142ae5.jpg

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member