NY - Howard k stern rx charges

I'm wondering if this would be negligent homicide, or something like that. I guess we'll have to wait and see what ANS's family has to say about that.
First degree murder is my opinion.

This, from SuziQ's link, does not make sense to me-I find Ford Shelly's version of events really suspicious. They didn't say anything to each other when they saw the pills? That dialogue doesn't make sense to me. jmo

Shelley told the court how in the days after Daniel's death he helped Stern move some of his clothes. As they did so, he said, two white tablets drop out of a pair of trousers.

"Howard picked the pills up, went into the bathroom," he said. "He closes the door. He walks out and I can hear the toilet flushes. I said 'what happened?' he said 'I took care of the problem'."

Nah... I don't agree. HKS didn't want either of them dead. He was just giving in to her. His problem was that he loved her to a fault.
I completely disagree. I think he was a pusher who murderer ANS and Daniel to get her fortune and had plans for Daniellyn to be his next meal ticket!

SuziQ I have tried to find old reports of when Daniel arrived and what he had to eat in the hospital room. I seem to recall at the time of his death food was brought in.
I am still trying to get over the comment by one doctor saying that the amount of dope in Daniel's body was enough to stop an elephant. Not an accidental suicide I feel. Oh well, if there is more wrong doing I hope LE finds the evidence to make charges that will stick.

SuziQ I have tried to find old reports of when Daniel arrived and what he had to eat in the hospital room. I seem to recall at the time of his death food was brought in.
I am still trying to get over the comment by one doctor saying that the amount of dope in Daniel's body was enough to stop an elephant. Not an accidental suicide I feel. Oh well, if there is more wrong doing I hope LE finds the evidence to make charges that will stick.

HKS went to get food in the middle of the night IIRC it was about 3:00 Am. He brought back burgers and shakes. He either spiked the shake or Danny drank anna's by mistake JMO. Although he did have his duffel bag with him. what ever the case IMO Howard was involved with the drugs that killed Danny

I wonder if later on Stern and the doctors will be charged with Daniel's death or for at least him having the medication...if he took it from Anna's stash?
I really have my doubts that Daniel sat there and took that amount of meds on purpose. He was happy to see his mom and his new baby sister and had just gotten there. Why would he want to kill himself right there in front of his mom? I don't know what was on his mind though. Maybe he was jealous of the baby and the attention that she was getting from Anna Nicole. He wouldn't be #1 in Anna's life now. Yet that doesn't make sense. He didn't live at home and he was a grown man. Seems like Daniel and Anna Nicole had a really tight relationship. I wonder if he thought he was taking a normal dose of meds and someone gave him enough to kill him?

I'm still surprised that LE is going ahead with charges against Stern. It seems that this type of crime is usually swept under the rug and left there.

It's about darn time! Hopefully charges for contributing to Anna's death are not far behind...and then I hope he loses control of her money or any of her assets. Is he still living in the Bahamas? He said he'd never leave.

Right, I heard he was in LA when this all came down. I thought the exact same thing. I'd keep that xxxx from little Dannilyn!

I wonder if later on Stern and the doctors will be charged with Daniel's death or for at least him having the medication...if he took it from Anna's stash?
I really have my doubts that Daniel sat there and took that amount of meds on purpose. He was happy to see his mom and his new baby sister and had just gotten there. Why would he want to kill himself right there in front of his mom? I don't know what was on his mind though. Maybe he was jealous of the baby and the attention that she was getting from Anna Nicole. He wouldn't be #1 in Anna's life now. Yet that doesn't make sense. He didn't live at home and he was a grown man. Seems like Daniel and Anna Nicole had a really tight relationship. I wonder if he thought he was taking a normal dose of meds and someone gave him enough to kill him?

I'm still surprised that LE is going ahead with charges against Stern. It seems that this type of crime is usually swept under the rug and left there.

Not anymore...the need to crack down on doctor's illegally perscribing multiple substances to anyone has got to stop.

I have always suspected that when Daniel fell asleep that night he was injected a lethal dose of methadone. He was very suspcious and did not like Howard Stern!!!!

I am so glad that Jerry Brown is putting a stop to this, so other doctors and caretakers can NOW be held accoutnable for how they receive and administer to their spouses, clients, or friends!!!

I think her son Daniel got the methadone from Anna's stash. I don't think he thought he would OD, but methadone is a tricky drug that way. I don't think he intended to kill himself, but I think he was a user - perhaps even an addict.

I think her son Daniel got the methadone from Anna's stash. I don't think he thought he would OD, but methadone is a tricky drug that way. I don't think he intended to kill himself, but I think he was a user - perhaps even an addict.

Not according to the medical examiner. There were no signs of long term methadone use found in Daniel's system.

CASAREZ: Dr. Perper, you took a long time to determine in your mind that this was an accidental drug overdose. During that time, who did you talk to in 2007? What did you look at?

PERPER: Well, this was a rather difficult case because the physical autopsy didn`t show much. We did toxicological examination which did not reveal any fatal drugs. And there were several drugs which were antidepressants. Not in the levels which could have explained it then.

So it was basically due to the cooperation which we obtained from Dr. Eroshevich who told us who thinks it was way important that she complained of pains in her back then we found absences there, which was important. And then the most important thing was that we found the drug which the standard screening did not reveal them. And that`s chloral hydrate.

And only then we were able to really determine what was the cause of death and this was really of essential importance that we were able to say that she died of the chloral hydrate as the primary drug in addition to other medication.

CASAREZ: So, Doctor, you`re saying that Dr. Khristine Eroshevich who has been charged actually helped you in -- to determine your cause of death of Anna Nicole Smith?

PERPER: Absolutely. Her help was, I would say, very, very important.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/13/ng.01.html

CASAREZ: Dr. Perper, you took a long time to determine in your mind that this was an accidental drug overdose. During that time, who did you talk to in 2007? What did you look at?

PERPER: Well, this was a rather difficult case because the physical autopsy didn`t show much. We did toxicological examination which did not reveal any fatal drugs. And there were several drugs which were antidepressants. Not in the levels which could have explained it then.

So it was basically due to the cooperation which we obtained from Dr. Eroshevich who told us who thinks it was way important that she complained of pains in her back then we found absences there, which was important. And then the most important thing was that we found the drug which the standard screening did not reveal them. And that`s chloral hydrate.

And only then we were able to really determine what was the cause of death and this was really of essential importance that we were able to say that she died of the chloral hydrate as the primary drug in addition to other medication.

CASAREZ: So, Doctor, you`re saying that Dr. Khristine Eroshevich who has been charged actually helped you in -- to determine your cause of death of Anna Nicole Smith?

PERPER: Absolutely. Her help was, I would say, very, very important.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/13/ng.01.html

I've always wondered about this. The Chloral Hydrate bottle was found in the hotel room. Why didn't Perper test for it first thing? Why did he need Dr. E to tell him about it?

Not according to the medical examiner. There were no signs of long term methadone use found in Daniel's system.

I do understand the ME's report - but that doesn't mean Daniel wasn't a user or an addict. I'm not saying methadone was his drug of choice. I'm not even saying he WAS a user or an addict - just that's it's not hard to imagine he might have been, given the environment he was raised in. In any event, opiates leave the system fairly quickly - if you don't use them daily, it can be difficult to determine an individual's habit post-mortem.

I do understand the ME's report - but that doesn't mean Daniel wasn't a user or an addict. I'm not saying methadone was his drug of choice. I'm not even saying he WAS a user or an addict - just that's it's not hard to imagine he might have been, given the environment he was raised in. In any event, opiates leave the system fairly quickly - if you don't use them daily, it can be difficult to determine an individual's habit post-mortem.

IIRC unlike Anna dannys hair was tested thats how they determined he did not have long term drug use. Of course a Rolex could have bought that test results. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back