NY - human body parts found near a popular park in Babylon, Long Island, 28 Feb 24.

Multiple arrests were made Tuesday after investigators served a warrant in a home in nearby Amityville, reports Newsday.

The head, legs and one arm belong to a woman, while the other two arms belong to man while officers have also located another piece of the woman's leg.

Det. Lt. Kevin Beyrer of the Suffolk police refused to comment on whether or not authorities believe that the feared MS-13 prison gang, known for dismembering their victims, could behind the discovery.

MS-13 members plagued Long Island for years but have gone quiet in the region since 2017
The quote below is from the attached Daily Mail article:
MS-13 members plagued Long Island for years but have gone quiet in the region since 2017.

Just where do they get their information from? Gone quiet? No. Members of MS-13 are literally booked into the Suffolk County jail every single day.

rbbm
''The identity of the woman, who was 59 years old, has been confirmed, police said, while they have tentatively identified the man, who was 53 years old, according to police. The woman's name was not released pending notification of her next of kin.

Their last known address was the same location in Yonkers, but police said they are unsure when the two last resided there.
A search warrant was also executed at a home in Amityville, also on Long Island, on Monday, but officials said no human remains were found.
Police said the murders appear to be an isolated incident and there is no threat to the public.''
PHOTO: Police are shown on the scene in Suffolk County, New York, in connection to the discovery of body parts last week, on March 5, 2024.

Police are shown on the scene in Suffolk County, New York, in connection to the discovery of bo...Show more
WABC

Police say the victims were a 59-year-old woman and a 53-year-old man, but their names will not be released as the investigation is ongoing. The victims' last home address was in Yonkers, but police say it is unclear how long they lived there or where they were last seen.

No human remains were found at 25 Railroad Ave. but other remains were found in a wooded area across from 103 Lakeway Drive in West Babylon and Bethpage State Park on Wednesday, March 5.

By Greg Cergol, Jonathan Dienst and Jennifer Millman • Published 11 mins ago • Updated 11 mins ago​

Four people are set to face charges in a Long Island courtroom Wednesday in connection with the discoveries of body parts belonging to a man and a woman from Yonkers who sources have said may have been involved in a love triangle, according to a source close to the investigation.

No additional information on the suspects or anticipated court proceedings was immediately available.
4 set to face charges in Long Island body parts case, source says

Two sources familiar with the matter say they are looking into whether a love triangle was the motive. At least one person was taken into custody on Tuesday, law enforcement sources told NBC New York, though they have not been yet formally charged.

Homicide investigators spent Tuesday morning searching three different locations for additional remains: Bethpage State Park, a wooded area in West Babylon, and a home on Railroad Avenue in Amityville. The latter two searches were not far from Southards Park Pond in Babylon Village, where a total of six body parts had been recovered since kids walking to school found the first limb Thursday morning.
More remains found as love triangle eyed in Long Island body parts case, sources say

Steven Brown, 44, Jeffrey Mackey, 38, and Amanda Wallace, 40, of Amityville and Alexis Nieves, 33, who police say is homeless were booked on charges of hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence and concealment of a human corpse.

Brown, Mackey and Wallace all are listed as residents of a Railroad Avenue home in Amityville that was raided as part of the investigation.

They are accused of removing “sharp instruments, multiple body parts, and other related items” from the house some time between Feb. 27 and March 4, according to charging documents against Wallace and Nieves obtained by The Post.

Yonkers police stated that they did not have any active missing persons cases related to this investigation and were not involved in the investigation.
Multiple arrests made after body parts from 2 Yonkers residents found across Long Island

WEST BABYLON, Suffolk County (WABC) -- The four people arrested in connection with human remains found scattered across Long Island are out on supervised release.
4 people facing charges after body parts found on Long Island, given supervised release

I'M SORRY, WHAT?! Supervised release? are you flippin kidding me? a couple was murdered and dismembered? What in the actual - - - -?

Yonkers police stated that they did not have any active missing persons cases related to this investigation and were not involved in the investigation.
Multiple arrests made after body parts from 2 Yonkers residents found across Long Island

WEST BABYLON, Suffolk County (WABC) -- The four people arrested in connection with human remains found scattered across Long Island are out on supervised release.
4 people facing charges after body parts found on Long Island, given supervised release

I'M SORRY, WHAT?! Supervised release? are you flippin kidding me? a couple was murdered and dismembered? What in the actual - - - -?
Welcome to New York's Bail Reform (catch and release) that the New York politicians in charge say "is working"

Just wait for the media frenzy on that block this evening. I wonder if they confessed where the remaining body parts are.

''One neighbor who lives near the raided property says Wallace was a dog walker and that the house had visitors all hours of the night.

The neighbor, who gave his name as Josh, said: 'The only reason why I knew her name is because somebody pulled up yesterday and said "you know Amanda? She used to walk my dogs for me."'

Josh said he'd previously witnessed Amanda walking her child to school.

Asked about worrying activity at the property prior to the raid, Josh said: '‘It’s hard to say. ''
1709754252004.png
The home, pictured Wednesday, housed three of the four people arrested - Steven Brown, Amanda Wallace and Jeffrey Mackey. The fourth person arrested - Amanda Nieves - is believed to have been homeless
1709754298418.png
A half-finished meal, empty vodka bottle and open carton of juice sit on a table inside a house on Amityville, New York, that was raided Monday in connection with the discovery of two dismembered bodies

Four people were charged Wednesday with hiding pieces of two dead bodies that were hacked up with meat cleavers, then scattered across Long Island

— but they were freed on supervised release in an “absurd result” blamed on the state’s bail reform laws.

The gruesome foursome allegedly tried to conceal the corpses in a scheme so grisly that the drains, toilets, sinks and showers stopped working in the Amityville home where three of the accused had just moved weeks earlier, prosecutors claimed in Suffolk County court.

Schroeder said authorities collected a heap of evidence including body parts, meat cleavers, butcher knives and a significant amount of blood.

“In disposing of the body, this defendant rendered the sink, showers, drains and toilets inoperable,” Schroeder told the court each time one of the four appeared to answer the charges.

“The barbaric lengths this defendant went to in disposing of these bodies should show the court the lengths this defendant would go to flee the prosecution of these charges.”

they might not want to even be on supervised release if they're afraid for their lives for any reason

Blurred but very graphic pics at link..

1709787045295.png
'Mar 6, 2024
Since last Thursday, remains belonging to a 59-year-old woman and 53-year-old man were found in three locations. CBS New York's Jennifer McLogan reports.'

Last edited:
And NY just releases these butchers back to the general public?? Good grief. :mad:
And other people with little evidence have gotten arrested. These people have a massacre in there house that match body parts that were found all over Long Island and they send them home. Something is seriously wrong.

Reading through the posts on this thread I noticed once that said one of the women was seen walking her kid to school… I wonder where the kid is?? And if the kid was in the house when the whole thing happened?
Also mentions they had been living at the house for like 3 weeks.. I wonder where these people came from? The whole thing is one big mess OMG

Last edited:
is it possible this was OD since no one has been charged w murder? this reeks of drug related, and the suspects look the part. they said they believe mackey is the one who dismembered them. i know they indicated love triangle but im thinking drugs too.

''BABYLON, N.Y. -- Two of the four suspects charged in the body parts case on Long Island will be back in court Friday.

The defendants are out on bail and being monitored with ankle bracelets, but many people in the community want to know why they aren't being held in jail.

On the streets of Babylon Village, where the body parts were first discovered last week, there is intense discussion why the four suspects charged with concealing two human corpses and tampering with evidence aren't in jail.''

None of the suspects have officially been charged with murder. However, sources expect the addition of murder charges soon, following a grand jury presentation.

Several of the defense attorneys spoke following the arraignments.

“He maintains he’s not guilty and just because the district attorney and police say that it is so, does not mean that it is so,” said the attorney for Mackey.

“He did not kill anybody,” said the attorney for Brown. “As far as I can see from the get-go, this case is based upon a lot of assumptions and we will see what they claim is their evidence.”

Suspects in case of body parts found scattered across Long Island freed without bail

Who are the victims?
Investigators believe they know the identities of the victims, a man and a woman who shared an address in Yonkers.

The female, 59, was identified, and her name is being withheld pending family notification. Police believe they know the identity of the male, who is 53.
Long Island body parts found: What we know so far about the investigation

Victims still not named :(
------------------------------------
BABYLON, NY —The gloves were off Thursday as Gov. Kathy Hochul and Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney exchanged heated accusations over the grisly discovery of body parts in Long Island parks that has left a community reeling — and lawmakers crying out for reform after four charged in the case were released back onto the streets without bail.
Hochul Says DA Should Have 'Brought Murder Charges' In Body Parts Case
lots of finger pointing about the bail issue among local politicos at this link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back