GUILTY NY - Isabella Tennant, 5, Niagara Falls, 27 Aug 2012

Niagara Falls Police will hold a press conference at 2 p.m. Monday.

Isabella was last seen at 11:58 p.m. Sunday, and it was realized that she was missing at 6 a.m. She was reported missing to Niagara Falls Police at 6:15 a.m.

The last person to see Isabella, who was at her grandparent's house, was a neighbor. That neighbor is now considered a person of interest in the case.
http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/police-look-for-missing-5-year-old-girl

Where was grandma? Why was a 5 yr. old using a computer at midnight?? Why was the 16 yr. old neighbor at the house? Too many questions.....

This is my hometown and it really hits me very hard. I'm sure I know someone that knows that family. What would make someone do this, it's crazy. I will tell you this that Niagara Falls (NY side) has gone downhill from when I was a kid and from what my parents and grandparents know of it. It used to be a nice safe blue collar town and now it's overrun with crime, especially in the area where this girl disappeared. It's so sad. My heart is with this family. I have been trying to stay off this site but one of my HS classmates sent me the link about the girl. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back