Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a funny thing about personalized license plates (tags)...

I swear some day I am going to get in a car accident because I can't help sleuthing what personalized tags mean...

anyway... Long story for...

Jennifer's car's tags are... EFA 1962

1962 could be a year... But it is before she was born... What year was her husband born?

EFA is an acronym for quite a few terms... Some having to do with finances... Some having to do with the arts...

Just something to think about...

and maybe they are not personalized at all! :dunno:

JMO

PER Sheriff Facebook page... Comment from person said car was found at Plankroad Manor...

Someone else commented that LE knocked on their door at Plankroad Manor requesting information regarding the Maroon Minivan...

(I don't know what Plankroad Manor is... But I am going to look it up! :smile:)

FYI

I have a funny thing about personalized license plates (tags)...

I swear some day I am going to get in a car accident because I can't help sleuthing what personalized tags mean...

anyway... Long story for...

Jennifer's car's tags are... EFA 1962

1962 could be a year... But it is before she was born... What year was her husband born?

EFA is an acronym for quite a few terms... Some having to do with finances... Some having to do with the arts...

Just something to think about...

and maybe they are not personalized at all! :dunno:

JMO
I can't seem to find much info on Husband. I might be slightly FB illiterate, it seems! :/
See if you can find anything out?
https://www.facebook.com/ganesh.ramsaran

I messaged 3 people who obviously know Jennifer, and they're not responding. As well, I urged them to make a FB page and spread awareness, and nothing.
I don't expect all family's will react as zealously as the Shunicks did, but it really bugs me that no one seems to be moving who knows Jennifer!

PER Sheriff Facebook page... Comment from person said car was found at Plankroad Manor...

Someone else commented that LE knocked on their door at Plankroad Manor requesting information regarding the Maroon Minivan...

(I don't know what Plankroad Manor is... But I am going to look it up! :smile:)

FYI

I checked before and Plank Road Manor appears to be apartments.

That's a good question and IHAVENOCLUE

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Hi Cold Pizza!

always great sleuthing with you!

funny story... To me anyway...:giggle:

I was heatedly posting on another thread that I would be very steamed if I had blah blah blah...

and when I very seriously typed "I would be so pizzed (instead of the other naughty word Tee! Hee!).... My iPad, with its own sense of humor, changed it to "pizzeria" .... This, of course, changing my message, and tone of message, quite distinctly! :floorlaugh:

I thought with your "hat" you may get a kick out of that!

And I certainly hope you don't get pizzeria... Err... Ahem.... Pizzed... At me! :D

:peace:

Hmmmm that's an interesting idea,,,opening up a cold pizzeria stand in the Keys!

Mmm....maybe she made it to the shopping location and was returning? Was she abducted and driven in her own vehicle...phone thrown out along the way?
But then, why would she be returning to her home location?
I don't know. This doesn't sound good at all.

So "pizzeria" is now a verb?

Wow...that's so....pizzeria.

ETA: It can also be used as an adjective...and an adverb. How flexible!

:doh: i thought this was the information and support thread...i was worried i might say something wrong....lol...sorry for the confusion :blushing:

You have such good WS manners, Nellie... :therethere:...

I can't seem to find much info on Husband. I might be slightly FB illiterate, it seems! :/
See if you can find anything out?
https://www.facebook.com/ganesh.ramsaran

I messaged 3 people who obviously know Jennifer, and they're not responding. As well, I urged them to make a FB page and spread awareness, and nothing.
I don't expect all family's will react as zealously as the Shunicks did, but it really bugs me that no one seems to be moving who knows Jennifer!

Dang... It is not letting me in.. At all... But thanks...

And.. Actually.... I am FB illertate, too! :seeya: (Note:... I am also FB ILLITERATE, too! :giggle:)

maybe an FB expert WSer can help us out here?

TIA

oh my.....reading this gives me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Prayers for Jennifer and her family.

So "pizzeria" is now a verb?

Wow...that's so....pizzeria.

Don't shoot me! I am only the messenger!

Ask my iPad about it!

:silly:

Actually... I will take pizza in most any form..... Noun...verb... Dangling participle...:floorlaugh:

And.. Actually.... I am FB illertate, too! :seeya:

TIA

Are you logged into Facebook?. You have to be logged into FB to see the FB page.

Maybe Jennifer has a friend at Plank Road Manor....

She wanted to take a break from the Christmas hassles????:please:

(But a loving mother probably wouldn't miss her DD's birthday... Would she...:what:)

And.. Actually.... I am FB illertate, too! :seeya:

TIA
It's not just you!

Jennifer's husband has almost nothing available to view. You can't even message him.
This is what's bothering me greatly...

So she's been gone since Tuesday? Almost a week now. That's not good. I wonder when she was reported missing? Have I missed that?

It's not just you!

Jennifer's husband has almost nothing available to view. You can't even message him.
This is what's bothering me greatly...

The husband has a lot of photos posted in his Facebook album. He hasn't made them private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member