Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Another newbie here. Just wanted to post and say hi. Don't have anything to add, but must say that I'm in agreement with many of the possibilities discussed here.

:wagon: EmeraldLily! :welcome:

Thank you for helping us find Justice for Jennifer!

:seeya:

:welcome3:

There are do many newbies! Yeah!!!! I hope more of those members we see below will hop on in too! We know you have opinions to share!

Wow, why wasn't THIS picture used in the search for Jennifer?
It is an awesome picture, the best I've seen of her and I have never seen it before. :waitasec:
That's causing me to have Josh Powell flashbacks... not putting out the best pictures. :banghead:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1901063.-2207520000.1362559962&type=3&theater

Oh My...

Jennifer looks soooo lovely in this picture... And it is a perfect choice for a memorial announcement...

I agree that the organization' s choices of pix of Jennifer were chosen possibly to NOT put her in the best "light"...

Example...Remember the one on the phone?... What was THAT all about?
(Probably to indicate she spent all those hours gaming.. Pffttt!)

And yes... Many circumstances in this case remind me, frighteningly, of the Josh Powell case!

:what:

JO

Yes, speaking of helicopters, i have seen them for weeks now, flying low over the area where she was found! I live in North Norwich, which is just over the other side of the hills from there. Sometimes they come from the north and sometimes they take off from the Norwich airport but they usually fly really low just over the tops of the trees in that area. Usually black and white ones but sometimes theres other color ones too. A couple days ago, a big double engine white one went over that way flying low. There hasnt been any going over since she was located though.

:welcome4: Horsenaround! :welcome:

Thank you for answering my question regarding the helicopters...

It really piqued my interest hearing about their presence yesterday!

Can someone point me in the direction of GR's "before" pictures? TIA

Fact: GR requested a tarot reading. In that reading there were several references to harm to his wife, a disagreement, accident or other, the person who may be involved was referred to as a King, royalty etc. This is paraphrased from what was published on the net.

freedictionary.com defines ganesh as "The god of wisdom and the remover of obstacles, son of Shiva and Parvati, depicted as a short fat man with an elephant's head."
These are not my words ,so please don't remind me that we need to be kind. A check of several sources repeats this definition.

I know people here have disavowed the "psychic" but an after the fact rereading, knowing what has been made public is eerily on target.The area near the discovery of the body of Jennifer includes water ( creek alongside Rte 23, the Plymouth Reservoir Rd. nearby and of course finding of the phone just across a bridge.

Yes, alot of general descriptions were included by the "psychic" as is typical but I find some of the reading interesting.

RE psychic -- I had the feeling she was throwing a lot of stuff out there and hoping something would stick -- like giving 3 different potential interpretations of one facet of a tarot card. There was a lot of that sort of thing; however, I agree that some of it was eirie in how correct it was. The interesting thing, though, was that she was doing the reading for GR, and a lot of it was not complementary to him at all.

The reading wasn't specific enough to find her, though. That took getting the word out and local people keeping an eye out.

Isn't Shiva the death god or the destroyer? The image of the pot-bellied elephant head is pretty humorous!!

:welcome4: Horsenaround! :welcome:

Thank you for answering my question regarding the helicopters...

It really piqued my interest hearing about their presence yesterday!

Sorry Clue -- I was offline since about 5pm yesterday... All I was able to report was the 2 copters that flew by here... Certainly gets your attention when a plane or copter flies over b/c it is soooo quiet typically. Glad we got some more feedback on them though... whether it meant 'something' or not... :)

Sorry Clue -- I was offline since about 5pm yesterday... All I was able to report was the 2 copters that flew by here... Certainly gets your attention when a plane or copter flies over b/c it is soooo quiet typically. Glad we got some more feedback on them though... whether it meant 'something' or not... :)

Thanks, Bob!...:seeya:

Bumping for Jennifer..

I know we are all being patient.. Justice is coming.

"Justice is like a train that is nearly always late”

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member