NY - Joey Buttafuoco & Amy Fisher

deandaniellws said:
I would have been embarrassed to be married to Joey. Everyone knew he was cheating on her.
I know I feel bad for her, she must feel like a fool. She is way too good for him anyway, he is a :loser: .

He is now remarried after leaving Maryjo for another woman,this is one disgusting man. His poor new wife must be about as naive as they can be.

lilgrayduck2625 said:
He is now remarried after leaving Maryjo for another woman,this is one disgusting man. His poor new wife must be about as naive as they can be.
Can't feel too sorry for her. She has to know of his past. Doesn't everybody? Yep, Michelle....he is one big loser!:doh:

Did anyone see Oprah when MaryJo and the daughter were on as guests. I felt so bad for her. She went through so much pain and physical torment with her injuries and then have the mess of her scummy husband on top of it all. She loved him at the time and was in denial. She talked about the intense therapy she had to go through and is still going through as did the daughter. I don't see very many Oprahs.... maybe a couple a year. But this one made me cry.

Anngelique said:
Did anyone see Oprah when MaryJo and the daughter were on as guests. I felt so bad for her. She went through so much pain and physical torment with her injuries and then have the mess of her scummy husband on top of it all. She loved him at the time and was in denial. She talked about the intense therapy she had to go through and is still going through as did the daughter. I don't see very many Oprahs.... maybe a couple a year. But this one made me cry.
I wish I had seen it. ;(

SAN FERNANDO, Calif. (AP) — Joey Buttafuoco, who gained notoriety in the 1990s when his teenage girlfriend shot his wife in the face in New York, was sentenced to a year in jail Tuesday after pleading no contest to possessing ammunition as a felon.

Probation officers found the ammunition during a search of his home in Chatsworth last August.

Buttafuoco had been sentenced to a year in jail and five years' probation in March 2004 after pleading guilty to insurance fraud. Prosecutors said Buttafuoco, who co-owned an auto body shop in the San Fernando Valley, told undercover investigators how to file false claims and cheat insurance companies.

Buttafuoco, 50, was ordered to report to jail Nov. 1.

more:

http://www.courttv.com/people/2006/0712/joey_buttafuoco_ap.html

luvbeaches said:
What an idiot. He looks like a . Is Mary Jo still with this loser?

No, they are divorced. She was supposed to remarry a while back.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He is such a freaking loser.

He should of went to jail too, years ago.
He got away scott free.....
:laugh: Loser is an understatement....

Buzzm1 said:
Now all we can hope for is that Joey Buttface mouths off to the wrong inmate during his stay. He needs a good rearrangement.
Joey Buttface!? That was great Buzz! :blowkiss: And yes, he does need a good rearrangement. Maybe Bubba can work him in! LMAO

He is such a loser. :loser: I cant stand that creep.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back