Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice the change of venues from The Gilded Lily to (gay friendy to gay) midstream to 1OAK..

Also, Joey's Instagram doesn't have a single woman on it? Not one. Its almost like he was trying to make a statement and was fine with himself. He was a beautiful, very loved person either way.

I just hope the prosecution isn't hindered by homophobia because there won't be any "justice For Joey"if that is the case.jmo

I find it very unlikely that the group Joey was with was homophobic group, given JR's relationship with the elder JR.

Did anyone notice the change of venues from The Gilded Lily to (gay friendy to gay) midstream to 1OAK..

Also, Joey's Instagram doesn't have a single woman on it? Not one. Its almost like he was trying to make a statement and was fine with himself. He was a beautiful, very loved person either way.

I just hope the prosecution isn't hindered by homophobia because there won't be any "justice For Joey"if that is the case.jmo

BBM

I know several young guys this age and none of them have any girls on their IG. They say its a way for girls to know they are available and unattached.

IMO this has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

BBM

I know several young guys this age and none of them have any girls on their IG. They say its a way for girls to know they are available and unattached.

IMO this has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

I didn't know it was code for "I'm single". I trust you would know that having four sons. I guess it's just a vibe I get from the whole story. The far fetched sexual rejection story, the Bar switch in the press, the pants being off and the hanging out with gay guys after hours. The story of him going on vacation to Croatia with a male friend in July also had me wondering

I think concealment of facts because someone has a problem with certain things will hurt the case.

I find it very unlikely that the group Joey was with was homophobic group, given JR's relationship with the elder JR.

Actually I meant Pat C. Acceptance and honesty is what will get justice for his son.is

Actually I meant Pat C. Acceptance and honesty is what will get justice for his son.is

I have no doubt the Joey's father loved him with all his heart and will do nothing to hinder the investigation. I truly hope he gets justice for his son. MOO

"Police may have botched critical evidence in murder of Connecticut man by violating suspect’s rights"

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...key-evidence-nyc-party-slay-article-1.2917906

I am hoping this is defense attorney maneuvering and not really a botched job. In any case, wouldn't a judge need to decide what will be kept in or out?

jmopinion

From the article:
"Statements made during a police interrogation after an attorney has been invoked by a suspect are inadmissible by law."

From the article:
"Statements made during a police interrogation after an attorney has been invoked by a suspect are inadmissible by law."

Right, but is that what really happened? Or is that what the defense attorney says what happened.

IDK.

Does anyone know if there are cameras in the condo's elevators or stairwells?

file:///home/chronos/u-dc36816b7e1e3f782cceec0dc6eab8275b8fdcb3/Downloads/James%20Rackover%20breaks%20silence_%20%E2%80%98I%E2%80%99m%20innocent,%20I%20never%20killed%20anyone%E2%80%99%20-%20Scallywag%20and%20Vagabond.mhtml

[FONT=&quot]While Rackover acknowledges that Comunale was in his apartment in the early hours of Nov. 14, the party host claims he never even laid eyes on his guest, one of many who had purportedly returned from a night of partying in downtown Chelsea to continue what cops claim was after hours[/FONT][FONT=&quot] cocaine binging at Rackover’s prestigious Upper East home.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Told James Rackover from Manhattan’s detention center Sunday afternoon: ‘[/FONT]I’ve never seen this kid. I don’t even know who he is.’

[FONT=&quot]Telling the [/FONT]nydailynews[FONT=&quot] that he knows Dilione through an ex-girlfriend, the group stayed at Rackover’s place until about 7 a.m., [/FONT]‘drinking and hanging out’.

[FONT=&quot](IMO, this tells me that Dilion and the guys used Rackover's place, in the city, as an after hours place to get cozier with the girls and maybe impress them. I am sure Dilion (imo) asked James if they could party and carry on there what they were doing out. James may have never wanted to or interfered because these were guys trying to hook up.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]While Rackover insists he stayed in on the night of Comunale’s murder, cops allege Rackover and Dilione met Comunale in a Greenwich Village club that Saturday night, and came back with three women to Rackover’s apartment where they proceeded to continue their party.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
IMO, did the cops initially believe Gemma was Comunale, do the cameras pick up everyone who walks in, because I have yet to read Gemma's going in and going outs, and I have not read any of Dilion's going outs after they came back from dropping off the girls.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Recalls Rackover: ‘Wheeled him out of the building? There was no body,’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘There was no dolly. I was never even seen on camera with this kid. I have no idea who he is. I can’t explain what happened at all. I didn’t do anything.’

After Rackover’s guests all left, Rackover claims he went ‘straight to sleep’ while hanging out with his ‘stand in dad’ as the pair watched a football game.

It is IMO, that Rackover was over at his Dad's after Comunale and Dilion took the girls home. Did James offer his bed to Gemma and leave to be more comfortable upstairs? Too many coming in to crash in the one bedroom apartment. What happened when they came back is still the mystery.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]‘I have no reason to hurt this kid.’Adding, ‘I’ve never hurt anyone. I’ve never killed anyone. I didn’t do any of this.’

‘I don’t even think my dad wants to speak to me after this,’ Rackover said. ‘He won’t want anything to do with me.’

‘I feel bad for this kid’s family and I feel bad for my own family. I feel terrible for putting them through this.’
[/FONT]

All IMO:

I think it is sad that Jame's thinks of Jeffrey as a dad. He is not his dad and was using him for narcissistic things and we have seen how quick one is discarded. James own father having restraining orders to stay away from James and his mother says alot of things, one of which he is not a father either. The only way James receives love, (the pics I have seen of the women all over him, one making a sexual comment hmmmmmm Jimmy), hickeys, is through being wanted for sex.

The pic with genuine love for the puppy he was holding, and his comments (IMO) show him at the least to not be a sociopath or psychopath. I believe with the right upbringing, he would have been doing so much more and would be very successful on his own.

I cannot be 100% he had nothing to do with covering up after the fact, but time will tell.

The NY Daily News seems to be the only one with this late breaking news. I also think I read this same article a week or more ago. Seems like they just edited the date to make it look like a major break through in the case. Reassuringly, there isn't a mention anywhere else online. I Think it's just wishful thinking on their part.

@Salsa The part of who was at the club and who wasn't is the sketchy part. Gemma and James look nothing alike. I think Larry had unlimited access to James apt.

Could Gemma and Larry be a couple and Joey got in the middle and caused jealousy somehow?
Gemma and Larry go way back and it's very possible James felt obligated to be upstairs with Jeffrey.

Didn't someone mention that Gemma's clothes had the most blood on them because they may have been in a heap on the floor? I feel there Is no way someone took Joey's pants off after the murder.

Could the "affluenza* inflicted Gemma be one of the murderers and was trying to flee to London? Could it really be Larry and Gemma who buried the body and James got uso of the car for them?

Gemma and Larry probably dreamed up blaming the poor FL kid with no family because they are used to Daddy fixing everything for them with money.

If this is the case, I will root for James. The two entitled, spoiled b-rats can rot in jail. Most people are a sucker for the underdog and will wish him well also.

I don't think James lawyer would let him say that if it wasn't all on video. Could The Rat have flipped the script on him and James was actually the one helping move the body because it was in his house. That's what it is starting to sound like

I think almost all of the confusion is in the details surrounding Gemma's involvement. This leads me to believe someone very high up is trying to protect him. I pray there are miles of video tape to prove otherwise.

I think <modsnip> was going to blame James and try to get immunity and leave Gemma out of it. if James is proven innocent I hope he dumps Jeffrey and extorts a tidy sum not to write the tell all "Hidden Jewels" about his phony, seedy lifestyle.

All IMO:

I think it is sad that Jame's thinks of Jeffrey as a dad. He is not his dad and was using him for narcissistic things and we have seen how quick one is discarded. James own father having restraining orders to stay away from James and his mother says alot of things, one of which he is not a father either. The only way James receives love, (the pics I have seen of the women all over him, one making a sexual comment hmmmmmm Jimmy), hickeys, is through being wanted for sex.

The pic with genuine love for the puppy he was holding, and his comments (IMO) show him at the least to not be a sociopath or psychopath. I believe with the right upbringing, he would have been doing so much more and would be very successful on his own.

I cannot be 100% he had nothing to do with covering up after the fact, but time will tell.

Maybe he's an opportunistic golddigger. Possible, no?

Maybe he's an opportunistic golddigger. Possible, no?

If the two guys - LD and MG - were the only guilty ones, how did they explain what happened in the apartment. Did they assume JR wouldn't notice his sheets were gone? How did they use his JRtheElder's car without telling JR?

There is no way JR didn't know something happened, even if he's not accused of the actual murder.

He can put on the bewildered "I don't know anything" look all he wants, but he knows something. JMOpinion

If the two guys - LD and MG - were the only guilty ones, how did they explain what happened in the apartment. Did they assume JR wouldn't notice his sheets were gone? How did they use his JRtheEdlder's car without telling JR?

There is no way JR didn't know something happened, even if he's not accused of the actual murder.

He can put on the bewildered "I don't know anything" look all he wants, but he knows something. JMOpinion

I know that look so well..."it wasn't me! I wasn't even there!" So, IMO, total
b.s. Also, I think JR has learned how to manipulate the system and people in his life.

http://http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/arrested-death-manhattan-partygoer-stabbed-15-times-article-1.2877608

*snip* Cops taking James Rackover (c.) to the 13th Precinct after being arrested Tuesday night for driving with a suspended license

So, was James initially being held for driving on a suspended, in a car not registered to him, by an electronic license plate reader and in a car with tinted windows? .. That will hold up in court.. Not!

Then he is further detained by hear say from a psycho who just admitted to dumping a body in the NJ woods. Is this even legal?
I'm beginning to think where you see the name Rackover, insert Gemma and this case will be solved a lot quicker jmoo

http://http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/arrested-death-manhattan-partygoer-stabbed-15-times-article-1.2877608

*snip* Cops taking James Rackover (c.) to the 13th Precinct after being arrested Tuesday night for driving with a suspended license

So, was James initially being hheldfor driving on a suspended, in a car not registered to him, by an electronic license plate reade, in a car with tinted windows? .. That will hold up in court.. Not!

Then he is further detained by hear say from a psycho who just admitted to dumping a body in the NJ woods. Is this even legal?
I'm beginning to think where you see the name Rackover, insert Gemma and this case will be solved a lot quicker

Why would James be in the car that night, going to New Jersey and back if he didn't have anything to do with the crime?

Or do some people think James wasn't in the car when it went to New Jersey? If he wasn't in the car, then how did the others gain access to the car?

Serious questions!

jmo

"Surveillance footage showed Rackover driving what appeared to be a black Mercedes Benz into a garage near his home, parking and then leaving the garage."

I would think the parking garage itself should have good footage.

http://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/jos...ing-of-connecticut-man-last-seen-at-nyc-party

In my opinion I don't think the police would charge JR with a traffic violation if they weren't sure he was driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500