NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link... I may have missed listening to that, too. I am unclear as to the timeline between her being missing and found.

You are welcome. Cliff notes version:

KV goes running at 5:30.
Mr V is home, his back aches, he watches the 6 o'clock news and calls KVs phone 3 different times. When the news ends at 6:30, he leaves the house to go look for his daughter. There is a search due to KVs father;s connections within LE. It was complicated but he found her as just as liz b. opined by 10:30pm.

It was getting dark. The tall grass PV walked with dread 15' from the jogging path then, walking up on his lovely daughter now battered and bruised and horrifically raped is all he sees. He likley fell to his knees pleading for mercy. It may requiring Mr V seeing a lovely photo or memory of her a hundred times to erase one second of the horror experienced.

I like Mr V. He reminds me of Fred Goldman, father of good-looking son Ron Goldman. Mr Goldman sought and fought for justice at every chance he could to restore a beloved memory to RG even before OJ was found not guilty.

The find me app is a great tool however, if it runs on the GPS, then it shows the appx area of the location of the phone. For instance, it may indicate your phone is at Red Nose Park but it doesn't show you that it is on the merry-go-round at the Red Nose Park. Although, IT is getting better with every week. Phone Pings can travel as far as 20 miles for a tower and will be within 3' of the location of the device.

They found where her phone last pinged and searched from there. This was a slow, methodical process as most SARs are.

You are welcome. Cliff notes m version:

KV goes running at 5:30.
Mr V is home, his back aches, he watches the 6 o'clock news and calls KVs phone 3 different times. When the news ends at 6:30, he leaves the house to go look for his daughter. There is a search due to KVs father;s connections within LE. It was complicated but he found her as just as liz b. opined by 10:30pm.

It was getting dark. The tall grass PV walked with dread 15' from the jogging path then, walking up on his lovely daughter now battered and bruised and horrifically raped is all he sees. He likley fell to his knees pleading for mercy. It may requiring Mr V seeing a lovely photo or memory of her a hundred times to erase one second of the horror experienced.

I like Mr V. He reminds me of Fred Goldman, father of good-looking son Ron Goldman. Mr Goldman sought and fought for justice at every chance he could to restore a beloved memory to RG even before OJ was found not guilty.

The find me app is a great tool however, if it runs on the GPS, then it shows the appx area of the location of the phone. For instance, it may indicate your phone is at Red Nose Park but it doesn't show you that it is on the merry-go-round at the Red Nose Park. Although, IT is getting better with every week. Phone Pings can travel as far as 20 miles for a tower and will be within 3' of the location of the device.

They found where her phone last pinged and searched from there. This was a slow, methodical process as most SARs are.

Thank you for that. I wasn't dreading the idea of a long podcast and was hoping someone would post those before I ended up giving in and listening! I've been interested in si many new and old cases lately I barely keep up on my tv shows so I true tl avoid any longer podcast type things. It's weird how most news made it seem like she wasn't found right away when she wasn't which makes men wpnder horn quickly she died and how long he did things to her... and if any were after death(necrophelia) i wonder if somehow he didn't see her yet checked the area because if I was him that's the the first spot I would search

There is going to be a news conference and rally today where she entered the park so more to come. Her parents break my heart, i can't imagine what they must be going through.

Who is Mr V talking about killing? Seems. Very weird to go out with a machete to look for your daughter. A few years ago we had a mentally deranged guy take a machete to a jogger here in Dallas. Sadly the joggers wife committed divide a few weeks after his murder. Just brought that up due to machete- it's an unusual weapon for murder.
This is the article re the machete and when he left. It follows the same timeline. I was afraid there was going to be an inconsistency but there doesn't appear to be.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Mr. V. has said that he goes to the spot where K. was found every single day. He has built a makeshift memorial shrine there for his daughter. He is looking for any evidence that may have been overlooked. It would be wonderful if he finds something, although I think this daily routine provides a therapeutic outlet for him. jmo

Just watched this. Her parents are so amazingly strong. Having been through something similar in my family my heart goes out to them.

I can't watch the video at the moment. Anyone want to give a short summary? TIA

I can't watch the video at the moment. Anyone want to give a short summary? TIA

A little recap- The video starts with Mr. V talking about the importance of familial DNA that could both convict and exonerate. Mom then makes a strong case that her daughter fought this savage and that she deserves justice. She challenges anyone to tell her that familial testing should not be used. Several co-sponsoring legislators then support the V. Family and want to see familial testing passed in the senate on 2/10 and then go to the general assembly (if needed and for some reason not passed passed on to the governor for approval possibly in the week after 2/10). Light q&a and mom's final statement is compelling.
I tried and welcome any corrections/additions to what I humbly recall-
Familial testing is passed in 10 states and they want NY to be the 11th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little recap- The video starts with Mr. V talking about the importance of familial DNA that could both convict and exonerate. Mom then makes a strong case that her daughter fought this savage and that she deserves justice. She challenges anyone to tell her that familial testing should not be used. Several co-sponsoring legislators then support the V. Family and want to see familial testing passed in the senate on 2/10 and then go to the general assembly (if needed and for some reason not passed passed on to the governor for approval possibly in the week after 2/10). Light q&a and mom's final statement is compelling.
I tried and welcome any corrections/additions to what I humbly recall-
Familial testing is passed in 10 states and they want NY to be the 11th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Thread #4 has been prepared for you. Begin to move over there. I will carry over a link to the video being discussed. This thread will close in ten minutes.

Please move to the new thread now, This one is closed. Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member