GUILTY NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, jogger found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #5 *First trial MISTRIAL*

New article today:

"I beat her to let my emotions out. I never really meant to hurt her, it just happened."

"MAN INDICTED IN KARINA VETRANO'S MURDER ARRAIGNED; ASKED POLICE TO 'TELL MY MOM THAT I'M SORRY'"

http://abc7ny.com/news/karina-vetrano-murder-suspect-tell-my-mom-that-im-sorry/1887393/

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Totally effing heartbreaking

"According to the account Lewis gave detectives and read in court: Lewis fought with Vetrano for about five minutes. She scratched his face. He hit her five times, breaking her teeth and knocking her out. Lewis said he got "madder and madder and I strangled her" before she fell into a puddle and drowned."

"According to the account Lewis gave detectives and read in court: Lewis fought with Vetrano for about five minutes. She scratched his face. He hit her five times, breaking her teeth and knocking her out. Lewis said he got "madder and madder and I strangled her" before she fell into a puddle and drowned."
Drowned? Did he go back and move her then? Or did he hold her down in the puddle? Or did he think she drowned? Ughhhhhh

If this account was so infuriating, it would be comical.... it's typical to find in murder confessions that killers look for someway to make like they didn't actually kill the victim - so here we have him saying he beat the living daylights out her and strangled her, but oh no; he didn't kill her.

If this account was so infuriating, it would be comical.... it's typical to find in murder confessions that killers look for someway to make like they didn't actually kill the victim - so here we have him saying he beat the living daylights out her and strangled her, but oh no; he didn't kill her.

Yes. Also, he got madder and madder. She scratched him.

So....she deserved it? Is that what he is trying to say? It was her fault?

Exactly! :mad:

The go fund me page was shut down. He does not need a go fund me acct. He has a team of Legal Aid Lawyers.
I dont know if the killer was on SSI or not. Checks stop if you are in jail for 30 days or more. Perhaps the family wants to supplement their income. :denied:

I was so mad that he was trying to get the and wasn't happy when they didn't and can't believe the mom was trying. I laughed when she said her son was a good god fearing man and that god would bring justice to her son soon but justice would he being someone's prison gf and having the same things done that he did over and over

Also did they ever find who sent the thing to his mom? So weird

If his supporters want to insist he was framed, I'll frame his mugshot for them.

This made me smile and laugh so much! Cause I hate how people keep saying he was framed for being a black man in a white area when he went there on his own. And first they deny he has mental issues and now they say he does

Drowned? Did he go back and move her then? Or did he hold her down in the puddle? Or did he think she drowned? Ughhhhhh

I don't think there was a puddle it was hot and the cops never said she drowned and were open with all the other stuff he did. I don't think he's sorry and he knew what he was doing. And his whole oh her shirts came off when I dragged her into the bush. So a bush with a puddle he left her to drown in. And what is he saying a random person came and raped her later? Or did the bush grow a penis and do it? It's like he's making **** up to try to get out of some charges

I don't think there was a puddle it was hot and the cops never said she drowned and were open with all the other stuff he did. I don't think he's sorry and he knew what he was doing. And his whole oh her shirts came off when I dragged her into the bush. So a bush with a puddle he left her to drown in. And what is he saying a random person came and raped her later? Or did the bush grow a penis and do it? It's like he's making **** up to try to get out of some charges
Just want to confirm, there was indeed a puddle. There was always a puddle in that location because of the hole in the dirt in that location. Det. Boyce pointed the puddle out on his map too during his interview. She was dragged through the puddle because her socks and body was wet. However, you are correct. The cause of death was not drowning.

You ever say a word so much it doesn't even sound like a word anymore? Puddle. Puddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back