GUILTY NY - Larry Wells, 35, fatally stabbed in Toys R Us, Hamburg, 29 June 2013

If it was personal then it is possible someone very close to him (someone that visited him at work and knew the hours, open doors, camera system, etc...) could have been a co-conspirator.

Sorry but this story reminds me of Rusty Sneiderman.

It wasn't a robbery and stabbing someone to death in this manner seems very personal.

If it was personal then it is possible someone very close to him (someone that visited him at work and knew the hours, open doors, camera system, etc...) could have been a co-conspirator.

Sorry but this story reminds me of Rusty Sneiderman.

It wasn't a robbery and stabbing someone to death in this manner seems very personal.

Arrest made and robbery (attempted) is the proposed motive.

What a dreadful thing to happen. A wife, A daughter, and a baby on the way. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
RIP Larry Wells.
:rose:

WOW! The Regional Manager is the killer?! What is going on in this country? This is crazy! A Regional Manager is over several stores. Was he stealing from all of them? I'm so glad they got him. Just unbelievable!

OMG! Just found this thread. My son is a truck driver who has delivered to that store.
I'll have to have him see the video. He may have known the man who was killed. How very sad for the victim's family.

How horrible. It kind of sounds like maybe the suspect had done this more than once (stealing from the store) and maybe he didn't expect the victim to walk in on him. Maybe it was an unplanned murder and that would be a good reason why his hat was left at the scene, even using a key to gain entry. Just sounds like to me he didn't expect to be caught stealing that day.

Just talked to my son. He knew that store manager. Also, he had actually slept in his truck in the parking lot of that store.

His good friend (whom I also know) had just delivered to that store. Mr. Wells, the manager, had helped unload. The driver said his normal routine was to walk to the front of the store for a "pit stop" before leaving, but that day he did not. He might have been right in the middle of things if he had. Thank you, God.

I will be following this case. Too close for comfort.

Toys R Us Murder Suspect Violates Restraining Order

BUFFALO, NY-- Bernard Grucza, the suspect accused of murdering a Toys R Us manager in Hamburg, is accused of violating an order of protection.

Grucza is charged with criminal contempt, a felony, for violating the order by calling his wife Heather on the phone October 25th while in custody at the Erie County Holding Center.

article and video at link ............. http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/231172/37/Toys-R-Us-Murder-Suspect-Violates-Restraining-Order

Grucza indicted in murder of Toys R Us assistant manager

Bernard T. “Bernie” Grucza, the accused killer of the Hamburg Toys R Us assistant manager, has been indicted by an Erie County grand jury and will not be returned to Hamburg Town Court.

Grucza, 38, a regional loss prevention manager for the toy store chain, will remain held without bail at the Erie County Holding Center awaiting arraignment on the indictment, which has not yet been made public, according to his attorney, Frank T. Housh.

more at link ............ http://www.buffalonews.com/feed/grucza-indicted-in-murder-of-toys-r-us-assistant-manager-20131022

Grucza Denied Bail

BUFFALO, NY-- Bernard Grucza, the man accused of killing a Toys R' Us manager will remain in jail as his murder case continues.

full article and video at link .................http://www.wgrz.com/story/local/2013/11/18/Grucza-Denied-Bail/3641245/

Accused Toys R Us killer faces judge

State Supreme Court Justice Penny Wolfgang denied Grucza bail, though Housh argued that the evidence against his client is circumstantial and Grucza should be allowed out of jail while awaiting trial.

Grucza faces 25 years to life in prison if he is convicted.

full article at link ............ http://www.wivb.com/news/crime/accused-toys-r-us-killer-faces-judge

Grucza Sentenced On Charge Unrelated to Toys R Us Murder

In Elma Town Court tonight a judge sentenced Grucza to 90 days in prison on a possesion of a weapon charge.

It stems from a previous incident when investigators say Grucza fired a gun out of the window of his Elma home.

full article at link ......... http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/Gruc...-Unrelated-to-Toys-R-Us-Murder-233394351.html

WOW! The Regional Manager is the killer?! What is going on in this country? This is crazy! A Regional Manager is over several stores. Was he stealing from all of them? I'm so glad they got him. Just unbelievable!

Yes I agree or there could have been other managers killed to cover up his crimes.

This guy is a loose cannon. Breaking a protection order, firing guns out of his house as well as murder and stealing from his employee. What next will they dredge up on him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back