GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #2

It breaks my heart to see him standing there...he seemed so lost and it seemed to go on soooo long...I wondered if that was where he thought he was to meet his mother, at first...

Did one of the MSM articles say LA worked for a butcher in NY? Or did I misread... I thought one of the MSM articles included three previous places of employment; the hardware store, deli and a butcher. Maybe I misread?

Local (NYC) TV and radio has reported he worked as a kosher butcher in Tennessee. I believe the place was called Kroger's?

Did one of the MSM articles say LA worked for a butcher in NY? Or did I misread... I thought one of the MSM articles included three previous places of employment; the hardware store, deli and a butcher. Maybe I misread?

According to the Daily News article, he worked for Kroger's behind the deli counter and he did NOT do any butchering.

Okay. LA hung out on LONG ISLAND. OMG. I guess LE will be running his DNA for the LI SK.

This article also details that LA said Leiby was by himself for a couple of hours in the car at the wedding, with the windows rolled down.

For a couple of hours on Monday night, Leiby Kletzky, 8, sat in a car outside a catering hall in Rockland County, N.Y.; the windows were rolled down, if the man suspected in his killing is to be believed.
As Mr. Aron was being arraigned, relatives and friends struggled to make sense of the case against him. Some talked of his fondness for karaoke, saying he had spent weekend evenings at karaoke bars on Long Island. Keith Pappas, the general manager of the South Levittown Lanes bowling alley, which has a bar that schedules regular karaoke events, said that he did not know Mr. Aron, but that bartenders and other customers did; they told Mr. Pappas, he said, that Mr. Aron did not mingle much with others.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/15/n...ath-and-offers-account.html?_r=1&pagewanted=2

-2 Marriages

-LA's co-workers were out searching for Leiby on Tuesday, while he held him captive in his home. That is messed.

Court records show that in 2004, Mr. Aron married an Israeli woman, Diana Diunov. They divorced a year later, and in 2007 he married Deborah M. Parnell and moved to Tennessee, where she had come from.

Sam Lowy, 35, a salesman, said Mr. Aron was on the job on Tuesday, when other store employees helped search for Leiby. “We all searched,” Mr. Lowy said, “the employees, everyone went out, Jews and gentiles, to search.” He added, “It hit us harder.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/15/n...ath-and-offers-account.html?_r=1&pagewanted=2

Zahava Farbman, a social worker with the nonprofit Chai Lifeline, said Leiby’s five sisters "do not know the details of how he was murdered _ just that a man killed him, but not how. It’s too much, too soon."

http://www.1500espn.com/news/n3606508

5 sisters :(

Copied from wondergirls post 17 since quotes can't be requoted.

As a stream of mourners visited Leiby's family, his mother was said to be consumed with grief over a decision to give into her only son's pleas that he be allowed to walk by himself on Monday from his Borough Park day camp to a book store seven blocks away.

He was supposed to meet his family at the store but never showed up. Leiby would have turned 9 later this month.

Assemblyman Dov Hikind of Brooklyn said the boy's mother is "beating herself up." He said she shouldn't be doing so: "There's no reason in the world, but from her perspective, if he had continued taking the bus, he'd be home. So it's obviously difficult. But she did nothing wrong."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...004865952.html

the above link asks for a subscription if accessed by clicking here, but the full article can be read via google search without a subscription.

also, the above WSJ link tells us the connection to the book store LA mentioned. the article mentions he was supposed to walk the 7 blocks and meet his parents at a book store near the day camp. Leiby asked for a ride to the place he was supposed to meet his parents. He wasn't interested in a wedding or going to LA's apartment. He was trying to get to the place he was to meet his parents.

LA is really small in statue (like a boy?) or is everyone just big around him?
LA sure has creepy eyes.

He has the same creepy look in his eyes as Eric Gilford who murdered his pregnant wife in front of her daughter, his step daughter on her 5th birthday. There is a thread for Eric Gilford in the awaiting trial area of WS.

At the 20 second mark of the video showing LA - longer beard is evident. A snag shot of LA at the 20 second mark in the thumbnail.

‪N.Y.P.D. Video of Leibby Kletzky on July 11, 2011‬‏ - YouTube

Thank you elepher!

That is the survelliance I was looking for. MUCH longer beard! LA had to have cut several inches off. Look how long that beard is! No wonder Leiby thought he could safely approach LA for help.

ETA: That beard looks like it had to be 5"-6" inches long!

the thumbnail elepher posted. (I hope you don't mind my copying and posting this elepher. This way our guest readers can see the photo too, as I don't think attachments work for non members. )

attachment.php

Levy Aron
-Suicide watch.
-Changes appearance by trimming beard
-Attends Monday evening wedding a likely attempt to create an alibi. (confirmed by LE, I believe that is in the WSJ MSM article )

SANE!

LA in court - some snags from the video - LA tells his council that he will not testify before Grand Jury, council asked for suicide watch and that he be held in protective custody, council reserved right to ask for bail at a later date, a mental evaluation at 7:30am. Back in court on July 28th is what I believe I heard. Bail ... harrumph ... snort ... what are they thinking. Also LA must have had a traditional head covering on his head the day that he picked up LK as he is bald as a baby's bum on the top of his head.

He reminds me a lot of John Skelton with those weird eyes.

Attachments

• LA in court 1.png
    LA in court 1.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 48
  • LA in court 2.png
    LA in court 2.png
    198 KB · Views: 47
  • LA in court 3.png
    LA in court 3.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 53
Zahava Farbman, a social worker with the nonprofit Chai Lifeline, said Leiby’s five sisters "do not know the details of how he was murdered _ just that a man killed him, but not how. It’s too much, too soon."

http://www.1500espn.com/news/n3606508

5 sisters :(

reporting is all over the board, this is the first time I've seen five. It was reported the first couple of days there were four older sisters.

LA in court - some snags from the video - LA tells his council that he will not testify before Grand Jury, council asked for suicide watch and that he be held in protective custody, council reserved right to ask for bail at a later date, a mental evaluation at 7:30am. Back in court on July 28th is what I believe I heard. Bail ... harrumph ... snort ... what are they thinking. Also LA must have had a traditional head covering on his head the day that he picked up LK as he is bald as a baby's bum on the top of his head.

He reminds me a lot of John Skelton with those weird eyes.

When I watched the video, I don't believe they are worried about suicide, I think they are doing whatever they can to keep him isolated so no one hurts him.

This is one of the most heinous murders ever. Its just so awful. I cant stop thinking about that poor mother. How do you go on after such a grisly crime.

Levy Aron
-Suicide watch.
-Changes appearance by trimming beard
-Attends Monday evening wedding a likely attempt to create an alibi. (confirmed by LE, I believe that is in the WSJ MSM article )

SANE!

Told LE that he "panicked" and killed the child, meaning he knew holding him in his apartment was wrong.

Like Matthew Hoffman, who was also clearly mentally disturbed and extremely dangerous, he will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back