NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Sistah
Sorry! I didn't mean to creep anyone out! I was just trying to compliment you on a well written post. You were able to put into words so much what I was thinking too.

Yes, I have been a member here since 2010 but, haven't posted anything 'til today. I mainly read.

I agree! Sistah really nails it...

eta....

I think there is a true cat and mouse thing going on with LE and SK. A few days ago, A&E airs the two-hour special.

Right away, Shannan's belongings are found and then her body (probably hers) is found on the anniversary of the first four bodies being found!! (Tip came from SK maybe??)

Now, CBS is airing another special Saturday on 48 hours. Maybe LE asked CBS to put something together.

ping pong ping pong....

They're trying to draw him out ...

I think I should be scared.

Sistah, I think you are right too. He does want attention.
Do you think the BSU is guiding the SCPD?
I'm not sure what to think after the nonsense with Spota and Dormer. One thing is clear they are making this matter worse.

There's definitely something going on. No word on anything for months, then suddenly Dormer pops up. Then the show. Then Shannan. Now there's internal fighting brought to the public eye! Something's going on.

eta....

I think there is a true cat and mouse thing going on with LE and SK. A few days ago, A&E airs the two-hour special.

Right away, Shannan's belongings are found and then her body (probably hers) is found on the anniversary of the first four bodies being found!! (Tip came from SK maybe??)

Now, CBS is airing another special Saturday on 48 hours. Maybe LE asked CBS to put something together.

ping pong ping pong....

I agree.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they know who this unsub is and have had him under surveillance for a while.

eta....

ping pong ping pong....

Hi, no disrespect to you Marlap suggesting LE is trying to draw him out.
But having just watched the video above w/ Bo Dietl I couldn't believe that
FOX hostess say this on the air. She asked if LE was putting out misinformation to draw him out. We assume he reads and watches and would hate to put the thought in his head so he clams up or goes into hiding !!! MOO

Pain in neck posting from phone. I will respond to questions when I get off work in the morning.

I don't recall any recent construction that would require line-painting.

Fellow Islanders?
They did repaint this summer. I think it was in August. A quick trip from Gilgo Marina to Cedar had me going all the way to Captree and back to Gilgo because they shut off the turnarounds with cones. It was to prevent you from riding over the new paint lines in the road.

They did repaint this summer. I think it was in August. A quick trip from Gilgo Marina to Cedar had me going all the way to Captree and back to Gilgo because they shut off the turnarounds with cones. It was to prevent you from riding over the new paint lines in the road.
WELCOME to WS Mungojerrie and Dwntwnslim. :websleuther: :websleuther: You're WebSleuther's now and we LOVE and appreciate our locals and newbies.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157685"]NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And Bessie gets all the applause :)

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members