NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think the SK is a religious person and here is why. If the SK saw or know a call girl come out with a child and this SK is already disgusted with prostitutes, seeing the lady bring a child would set him off. Probably killed the child thinking he was saving that child. Facing bodies to the East also leans one to assume this SK has a religious bent. Also, maybe just maybe this SK lives in the neighborhood, sees the parties, seen call girls come and go and he took it upon himself to clean up his neighborhood. Placing blame on the Doctor because frankly maybe the SK dislikes him, Dr has been a part of the parties? All speculation at this point.

Has the 911 call been made public? Anyone have that link?

also...where did Shannon's driver pick her up originally? anyone know? I can't remember...do we even know?

minazoe, I remember reading that Shannan's driver dropped her somewhere to meet the john and the john then drove her to his house. the question is...who is the 'john' who picked Shannan up? Was it JB? The drifter? Another driver for JB, the Dr., the alleged pedo priest who lives next door?

Lots of gray area, IMO.

wm

Also, can anyone tell me the exact address of the house SG fled from?

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6330421#post6330421"]NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members