GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

God bless Maddox's family. What horrifying details.

Ryan Lawrence sentenced to life in prison with a minimum of 25 years for murdering his daughter
Published 11/16 2016 10:17AM Updated 11/16 2016 01:09PM

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV)

A Syracuse man who beat his 21-month-old daughter in February was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison on Wednesday morning. (. . .)

The child’s mother, Morgan Lawrence, also spoke.

“He’s a monster. And I truly believe he’ll kill again. Don’t give him that chance,” she said.

During sentencing, Judge Anthony Aloi said Lawrence should spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Ryan Lawrence, a 'Monster,' Sentenced for Killing Daughter, Baby Maddox

The tragic story of Baby Maddox finally came to a close Wednesday morning. The Syracuse man brutally killed his own daughter's life in February is still trying to come to terms with why he did it.

Ryan Lawrence was sentenced to 25 years to life behind bars as part of a plea deal that avoided a trial and included an agreement he would waive his right to appeal.

In between the shakes and the sobs, Morgan Lawrence had one question. Standing eye to eye with her husband and the man who murdered her daughter, she simply wanted to know: Why?

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/central-...nce-sentenced-daughter-baby-maddox-death.html

Good riddance RL

The only way he'll be in protective custody in NYS DOC is living in the box.
He thinks being responsible for his child put him in a dark place...hey , welcome to the box.

I watched the impact statements and cried. Especially when Maddox's grandpa spoke.

When the monster spoke...I didn't cry. I just got very angry. And I think his tears and remorse are fake.

The had tears, real tears? I just heard him sucking air threw his nasal cavities. .

Well. BABY KILLER, obviously isn't remorseful. Otherwise, imo, he would have stayed in his sorry add statement, kill me please. Ugh.

One Year Later: DA Fitzpatrick Reflects on Death of Maddox Lawrence

It's an ending no one could have ever imagined.

"This book isn’t supposed to have that ending. It’s supposed to have a happy ending. It's supposed to be something positive, and Ryan Lawrence, for whatever reason, took that all away from us," explained Onondaga County District Attorney Bill Fitzpatrick.

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/central-...ck-reflects-on-death-of-maddox-lawrence-.html

Maddox's Law passed by NYS Senate for a second time
The law would carry a sentence of life in prison without parole for anyone convicted of murder in the first degree, when the intended victim is a child 12-years old or younger.

Right now, murder in the first degree is used only when a police officer, correctional facility employee, judge, firefighter, emergency medical technician, ambulance driver, paramedic, physician, and a registered nurse are killed. However, the new legislation would change that to include children under 12.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back