NY NY - Manhattan, East River, WhtFem 12-18, 201UFNY, Skunkjam/Perfect Thyroid T-shirt, May'00

There it is:

Quote:
"I completely forgot about this possible until today, so I e-mailed and this was the response I got:

Leanne Hausberg was excluded via dental in 2001."

NY NY - East Hudson River in NYC - Female 201UFNY, 13-16, May 2000 *merged* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Every time I see that dentals have excluded a young person, I am a little leary. I just read a story about a UID and a potential match that was excluded on dentals. A new ME started handling the case and insisted that they look deeper into the match even though the dentals didn't match...VOILA...it was a match on DNA. The dentals were from when the missing lady was young and a lot of her teeth hadn't come in yet making it impossible to match up the dentals for her as an adult.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

You are referring to Peggy Sue Hauser. Her situation was very unusual in that she still had retained several baby teeth at the age of 19.

Yes, I was referring to Peggy. I thought the article said that her xrays were from when she was 12, which would explain why they didn't match, but maybe there were other circumstances such as those that you mentioned that I don't know about. But, either way, it's an interesting scenario that I hadn't even thought about until I read that article.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

Samatha Lynn Clonch

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: September 9, 1999 from Henderson, Texas
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: March 17, 1986
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Native American
AKA: Pronounces her first name "Samantha."
Case Number: NCMC911719

Details of Disappearance
Clonch was last seen leaving her family's residence in Henderson, Texas on September 9, 1999. She may have left of her own accord. It is possible that she left the United States.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Henderson Police Department
(903) 657-3512

Source Information
National Center For Missing and Exploited Children

http://www.nampn.org/cases/clonch_samatha.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/clonch_samatha.html

Attachments

• Samatha Lynn Clonch.jpg
    Samatha Lynn Clonch.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 93
Samantha fits the description, and has a pretty good resemblance to the UID.

No way to know why she would end up in NYC, or whether she was into Ska music.

Samantha's DNA profile is in CODIS. According to the Jane Doe's NamUs page, there is a DNA profile in the New York state DNA database. What I don't know is if NY's DNA database interfaces with CODIS.

Samantha fits the description, and has a pretty good resemblance to the UID.

No way to know why she would end up in NYC, or whether she was into Ska music.

Samantha's DNA profile is in CODIS. According to the Jane Doe's NamUs page, there is a DNA profile in the New York state DNA database. What I don't know is if NY's DNA database interfaces with CODIS.

Do u think it should be called in as a possble?

Hear back from the Office of Chief Medical Examiner NY today;

"Both cases have DNA profiles that have been uploaded to CODIS with no resulting match. I believe it is safe to say they are not the same person."

http://doenetwork.org/cases/2328dfva.html

Jaisle Elizabeth Thomas
Missing since April 12, 1998 from Richmond, Henrico County, Virginia
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: March 3, 1981
Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5 - 5'6"; 115 - 120 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Asian (South Indian) female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Thomas has an oval-shaped birthmark on the shin of her left leg and a black mole on her left shin just below her knee. Her ears are pierced. She is right-handed.
Clothing: A blue blouse with a white dot design, blue pants, and a small chain around her neck.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Thomas was last seen in Richmond, Virginia on April 12, 1998. Witnesses observed her walking away from her vehicle.
She planned to drive to the University Of Richmond and visit the school's library on the day of her disappearance, to do some research for school.

Her vehicle was discovered abandoned on the Willey Bridge between Henrico County and Richmond at 15:20 that day. Thomas's keys were missing, but the remainder of her personal belongings, including her wallet and driver's license, some cash, her work uniform, her paycheck, a camera, her Bible, and her sneakers were inside the car.

She was a good student and had a part-time job at Ukrop’s grocery store; she was supposed to report to work on the evening of the day she vanished but did not. That Sunday she was supposed to give an announcement at her church. Thomas's family was planning a trip to New York for the Easter Weekend following her disappearance and she was supposed to go along. She is described as an intelligent, well-behaved and religious person.
Thomas was born in Brooklyn, New York. She was an eleventh-grade student at Tucker High School in Richmond at the time of her disappearance.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/971/1/
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/thomas_jaisle.html

Attachments

• Jaisle Thomas.jpg
    Jaisle Thomas.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 53
  • UID vs JET.jpg
    UID vs JET.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 88
So I asked the Director of Identification, from the Office of Chief Medical Examiner NY if Jaisle Elizabeth Thomas had ever been compared to the UID and this is the reply I received;

"Not formally. I will take a look at the case but there does appear to be much to go on."

A bit more on the band "Perfect Thyroid". The Album came out in 1994, the song Skunkjam was on the album "Kiss the Mammoth and run" the song is instrumental but its kinda that "big bad voodoo daddy sound"
51ee4SRfkML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sorry for double posting, but on the profile of the UID, I noticed that her wisdom teeth hadn't erupted yet. Are there any dental records for Jaisle? Can anyone from her family recall if her wisdom teeth had started growing in / grew in?

I have had no reply as of yet. I have also been keeping an eye on the UID's NCMEC profile because their pretty good at keeping things up to date... no changes there as well.

Anastasiya Ovetsky
Missing since July 19, 1999 from East Brunswick, Middlesex County, New Jersey
Classification: Lost, Injured, Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: August 14, 1982
Age at Time of Disappearance: 16 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3-5'5"; 121-140 lbs (64 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde/sandy hair; hazel/brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Tongue and ears pierced. Birthmark on leg.
Dentals: Available. Fillings; four wisdom teeth impacted.
DNA: Available
AKA: Ana; Anna

Circumstances of Disappearance
Anastasiya was last seen on July 19, 1999 in East Brunswick, NJ. She may have traveled to New York City. She was born in Ukraine. Although she has a driver's permit, she had no car, money nor credit cards.

I know her hair color is off from UID, but her eyebrows are very dark. The blondish color could be fake. The impacted wisdom teeth, height, age, proximity to NYC and date missing are all on point.

Attachments

• ovetsky_anastasiya.jpg
    ovetsky_anastasiya.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 37
  • UID.jpg
    UID.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 27

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors