Identified! NY - Manhattan, LIVING girl, 14-17, amnesia, Oct'09 - Kacie Peterson

Washington state seriously needs to update their stuff. How in the world did this person from MD ID her? I can't find anything. I did find a Kacie peterson from washington state or I presume, since her friends were from Seatle. Nobody in her pic looked like Jane Doe. Also found a Courtney Lee with Washington connection definately didn't look like JD!

http://www.waspc.org/mp/missing.php

Well I was searching at the above link and got a nasty message that I was overusing the system and that if the abuse continued I would be banned. Also something about who can use the system and missing/sleuthing websites do not qualify.

I swear it's a miracle that any missing person is found. Washington state is one of the worst for having to jump through hoops. Kids are written off as runaways at first glance. Missing don't get matched with the dead, criminals go free because of it.

Sorry for the rant, but it pisses me off.

there's no pics there?! what's the point of a 'missing' website with no pics?!

I tried to look at this one because because I got bumped before, and again I got bumped. But this time I copy and pasted the screen.

Sorry, you have exceeded your daily search quota.

You have been temporarily banned to give others a chance to use the system.

Please try again tomorrow.

97.126.147.14 : 97-126-147-14.slkc.qwest.net

Repeated abuse attempts will result in permanent banning.

If you are a law enforcement agent or have a legitimate need to view large numbers of records then please contact the web site administrator. Sorry, operators, users of other missing-persons web sites and search engines do not qualify.

wow. :banghead:

It's nice to finally hear about someone who is missing actually finding her way home. I just hope it isn't her home situation that caused her to end up so far away with no memory of who she is.

Washington state seriously needs to update their stuff. How in the world did this person from MD ID her? I can't find anything. I did find a Kacie peterson from washington state or I presume, since her friends were from Seatle. Nobody in her pic looked like Jane Doe. Also found a Courtney Lee with Washington connection definately didn't look like JD!

I tried googling these girls and came up with very little. Nothing at all for Kacie if her middle name is included. Myspace acct's that show girls who look nothing like the unidentified girl-----even googling news accounts brought forth nothing. I wish I knew where the sleuther in MD had seen a photo of the missing girl to be able to match her to the unidentified, because I can't find ANYTHING.

Hoping her parents make it to NY today and can complete the identification and get her some help.

Could it be Courtney Lee? I couldn't find any pics.

At this point, and without a picture to compare, this is my vote, too...

Whomever she turns out to be, I'm thrilled she's been identified.

Is it possible that she's actually from Washington D.C. and not WA State? Maybe someone made a mistake? The reason I think this is because the person that identified her is from MD, which borders D.C. and it definitely wouldn't be the first time a news source or LE has made a mistake.
Also, if she is from WA State, I think it's unlikely JD is Courtney because of Courtney's date missing. To me it's more likely that JD is Kacie since she was reported missing on October 1 and according to the MD tipster this is around the time JD was also reported missing by her family. Although, I think Kacie may have a different body type and it says nothing on her page about any scars. I'm also wondering if maybe the MD tipster was a little off on her age? Maybe she is only 17 about to be 18 in 2010 or maybe she just turned 19?

wow. :banghead:

ITA. I know you know what it's like when trying to match a UID. You can click through a hundred cases in one sitting. At that site, I maybe clicked on twenty before I got booted. Which makes that site useless, IMO. And the lack of pics makes it even more useless.

There's very little about any of the mentioned girls on the internet.

There's very little about any of the mentioned girls on the internet.

It's very bizarre how absent they are from any mention on the internet. Doesn't the media in Washington report missing persons? Why are there NO news reports? At least, I have found nothing. Did I miss something?Washington needs some help, seriously. That website is next to useless. Our entire system needs help. SO frustrating!

And I don't mean it's frustrating because I'm nosey and can't figure out who JD is. That's only part of it. What I mean is, it's frustrating because of all the others that are still missing and have no hope of ever being found with THAT piece of garbage "system" in place. Ridiculous.

Maybe we should all write to the governor and missing persons website and washington and tell them how useless it is when nothing is provided to help people. I am not sure anyone I seeen listed on there had scars or tattoos mentioned. I can type in just about any other site and find tons more info then I found on their little site. It's not just the site for missing, but I typed in several of the missing adults names and found no news article what so ever. I am glad I don't live there! If someone goes missing here no matter what the age it is put in the next edition of the newspaper and most times reported on the local news accompanied by a photo.

Is it possible that she's actually from Washington D.C. and not WA State? Maybe someone made a mistake? The reason I think this is because the person that identified her is from MD, which borders D.C. and it definitely wouldn't be the first time a news source or LE has made a mistake.
Also, if she is from WA State, I think it's unlikely JD is Courtney because of Courtney's date missing. To me it's more likely that JD is Kacie since she was reported missing on October 1 and according to the MD tipster this is around the time JD was also reported missing by her family. Although, I think Kacie may have a different body type and it says nothing on her page about any scars. I'm also wondering if maybe the MD tipster was a little off on her age? Maybe she is only 17 about to be 18 in 2010 or maybe she just turned 19?

LOL....I was just about to type that same thing...makes more sense by far in location and the tip line info. coming from MD.

I thought about D.C. too, but I didn't see anyone listed that looked like her in a search. I also searched DC yesterday since it's not too far from NY.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xobehtedistuO
Back