NY NY - Melvin George, 26, Amherst, 14 Feb 2016

He is yet another missing college student. Would love to get more info to understand the circumstances of his disappearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is yet another missing college student. Would love to get more info to understand the circumstances of his disappearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think its another one. There is nothing about a Nisha George missing anywhere. I think they made a mistake.

This is Amherst PD link to Nisha George's missing person info.
It is Melvin George's poster.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...a.639350848637.2190480.2603264&type=3&theater

12717584_10101171757819757_7995213539385738462_n.jpg

Melvin P. George – The Charley Project

Melvin P. George

melvin_p._george_2.jpg
melvin_p._george_3.jpg
melvin_p._george_4.jpg
melvin_p._george_5.jpg
melvin_p._george_6.jpg

Missing Since 02/14/2016
Missing From Amherst, New York
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race Asian
Age 26 years old
Height and Weight 5'8 - 5'10, 180 - 210 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics Asian male. Black hair, brown eyes. George's nickname is Mel. He may have grown a beard after his disappearance. He is from India, from the village of Kangazha in the state of Kerala in the southwestern tip of the country.

Details of Disappearance
George was last seen by his roommate at 8:00 p.m. on February 14, 2016, in Amherst, New York, near the campus of the State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo.

Many reports state he was a graduate student at SUNY Buffalo, studying for a master's degree computer science, but in fact he was no longer enrolled by the time he went missing. He left all his belongings behind at this apartment and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

Coming in with questions ! Was he on medication and were his meds current ? Did he have a current supply ? Also was his life "current" ? By that I mean did he reup on tooth paste, shampoo etc ? I think it goes to his state of mind that he would be staying in the apartment......what did he say to the roommate when he left ??

Sorry if I missed it, but who reported him missing?
He left on foot and took literally nothing (wallet, phone, his housekeys?)

Hope he still turns up safe somewhere.

Bumping case up. I can't find any updates since 2016, but he's still in NamUs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back