GUILTY NY - Michelle Lee, 24, NYPD criminologist, brutally murdered, 27 April 2009

I am gald to see they finally arrested the person that did this to Michelle. I have been coming back daily for an update and was afraid this one just disappeared from discussions (like so many).

Prayers to Michelle's family and friends.

I have been lurking on this case, but I don't understand why they only chared him with 2nd degree?

They described it as a 'domestic dispute' in one article. So they probably lack premeditation and/or other circumstances needed for First degree murder.

Glad they got the guy.

So let me get this straight. He'd lied to her that he was dying in order to get her to give him money (thou$and$). When she finally figured out that he did NOT have cancer, was NOT dying, and was just a lazy, lying, cheating, , she broke up with him and told him she wanted her $$ back. So he went to her apartment, they made-up and she accidentally died while she was tied to the bed and with a phone cord around her neck. He got scared and stabbed her and burned her body with an iron so they would think it was someone else.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I think I've heard enough.

Now we'll see a whole new era where the perps, murders and theives, claim innocence, the victim died during rough sex, and the torture and abuse they endured was AFTER death. They didn't mean for them to die. It wasn't premeditated. Whoa is me. :mad:

To make it worse, a pros is buyin' it.

What would this same pros do if that was HIS child that was laying in that bed, battered and bruised and lifeless for days? It was not premeditated?

I'm disgusted,
:furious:

fran

PS I'm NOT only DISGUSTED, I'm totally disheartened that a pros would even consider this an unintentional death after seeing that body. Or did he even bother to look at the 'evidence' photo of the victim? OMG! This is one of their own! Yeah, not a police officer, but part of their LE family. What they heck!? :(fran

McGurk's page on MySpace.com shows the accused killer said his mood was "blissful" the last time he logged into the social network which occured after the girl was murdered. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Iri...-45839327.html
(PFM's link)

I share everbody's disgust for this guy -- and confusion at the second-degree charge.

So let me get this straight. He'd lied to her that he was dying in order to get her to give him money (thou$and$). When she finally figured out that he did NOT have cancer, was NOT dying, and was just a lazy, lying, cheating, , she broke up with him and told him she wanted her $$ back. So he went to her apartment, they made-up and she accidentally died while she was tied to the bed and with a phone cord around her neck. He got scared and stabbed her and burned her body with an iron so they would think it was someone else.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I think I've heard enough.

Now we'll see a whole new era where the perps, murders and theives, claim innocence, the victim died during rough sex, and the torture and abuse they endured was AFTER death. They didn't mean for them to die. It wasn't premeditated. Whoa is me. :mad:

To make it worse, a pros is buyin' it.

What would this same pros do if that was HIS child that was laying in that bed, battered and bruised and lifeless for days? It was not premeditated?

I'm disgusted,
:furious:

fran

PS I'm NOT only DISGUSTED, I'm totally disheartened that a pros would even consider this an unintentional death after seeing that body. Or did he even bother to look at the 'evidence' photo of the victim? OMG! This is one of their own! Yeah, not a police officer, but part of their LE family. What they heck!? :(fran

I could not have said that better!

im new on this thread so if this has been explained sia, is he a student? or was that a lie too? this just really makes me beyond angry!:furious::furious::furious::mad:

I have been out of touch lately. I googled Michele today to see if there had been any developments.......

I love how he says one time Michele forgot to tap his hand when he was choking her. Um, if you can't breath and someone has their hands around your neck how could you forget to mention you are slowly being strangled?

I don't understand why they do not charge him with tampering or desecration of a corpse along with the murder charge.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...ect_in_nypd_criminalist_michelle_lees_mu.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back