Found Deceased NY - Nicholas Faust, 43, Army Sgt last seen at underground bar, Poughkeepsie, 23/24 March 2024

he also could have been working so many hours that he was in his car a lot anway BUT he could not have his car full of possessions if he was using it for Lyft... IMO

Perhaps he maintains some kind of storage space. If not a rental, maybe a shed or garage belonging to family or friends. Somewhere accessible for him to ditch laundry and possessions on the days he drove for Lyft and Uber. We know he wears at least two uniforms. Where is he doing laundry? Is that where he keeps military garments and nursing scrubs? Who does he trust to look after his things but doesn’t insist he sleep there?

Let’s assume that if you are living in your car, it’s also where you eat meals. Maybe you fling your dirty socks over your shoulder after taking them off. If I were an attractive dude out socializing, that car would be the last place I would bring someone to hook up. Was he walking away to sneak off with someone from the underground bar/speakeasy/Mill Street party?

I really don't understand why there is so much silence surrounding NF disappearance. I go on people's FB pages who I assume are friends of his and yes, every week or so, they post the original missing poster. Someone will say in the comments: someone knows something! Then there's usually one of those messages: This post isn't available right now.......When this happens it's only to share with a small group of people.

If there's something about his disappearance that someone doesn't want to talk about then that suggests to me they either know something about NF's frame of mind or they know some circumstances that could have endangered him.

<MODSNIP: No link to an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
ME has confirmed body pulled from the Hudson River is Nicholas Faust.

May 7, 2024

Nicolaus-Faust-headshot.jpg

Nicolaus Faust – missing since March 24, 2024.

POUGHKEEPSIE – The New York State Police, following an examination by the Dutchess County Medical Examiner, have confirmed the identity of the body recovered in the Hudson River Saturday as that of 43-year-old Nicolas Faust.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage
Back