GUILTY NY - Noel Alkaramla, 21, Troy, 22 Nov 2015

Perhaps the handle broke off after he dragged it down the steps?

Police evidence technicians took paint chips and other material evidence from the home of Alkaramla's stepfather after the handle of his suitcase was recovered.

Johnny Oquendo apparently damaged a first-floor door when he dragged the suitcase down the steps from his third-floor apartment at 170 Third St. sometime after his step-daughter Noel Alkaramla disappeared on Nov. 22.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/art...-found-in-Hudson-River-search-for-6697896.php

Oh this is horrible. I looked at this thread when it first opened, but didn't subscribe, so I hadn't kept up with the progress. What awful evidence has turned up.

Why in the world did the mother think that hooking up with this guy from prison was a good idea??? ugh.
The suitcase, the butcher, the river... it's so terrible.

Bumping..where are you Noel?

It seems that while not saying what's happened, LE\Media has let us know what's happened ...
Butcher, suitcase, river ....

I hate this.

I'm still confused on where they found the suitcase handle! ��

Based on the earlier quotes from him I'm assuming they got a search warrant and found the handle....after finding the broken off handle they took additional samples from the home, i.e. paint, etc.

I'm not an expert but maybe this guy was scorned by her mom, her mom (at least IMO) is very possessive of her only child and this might have been his opportunity to get his final revenge on the mom. Put 120 lbs. in a cheap suitcase, handle breaks off, dumps it into an unknown area of the river where it likely sank quickly. I'd imagine it's not the easiest river to comb through.....I'd also imagine the cops will be able to locate enough evidence inside the home to piece it together and he doesn't seem eager to hide everything so the truth will come out but I have doubt they ever find the body/suitcase.

Police confirm it was her body in the suitcase in the river. Will not release COD at this time.

WNYT NewsChannel 13 ‏@WNYT 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Troy police confirm body found in Hudson River is missing woman, Noel Alkaramla.

Wow, seemed like a lot of traction lately and I'm glad to see my suspicions were wrong......terrible discovery but much needed closure. I'm sure the mother is going to beat herself up horribly over this.

Dang it's a awful way for her family to end their year. RIP Noel.

:rose: RIP Noel :rose:

Oh this is horrible. I looked at this thread when it first opened, but didn't subscribe, so I hadn't kept up with the progress. What awful evidence has turned up.

Why in the world did the mother think that hooking up with this guy from prison was a good idea??? ugh.
The suitcase, the butcher, the river... it's so terrible.

Because it is easier to fantasize someone into what you want them to be while they are locked up than face the reality of a hardened felon. JMO. That also explains the mother/daughter relationship that seems somewhat fractured. It is hard to be nice to a parent who allows a felon in the house, with who knows what going on, while the parent keeps trying to fantasize. JMO

RIP Noel!

Feeling sad for her mother and partner.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member