NY NY - Plum Island, BlkMale 45-65, UP6618, @ disease lab site, prior neurosurgery, meds, Jan'10

the irony is that you could count the number of older black men with no teeth and a craniotomy on one hand, yet he's not in any of the known missing persons websites.

if there is any truth to the conspiracy website, are we even looking for a missing person?

I went to read this and discovered pages 3 and 4 are missing. The first two pages and the last are there; attempts to access 3 and 4 produce a server error.

kept coming up with blank pages can access other pages but not the ones previously listed.......

maybe there is some big conspiiracy about this unidentified "person" found near Plum Island. if I recall, the article that is no longer accessible talked about another case of somebody found dead near there with very unusual physical attributes. almost suggesting that someone at Plum Island was doing human experimentation.

maybe there is some big conspiiracy about this unidentified "person" found near Plum Island. if I recall, the article that is no longer accessible talked about another case of somebody found dead near there with very unusual physical attributes. almost suggesting that someone at Plum Island was doing human experimentation.

Wow.

I mean, I can totally believe that bad stuff has escaped from the lab there. There's considerable evidence that Lyme disease is one of them -- not just this article. And if there was anything like that, it would be happening here. But...wow.

Years ago wasn't this the area and the lab that an unnamed type of monster animal was found also?
I do not have a link. I just remember the photo and the name Plum island.
That some wierd experiments were being done.
Now why did anyone throw this stuff in the water? Why not cremation?
This is a government lab, right?
Wonder if someone is trying to have this place investigated, whistle blower??

Whether or not there's anything to that story, this man wasn't likely involved in it -- NamUs says he washed up onto the beach.

This map shows Plum Island, way off at the tip of Long Island.
Plum Island

The body washed up on the southwest corner, according to one of the early articles (upthread).*

The way the Gulf Stream and other currents run, that means he likely went into the water somewhere along the Atlantic coast, or from a boat. Poking a bit at that, I found a gentleman named Lorenzo NMN Harvey Jr. who went missing in Virginia Beach who is the right age, height, and race. Harvey is the second entry I can't find anything else about him and he's not listed in the Virginia state missing persons website.

More promising: on December 24, 2009, a scallop boat called the Alisha Marie went down off the coast of New Jersey. One crew member survived and two were lost. The body of one was found January 7 -- just a week before our UID washed onto the beach. As far as I can tell the other man, William Brown Jr., is still missing. I can't find a thing about him, except that he's said to be 30 years older than the young man whose body was recovered, so he has to be in the age range. Also, the survivor was wearing only shirt and shorts; apparently the boat went down at night.

Nothing about race, size, etc. though.

Here's an article about it: http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/top_three/article_2c2778f6-f15c-11de-82ee-001cc4c03286.html

I'm going to be gone for a few days, so if somebody else wants to pick this up and run with it, feel free.

Whether or not there's anything to that story, this man wasn't likely involved in it -- NamUs says he washed up onto the beach.

This map shows Plum Island, way off at the tip of Long Island.
Plum Island

The body washed up on the southwest corner, according to one of the early articles (upthread).*

The way the Gulf Stream and other currents run, that means he likely went into the water somewhere along the Atlantic coast, or from a boat. Poking a bit at that, I found a gentleman named Lorenzo NMN Harvey Jr. who went missing in Virginia Beach who is the right age, height, and race. Harvey is the second entry I can't find anything else about him and he's not listed in the Virginia state missing persons website.

More promising: on December 24, 2009, a scallop boat called the Alisha Marie went down off the coast of New Jersey. One crew member survived and two were lost. The body of one was found January 7 -- just a week before our UID washed onto the beach. As far as I can tell the other man, William Brown Jr., is still missing. I can't find a thing about him, except that he's said to be 30 years older than the young man whose body was recovered, so he has to be in the age range. Also, the survivor was wearing only shirt and shorts; apparently the boat went down at night.

Nothing about race, size, etc. though.

Here's an article about it: http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/top_three/article_2c2778f6-f15c-11de-82ee-001cc4c03286.html

I'm going to be gone for a few days, so if somebody else wants to pick this up and run with it, feel free.

Carbuff---good find! I'm very familiar with the rough seas near the area mentioned in the above link. It's the seas near an inlet between where they film the "Jersey Shore" show and Barnegat Light, NJ. It's a very difficult sea to navigate and the channel is a nightmare. Even far out into the Atlantic, it is rough and the boat mentioned was only 38 ft. Heck, I've been in that seas and felt my much larger boat was overpowered by mother nature.

Carbuff---good find! I'm very familiar with the rough seas near the area mentioned in the above link. It's the seas near an inlet between where they film the "Jersey Shore" show and Barnegat Light, NJ. It's a very difficult sea to navigate and the channel is a nightmare. Even far out into the Atlantic, it is rough and the boat mentioned was only 38 ft. Heck, I've been in that seas and felt my much larger boat was overpowered by mother nature.

Would you have any idea who to contact about it? The Coast Guard, maybe?

Not sure if anyone has suggested this man as a match yet because I can only see a little bit of this thread b ut he disappeared about 10 days before the UID was found and his race, height and weight match, and he had a prior brain surgery however he was younger than the UID and has other surgical scars.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/robinson_david.html

All this talk about what may be happening at Plum Island is creeping me out! The facility is supposed to be moving to a new site about a mile from my house in kansas and renamed NBAF. Think I may need to move if it actually opens here!

Not sure if anyone has suggested this man as a match yet because I can only see a little bit of this thread b ut he disappeared about 10 days before the UID was found and his race, height and weight match, and he had a prior brain surgery however he was younger than the UID and has other surgical scars

All this talk about what may be happening at Plum Island is creeping me out! The facility is supposed to be moving to a new site about a mile from my house in kansas and renamed NBAF. Think I may need to move if it actually opens here!

Did you forget to include the link? Or am I blindly overlooking it?

Apparently my paste didn't work, I edited it now go include the link

I sent mail to Lori Bruski, the regional manager for the UID's case, suggesting they look at Mr. Brown.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back