NY - PTA Mom, Underage Sex, Drinking, Pot Parties

--I don't see what he big deal is--She's just reliving her High School days lol

I agree, and as for the "victims" this is the kind of thing teen boys will usually brag about rather than be traumatized from. After all it's pretty hard for us males to have intercourse without being aroused. Middle-aged "initiatrix" is a widespread teen boy fantasy and being envied is usually not traumatizing. That woman may not have a angel's face but that's besides the point; teen boys often pay little attention to anything above the chest.

Big house, big SUV and rich. Yet most of the guys she messed with are still drug addicts and living wherever they can. She effected lots of lives.

Isn't it more likely that those guys she "messed with" are drug addicts because of their own lifestyle choices rather than because she slept with them?

I agree, and as for the "victims" this is the kind of thing teen boys will usually brag about rather than be traumatized from. After all it's pretty hard for us males to have intercourse without being aroused. Middle-aged "initiatrix" is a widespread teen boy fantasy and being envied is usually not traumatizing. That woman may not have a angel's face but that's besides the point; teen boys often pay little attention to anything above the chest.

Brag they may, but because it's a non-stereotypical victimization they might feel required to brag. Right? Your buddy knows you got with some old lady and that means half the free world knows. What do you do? Just because a young man becomes sexually aroused doesn't mean he's consenting. Wouldn't 15 year old boys get aroused by a pig in a wig? It's sexual assault and that woman should be locked up. These guys may not show signs of any kind of traumatization we'd recognize, but it will definately have an effect on their future sex lives and relationships. Just what I have learned listening in a group. I thought the same exact way as most men do about this who haven't experienced it until I listened to grown men tell of their abuse as kids by grown women. Contrary to what I was taught "a d*ck DOES have a conscience".

I'm not sure too many 15 year old boys would have sex with some older woman especially an ugly one. I noticed that she had to ply them with liquor and drugs, and is probably the only way most of the boys went along with it.

I'm not sure too many 15 year old boys would have sex with some older woman especially an ugly one. I noticed that she had to ply them with liquor and drugs, and is probably the only way most of the boys went along with it.

Unfortunately some men will disagree with that Vicki. They got the mindset of the "put a bag over her head" kind of thing. The more prevelant this is becoming the more it will come to light that yes this is damaging to these kids. I agree with you though 100%. Drug them and liquor them up. That's what she did.

wasnt there a case like that...i swear i read it somewhere...or was i dreaming??

You are correct! I'm pretty sure it was a couple of years ago, I can't remember when or where. But the woman IIRC didn't think she did anything wrong, she just wanted to be a "cool mom". I definitely remember that quote being used in many of the articles I read. Jeez! I always thought I was a pretty "cool mom", but I certainly didn't do anything like THAT! SICK! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back