NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

Reading this small snippet from the hearing I am guessing he became aware of DNA evidence somewhere along the way. It sounds like he knew to stay out of trouble and they would never have his DNA to match up with past mistakes before he knew it was traceable.

Was Colleen really dumped within boundaries that are technically in Manorville? I don't see how Bittrolff could stop killing, and Jessica Taylor was posed on top of wood and sticks in Manorville. Too similar

What do the wood chips symbolize? "I work and you don't"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think there might be some type of sexual paraphilia involving wood. Possibly with sticks, chips, trees, bushes, bramble, dirt..wood and nature. The Ocean Parkway victims are dumped in bramble, there is bushes and trees growing through victims, Jessica dumped on sticks, Colleen and Rita with wood chips...I think there is a wood fetish as weird as it sounds

I actually think there might be some type of sexual paraphilia involving wood. Possibly with sticks, chips, trees, bushes, bramble, dirt..wood and nature. The Ocean Parkway victims are dumped in bramble, there is bushes and trees growing through victims, Jessica dumped on sticks, Colleen and Rita with wood chips...I think there is a wood fetish as weird as it sounds

I wonder if such a thing exists -- though there's a first time for everything. Per his phone calls, LISK himself does seem interested in the process of decay.

There used to be a relatively popular magazine with a name like "hot babes and corpses." Popular enough that I think I am familiar with it from seeing a physical copy that must have come from, like, the mall. The corpses were male and fake. I don't know if it was supposed to be erotic or horror or parody. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Without actually knowing I think when they say wood chips they are talking saw dust. They were found in the woods.....there should be wood chips everywhere.

do you know if Bittrolff knows RH the owner of the Gilgo Beach Inn? Any idea where the seaplane images on his brothers fb came from?

I don't know who RH is. Where JB and brother grew up was right along "Home Creek" which feeds right into the Great South Bay. There were always sea planes landing in the area. I am assuming just pictures from there. None of them ever flew.

Do you think Bittrolff is the LISK? I think where Jessica Taylor was dumped is close to 4 x 4 trails. Any opinion on the Manorville Male victims? I think that Colleen McNamee and one of the Manorville males were dumped at the same exit, like a hundred feet apart. It seems like Bittrolff is the killer, unless he has a partner

Do you think Bittrolff is the LISK? I think where Jessica Taylor was dumped is close to 4 x 4 trails. Any opinion on the Manorville Male victims? I think that Colleen McNamee and one of the Manorville males were dumped at the same exit, like a hundred feet apart. It seems like Bittrolff is the killer, unless he has a partner

Yes I do. Those 4x4 trails JB use to ride dirt bikes there and knew them like the back of his hand.

In Manorville? Why do you think SCPD doesn't want to publicize Bittrolff as the LISK? What's Bittrolff's connection to Ocean Parkway? Or Penn Station /MSG? Do you think he was working alone?

It seems like there is something we are missing. For instance, how would Bittrolff even know that Rita Tangredi's daughter was friends with Melissa Barthelemy? Did he look her up on line, or was he stalking her her whole life? That's a pretty scary thought

Yes I do. Those 4x4 trails JB use to ride dirt bikes there and knew them like the back of his hand.

Interesting.

I'm now starting to believe that JB is responsible for some of the other murders many of us have grouped with LISK (like Jessica Taylor) as well, but not the main Gilgo Beach four. I'm leaning toward Maureen Brainard-Barnes, Melissa Barthelemy, Megan Waterman and Amber Costello being the victims of someone else, and 50/50 on that same person(s) also being responsible for the Atlantic City victims.

It's possible but unlikely because that would mean JB stopped in 2003. And the connection between Melissa and Rita Tangredi. Not to mention Raffo and JB growing up within blocks. Those are both coincidences? But if JB had a partner (as unlikely as it is) that would explain a lot

I never heard that D. Only know the name because of Vision Ministries Open Arms. I wonder if there is a connection between the home for wayward girls mentioned in the call to Mari (that came from Jersey?) and Vision Ministries Open Arms.

"We are a faith based ministry who wants to provide a safe loving home for these girls. We will help them to grow in faith by teaching them the love of God. By doing so they will regain self respect and confidence in themselves and trust in God. These women are in threat of being homeless or are in fact already homeless. Some even contemplate suicide, some even turn to prostitution and some think abortion is the only answer. We will not force anyone to go to church or Bible study, the choice will be theirs. But we will pray with them and let them know they can attend when they are ready."

http://www.rjdwebdesign.com/visionministries/index.html

I wonder if there is a connection between Vision Ministries and the fake Facebook profiles as well. The Profiles included Kim Raffo and all the AC victims, Amber, Jane Doe AS WELL as a profile for a Colleen Marie. Most of the posts came from the Colleen Marie profile. The posts said "We are all angels, the capano's killed us". Very strange, But there was a poem posted by Colleen Marie which was by Anne Weems, a christian poet. I figured whoever made the profiles had to be very into religion, because the average person wouldn't know Anne Weems poetry. Does anyone know if Colleen McNamee's middle name was marie?

"I didn’t know you but I feel a strong connection to you. You are an Angel,” was posted on a memorial page dedicated to Anne Marie Fahey by someone claiming to be slain AC prostitute, Kim Raffo. Attorney Thomas Capano was convicted of murdering Fahey in 1996 and dumping her body off the New Jersey coast." http://www.examiner.com/article/vic...ller-atlantic-city-murders-reborn-on-facebook

""We are all angels," the Tracy Roberts profile posted on Jan. 29. The Molly Jean Dilts profile then made the suggestion that "we were all killed by the Capano's."

"We are still waiting for justice. We were found in November 2006 in Mays Landing, NJ," the posting read.

Immediately beneath Dilts' comment, a blank Facebook profile with the name "Colleen Marie" said the following:

"They should also be looking at them in connection with 4 . . . girls found in Babylon NY. If something happens to me it is because I knew what they did back then and I know what did to you girls. I think I'm next." http://articles.philly.com/2011-04-19/news/29447411_1_profile-hugh-auslander-shannan-gilbert

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/lo...ity-women-all-on-facebook-after-death-6689001

Now here is the significant part once again, if you read the village voice article you will see it has a link to the Jane Doee profile. Now it doesn't work anymore, but I saved the link years ago. It links here: https://www.facebook.com/emily.roe.3597

On the fb profiles, Colleen Marie was posting comments about eating disorders and how Anne Marie Fahey struggled with an eating disorder. The only Emily Roe I could find is a young girl who died. "I knew Emily from her time in an eating disorder treatment center" http://marylynnbee.blogspot.com/2011/10/emily-elizabeth-roe.html

Why is whoever made the profiles so obsessed with eating disorders and Anne Marie Fahey? What do eating disorders have to do with the LISK and AC victims? Is Colleen Marie meant to represent Colleen McNamee? Who made these profiles?

Theres a sick individual out there. Fake Facebook pages and dolls on Crosses. It could be the same person. Deranged nut.

Just a thread bump before his next court appearance on 6/27 to find out if anyone can add info on whether or not Bitrolff performed carpentry or construction work on a residence in Gilgo Beach at any point in time (as rumored in the LISK rumor thread)?

Just checked webcrims to see what's up with this case. The last two dates say "Trials AM". Does anyone know what that means? Does it mean his trial has actually started?

On the flip side, if it has, I haven't seen any local news coverage about it.

Eta*: I didn't see the above comment prior to writing my comment.

Today was again: Adjourned/remanded.

Next Trials section date is 8/9/2016

The wheels of justice may be in need of some WD40 - though I guess there's no real rush since he isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangomouse
Back