NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

The guy in that pic is bittrolffs brother. That's his pic from an arrest.

wait, what? You are saying that the photo the media (and the police, if I remember pics from a press conference correctly) were stating was JB from his 90s arrest was really his brother?
Do you have something you could share that confirms this mistake since that's the first time I've heard it wasn't of him.

Ok now I'm sure djm is just here playing games. I know this are terrible awfully stupid cops, but are they dumb enough to use a picture of Bittrolff's brother lol

The guy in that pic is bittrolffs brother. That's his pic from an arrest.

Post up a recent picture of Timothy Bitrollf and lets do a side by side. And post the link from Timothys arrest with this picture on it. Let's do a side by side. This should be interesting.

its very clear from the video deedee posted that the brother who's dna got bittrolff nailed looks nothing like the young photo and John, and John looks very much like the young photo of himself. djm, why have you come here to spread lies and misinformation?

Not sure why I even bother checking the court listings each time anymore at this point.

The outcome for his appearance today was once again "adjourned/remanded".

He's got another "TRIALS AM" appearance in a month on 9/15/2016.

Not sure why I even bother checking the court listings each time anymore at this point.

Welcome to the forum mnarmchair. This might be what your looking for. This is the thread for Bittrolffs victims.

I'm feeling the same way about all the Suffolk county cases I follow.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I came to get a refresher on slob john b. The lack of updates or further information has left me with a really bad feeling about this creature. I see Leftlongisland has joined us, thank you for the info you've gave us LLI. Does anyone know of anyone else acquainted with him who has shared any insight on him in social media or comments from anyone else that knows him? Who besides his wife knows what this guy was like pre arrest? What was his hobbies and habits? Kinda strange 2 years on and we don't know a damn thing about him besides being a married construction worker with two kids who at one point engaged in the killing and posing of prostitutes. Anyone know when he married?

I'm thinking the lack of further info on him might suggest he was one of those people you would frequently see, that would appear normal but who few really knew. They say his victims were left naked but say he took the same single clothing item from each victim. My guess it was their shoes. It also strikes me that this could be the guy but without a confession there's no way he can ever in this life be held to account. I'm not assured by LE's only slightly dismissive tone that this isn't who we're all looking for. I do hope they're going that extra mile with him to be sure. Too bad they don't have the death penalty to hang over his head to help guide him to the right path.

Do keep us updated marble.

Hey everyone!

This is your friendly monthly reminder that his case is again adjourned/remanded with his next AM/TRIALs appearance on 10/17/2016.

Tune in again then for more of the same.

hello it's so anti-climatic at this point I don't even bother checking the case status- but the 17th was once again adjourned/remanded with another Trials AM on Nov. 2

(until next time ec. etc. yawn)

Adjourned/Remanded again on Nov. 2nd
next TRIALS AM is Nov 28

I don't think he stopped after these women.......no way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back