NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

Do you remember how he(JB)felt about other races? Any weird remarks. I'm asking because of the man who would call Gilgo Beach 4 Melissa Barthelemy's little sister, Amanda. Saying sadistic things to her. At one point the caller said "I heard you're a half breed" to her younger sister, which is unique wording to me nowadays..

If you don't want to answer that's fine. Or you might just not know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was what I thought was racist at the time, until I moved down south. He would use the N word a lot, and and had some choice terms for hispanics. I can't say if I recall him using that actual term.

He was what I thought was racist at the time, until I moved down south. He would use the N word a lot, and and had some choice terms for hispanics. I can't say if I recall him using that actual term.

Interesting...thank you for answering.

I've made it pretty clear I believe JB should be suspect #1 for at least the manorville bodies, if not Peaches, Asian Male, FIJD and Cherries aswell.

Its just too much of a coincidence that he stops in the early 90s. The link between the third victim being mutilated and jessica also was not lost on me, although they havent released what or how the 1993 woman was.

I'm not convinced he is responsible in any way for the GB4 or SG though.

I seriously believe after any conviction you may see some LE try and pin other donkey tails to JB. It's just a waiting game. I also believe there are victims out there we may not have found which could belong to JB.

JMO.

I've made it pretty clear I believe JB should be suspect #1 for at least the manorville bodies, if not Peaches, Asian Male, FIJD and Cherries aswell.

Its just too much of a coincidence that he stops in the early 90s. The link between the third victim being mutilated and jessica also was not lost on me, although they havent released what or how the 1993 woman was.

I'm not convinced he is responsible in any way for the GB4 or SG though.

I seriously believe after any conviction you may see some LE try and pin other donkey tails to JB. It's just a waiting game. I also believe there are victims out there we may not have found which could belong to JB.

JMO.

I agree with you Nomad. I think we have three killers. One for the GB 4, JB for the Butcher/Torso murders and MP for Shannon. There is no way that she ran into the swamp in the middle of the night. I think MP was worried about getting arrested so he killed Shanno

Surprised nobody wrote an update on this case. In the news here that the prosecutor withheld evidence from the defense. Apparently the victims had more than one individual's DNA on them and police had 75 other suspects they looked at, including 2 police officers. Might not be a cut and dry case here. You got to wonder who the two cops were.

Surprised nobody wrote an update on this case. In the news here that the prosecutor withheld evidence from the defense. Apparently the victims had more than one individual's DNA on them and police had 75 other suspects they looked at, including 2 police officers. Might not be a cut and dry case here. You got to wonder who the two cops were.
So maybe jb is one of the liskers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks for that update. I found this: http://riverheadnewsreview.timesrev...-cold-case-killings-set-for-trial-this-month/

Looks like trial set to start 1/17.

Do you have any other links?

I agree with you Nomad. I think we have three killers. One for the GB 4, JB for the Butcher/Torso murders and MP for Shannon. There is no way that she ran into the swamp in the middle of the night. I think MP was worried about getting arrested so he killed Shanno
exactly, 2 of them are James Burke and Peter Hackett. It was like the wild west in s=Suffolk county when James Burke was Police Chief. And of course Tom Spota jumped and said HOW HIGH when Burke told him to.

exactly, 2 of them are James Burke and Peter Hackett. It was like the wild west in s=Suffolk county when James Burke was Police Chief. And of course Tom Spota jumped and said HOW HIGH when Burke told him to.
Or was it the other way around re TS and JB?

they say JB "posed" these victims. made me think of mt. Vernon jane doe. wasn't she 88?

Today is 1/17- does anyone know the status of Bittrolff's trial??? Thanks!

I just looked this case up. Looks like there was not a date for 1/17- next date for JB's appearance is set for 1/23/17. Just an FYI
JUDICIARY state look-up for NY state by name.

Update on Bittrolff trial:
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...in-23-year-old-killings-in-suffolk-1.13003198

"Documents turned over last week by a Suffolk prosecutor show that among the many suspects in the killings of two women more than 20 years ago were a Suffolk police sergeant who is now a lieutenant and an officer who was later fired and charged with threatening to rape and mutilate women."

"
The papers Keahon got Friday showed that two of those men were former Officer Teddy Hart, 57, and Lt. Michael S. Murphy, who was then a sergeant."

"
Hart was fired in 2001 and pleaded guilty to aggravated harassment after an investigation showed he called women and threatened to rape and mutilate them."

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...in-23-year-old-killings-in-suffolk-1.13003198

"Documents turned over last week by a Suffolk prosecutor show that among the many suspects in the killings of two women more than 20 years ago were a Suffolk police sergeant who is now a lieutenant and an officer who was later fired and charged with threatening to rape and mutilate women."

"
The papers Keahon got Friday showed that two of those men were former Officer Teddy Hart, 57, and Lt. Michael S. Murphy, who was then a sergeant."

"
Hart was fired in 2001 and pleaded guilty to aggravated harassment after an investigation showed he called women and threatened to rape and mutilate them."
Omg is there anyone we can trust? I guess there's good and bad in all but cops are suppose to be the good guys.

"

"
It looks like Bittrolff attorney is getting ready to throw it all out there to see what sticks. I hope the jurors are to smart for this. You never know.

Teddy Hart: http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/boroughs/job-harass-women-article-1.877555

Understandable why they'd investigate him if they'd heard rumors of the things he was eventually charged with. In fact, he sounds like he would have been a good fit for LISK, not the murders JB is currently charged with, given his penchant for threatening phone calls.
Here's an article from 2005 about one of his victims: http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/boroughs/stalked-officer-lives-fear-article-1.604373

Teddy Hart: http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/boroughs/job-harass-women-article-1.877555

Understandable why they'd investigate him if they'd heard rumors of the things he was eventually charged with. In fact, he sounds like he would have been a good fit for LISK, not the murders JB is currently charged with, given his penchant for threatening phone calls.
Here's an article from 2005 about one of his victims: http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/boroughs/stalked-officer-lives-fear-article-1.604373
This is a sick read and I feel for these women. Sounds similar to the guy who called Melissa's little sister. The problem with these nut jobs is that they are smart enough not to get a rap sheet so they can get a job in law enforcement. Give me a bad boy any day so what I see is what I get ugh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua
Back