Identified! NY - Rochester, UnkRace Child UP13643, 1-3, blue metal storage trunk, Mar'76 - n/a

Identified! The post I saw on FB group 'Never Forget Me' says 'he has been identified per NamUs, but no further information is available'. His Doe page is updated to say identified. I am so happy to hear he got his name back, whatever it may be, and I will be keeping an eye out for any headlines about this as it is local to me.

3010UMNY

If I recall correctly, his name will eventually be released if he was the victim of a homicide. But if he died by natural means then the family can choose that his name not be released. I suppose it's possible that he died naturally of his health issues and the family couldn't afford a burial or didn't want to risk being accused of killing him (or possibly they were wanted by the police already for other reasons, maybe illegal immigrants etc) in which case we may never know his name. Though even then he's the victim of a crime, mishandling of a body etc. One media link on page one here stated he was severely malnourished with other signs of neglect, so that could be the cause of death. Doe network states the cause of death as undetermined.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back