GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they go party in the woods? They just left a home where they were free to party. IMO

My thought... What if SG met up with people and went into the woods with them on her own volition perhaps to party or some other reason (no disrespect to SG intended here) hence the flip flops still on her feet. Somehow, a fight/struggle happened ending in her demise. The perp, with blood on them, then went back to her car and moved it to the location where it was found. I'm thinking the robert chambers Central Park case.jmo

that doesn't explain the blood in the car and the silence that occurred either. She would be screaming if beaten outside, and same with inside the car unless she was gagged. Either way sound travels well at night and if someone is outside beating on someone, it's not too quiet. Inside a car the sound is muffled. When you're fighting you yourself make sounds that are rather primal. More so if you're fighting to death of someone.

The shoes are up in the air because the "flip flops" could easily be the shoes that are in style right now which are sandals with the front looking like it's a flip flop but an ankle piece.

Example: here is a pair that I own (if anyone's interested, they are Gucci and on sale right now via their website)

wgtQXjq.jpg

I agree, I don't think they were partying in the woods.
I wonder if she was transported by another vehicle to the wood location where she was found or if her car was at the location and then moved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if she was transported by another vehicle to the wood location where she was found or if her car was at the location and then moved.

That is what I'm wondering too. I think there could be multiple people involved even if it's just an accessory.

Eta Does anyone have the links to her twitter and Instagram? I can't find them.

That is exactly why I am curious what was found with the car, such as debris from the woods either inside the vehicle or on the tires and undercarriage. There should also be the perp's fingerprints somewhere unless the perp was wearing gloves, which would (at this time of year) indicate premeditation.

MOO

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zumSLSYMqZmw.kyLAVKbRd3PA

I created a newer map to update tjdegoed3's original map to include where her car was found and where Sarah was found.

The route that is highlighted isn't one that is definitely known, but it makes the most sense for a few reasons. 1) It cuts diagonally across to Shirley. 2) The location of her tweet at 8:51 pm. 3) Looking at at the satellite view in order to access William Floyd Parkway she would have had to either drive south a few blocks to reach an intersection that allows one to head north on WFP, or she would have had to drive north a few blocks to get on WFP and head south to reach a turn around to go north.

Does anyone recall if they found any of her personal effects in the car..purse, phone etc.? I think I remember either reading or hearing in the news that her keys weren't in the car.

Checking in to see if anything new has been turned up since I started following this case....
Great map! Reposting link to it to make it easier to find. Hopefully will be placed at beginning of threads...

ETA - the bent license plates are strange... do we know for sure if both plates were bent or just one? I've seen it mentioned both ways when googling...

Then why dump her in her own neighborhood and not a more remote place. I'm thinking she was killed in the car which is why neighbors didn't hear anything.

I am guessing the killer/s went to a place they knew---had to hide a body, dump a car and leave themselves.

Astrokitty--love them!!!!! Love the metal bar---very equestrian looking.

Bent plates will draw attention faster than a car without bent plates. Thats the mind of a young person.

Bent plates will draw attention faster than a car without bent plates. Thats the mind of a young person.

...bent plates are not reflective. So if a car drove by at night, they wouldn't see the number. IMO

I think the detectives got a warrant to get the cell phone records for everyone she was with that night. Also for the records of any other POI they have in mind. Thats when the detectives start connecting the dots. Thats when they will start collecting DNA from all the POI. I hope everybody is shaking in the boots.

...bent plates are not reflective. So if a car drove by at night, they wouldn't see the number. IMO

Day or night, if a police car happens to be driving down a road and sees a car with bent plates they will stop. That will apply even if they are looking for a car that fits that description or not. The mind of a twenty something year old would not realize that. That same mind probably left more incriminating evidence. Hopefully.

Someone bending plates = someone who knows nothing about crime (there's dust behind plates and you will leave a finger print unless wearing gloves) and a bent plates will get LE's attention.

I guess they missed criminal 101: steal someone elses plates and screw them onto the vehicle to stall it being traced back immediately.

They could have also removed the damn things and then it would be ran by the vin # WHICH TAKES a tad bit longer.

Checking in to see if anything new has been turned up since I started following this case....
Great map! Reposting link to it to make it easier to find. Hopefully will be placed at beginning of threads...

ETA - the bent license plates are strange... do we know for sure if both plates were bent or just one? I've seen it mentioned both ways when googling...

I'm baffled about the license plate being bent. If the car was parked why would the perp bend the plates? Anyone approaching the car would see the plates anyway or unbend them to give the locense plate number to LE. Was the plate bent so red light camera's couldn't make them out in a police investigation traveling back to Medford from Mastic?

That's a good point but wouldn't anyone find bent plates suspicious?
If a car was parked on my block with bent plates I would call police.
I think the bent plates would draw more attention to the car.
This seems IMO like a sloppy way to cover up a crime.

IMO they wouldn't have been bent on the trip back for the purpose of avoiding red light cameras during the police investigation. Too risky of a way to get pulled over at the time, attracting more attention to the vehicle if it was being driven like that. I feel it was done as the perp(s) were leaving the scene. Very sloppy and and draws attention as well. I agree it seems like the work of a younger person(s) not realizing the incriminating evidence being left. Im hoping that they are just putting the final pieces together for a solid case. Most likely following SM before and after will the ticket to this case. I honestly thought we wouldve had an update re POI, or an arrest already-hopefully soon though. All just IMO. I have been following your forum almost since the beginning. I hope I am doing this correctly as it is the first time I have posted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member