GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a gander at a school zoning map. Eagle Estates does indeed use P/M schools, but it is also the eastern borderline to the start of the Longwood district. Locust Avenue falls into Longwood's district.

Not sure I would trust that. I graduated from Pat Med and everyone I knew in Eagle Estates went to Pat Med. Could have changed though.

I'm also wondering if her last tweet was song lyrics. Saw this was mentioned by someone.

I'm also wondering if her last tweet was song lyrics. Saw this was mentioned by someone.

I believe not. Nothing comes up when you google it. Let's also not forget that quoted lyrics are rarely selected randomly, the person quoting on SM typically feels they are relating the the selected lines they tweet or post, sometimes more subliminally than others, but "drinking and driving doing my thang" while driving after drinking henny that night is an example of this because even though it's a quote from a Kid Cudi song, it doesn't rule out that she wasn't indeed DWI. With all due respect I think she was DWI. But you wouldn't just post on SM "driving drunk"

So, I'm new here and it's my first time posting but upon reading every page of the SG threads, I HAD TO jump in. Where to begin? First off, for those who didn't hear yet, the 15 year old girl who's been missing- Kiarra King- has been FOUND UNHARMED. Yay!! I don't know the details because I heard it on a local news channel in Mickey D's as I was passing by the TV there and that news was good enough for me for now. I wish SO much that this had been the case for SG, I really do. Never before has a case been on my mind as much and its not just because it happened so close to home. I live in town called Holbrook which is about 10 min west of Medford, where this tragedy ended. I had never met SG but an old High School friend of mine worked in the same medical office alongside her and it was a small office, making the environment a close-knit one. My neighbor took her daughter there regularly for physical rehab and the thing she vividly remembers most is SG's vivacious laugh. It was contagious and you couldn't help but laugh with her upon hearing it. There are some things I've learned that haven't been reported through the media as of yet. My guess is that it's probably due to the ongoing investigation and I won't speak of them because I'd never want to interfere with or hinder it in any way. I want so much for justice to be served swiftly and full force. But I will say that- in regard to prior posting about her body being in disarray- I was told from my friend who attended that it was a closed-casket viewing (I know that a few people were asking about this in previous posts) and it had to be that way (closed). So, take from that what you will. There were other details that strongly suggest that whatever people (yes, plural, i believe) were responsible for this wanted to degrade and humiliate her. I don't mean to be so vague but as I said, I don't want to say anything that might, in ANY way, interfere with the progress or the process. And what I'm surprised no one thought of regarding the whole flip-flop debate was that perhaps TWO people may have carried her into the woods where she was found. And that would mean- in my opinion only, of course- that if one person carries her top half and another person carried her lower half, that would explain to me how her flip flops stayed in. Can you envision what I'm saying? I really don't want to go into details because I cant even BEGIN to imagine how hard it is for her family and how they might replay each different scenario in their head all day and all night. Especially at night when sleep just won't come because their brain won't shut off. My biggest hope was that whatever happened that night happened quickly and with as little pain as possible... But sadly, I don't think that was the case. I've read the forum rules before registering and I've seen reminders throughout the whole thread and I hope I've followed them accordingly. I think about SG often, as though I knew her and I REALLY hope the responsible party (or parties) are haunted by this every waking minute and that they, too, lie away each night praying and waiting for the reprieve of sleep that won't come... Just as SG's family must do.

So, I'm new here and it's my first time posting but upon reading every page of the SG threads, I HAD TO jump in. Where to begin? First off, for those who didn't hear yet, the 15 year old girl who's been missing- Kiarra King- has been FOUND UNHARMED. Yay!! I don't know the details because I heard it on a local news channel in Mickey D's as I was passing by the TV there and that news was good enough for me for now. I wish SO much that this had been the case for SG, I really do. Never before has a case been on my mind as much and its not just because it happened so close to home. I live in town called Holbrook which is about 10 min west of Medford, where this tragedy ended. I had never met SG but an old High School friend of mine worked in the same medical office alongside her and it was a small office, making the environment a close-knit one. My neighbor took her daughter there regularly for physical rehab and the thing she vividly remembers most is SG's vivacious laugh. It was contagious and you couldn't help but laugh with her upon hearing it. There are some things I've learned that haven't been reported through the media as of yet. My guess is that it's probably due to the ongoing investigation and I won't speak of them because I'd never want to interfere with or hinder it in any way. I want so much for justice to be served swiftly and full force. But I will say that- in regard to prior posting about her body being in disarray- I was told from my friend who attended that it was a closed-casket viewing (I know that a few people were asking about this in previous posts) and it had to be that way (closed). So, take from that what you will. There were other details that strongly suggest that whatever people (yes, plural, i believe) were responsible for this wanted to degrade and humiliate her. I don't mean to be so vague but as I said, I don't want to say anything that might, in ANY way, interfere with the progress or the process. And what I'm surprised no one thought of regarding the whole flip-flop debate was that perhaps TWO people may have carried her into the woods where she was found. And that would mean- in my opinion only, of course- that if one person carries her top half and another person carried her lower half, that would explain to me how her flip flops stayed in. Can you envision what I'm saying? I really don't want to go into details because I cant even BEGIN to imagine how hard it is for her family and how they might replay each different scenario in their head all day and all night. Especially at night when sleep just won't come because their brain won't shut off. My biggest hope was that whatever happened that night happened quickly and with as little pain as possible... But sadly, I don't think that was the case. I've read the forum rules before registering and I've seen reminders throughout the whole thread and I hope I've followed them accordingly. I think about SG often, as though I knew her and I REALLY hope the responsible party (or parties) are haunted by this every waking minute and that they, too, lie away each night praying and waiting for the reprieve of sleep that won't come... Just as SG's family must do.

Welcome, I am also new and probably will only be participating on this site for SGs case. I agree with every word you wrote here.

WELCOME!!! and thank you so much for sharing you thoughts and opinions. I hope you will be staying on with us even after the Sarah's case is solved and these monsters are brought to justice.

LawnGuyetc---------welcome !!!!!! And thanks for the updated news----as long as she is ok and home, she and her loved ones can work out the rest.
Greta first post---thank you for the intel on the closed casket-I had wondered . I had wondered also on how she got to the place she was found---I believe its at least 2 people, at least one female involved

And what I'm surprised no one thought of regarding the whole flip-flop debate was that perhaps TWO people may have carried her into the woods where she was found. And that would mean- in my opinion only, of course- that if one person carries her top half and another person carried her lower half, that would explain to me how her flip flops stayed in. Can you envision what I'm saying?

Yup, totally. And I can totally see this scenario and it did occur to me but I blew it off because I believe there was one killer.

But now that you have reminded me of it, perhaps there was only one killer, but 2 that moved the body...

Two females or one male could move SG.

Did we ever get anything concrete about tracking dogs???????

After catching up on posts i am heartbroken to think that these people thought she deserved this. And am i the only one that is especially bothered to think that female(s) were involved? The whole thing is so upsetting to me.....moreso when i was looking at the friends list on fb of some of the people and i know about 6 of them personally. I live about 5 minutes away...same school as SG. :(

After catching up on posts i am heartbroken to think that these people thought she deserved this. And am i the only one that is especially bothered to think that female(s) were involved? The whole thing is so upsetting to me.....moreso when i was looking at the friends list on fb of some of the people and i know about 6 of them personally. I live about 5 minutes away...same school as SG. :(

Sad weebie----she was a mom, daughter, sister, cousin, aunt, co-worker and friend and lest we forget a human being. Sweet Jesus------what the hell were the animals thinking-------I know the "family" has closed ranks but am putting my faith in LE---with the amount of drugs and booze these animals do, someone will crack---Oh gee--am I sounding judgemental?????

me too Meliss--------I am sure when the arrests are made, alot more info will be forth coming---sadly her family I am sure knows the COD

This just occurred to me------please forgive me--this is morbid----but is it possible the wake and funeral and burial were held with an empty coffin---to preserve the body and evidence----or am I touching pmn Stephen King/John Saul territory????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti