GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

Hello websleuth's, I'm a new member but have been following this discussion from the beginning.

Jeez. Even the News 12/Newsday links you cannot access without subscription. I cant read the articles on facebook either, only the comments. I moved a few years ago out of state. Its annoying!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know we are all frustrated, but I think they may have a real good POI but are just waiting. It's possible that they are not worried about the person fleeing and they just want to make sure they have enough evidence to hold him/her/them. I feel this way because it would be hard to believe that with having the car, a good idea what she did that night and who she did it with, phone records, possible prints, possible blood evidence, etc, that they don't have a strong suspicion. A lot of times it's just a matter of gathering everything to present it to the DA to make a solid case. It is also very possible that the family has been kept in the loop and everyone is just keeping it close to the vest. At least I hope this is the situation.

Does anyone else have a strong suspicion that this could of been done by females?? Being a young adult myself, I think the comment on her SM "b*tches" is directed to a group of girls. I've definately heard ppl refer to a guy using that phrase....but I think in this context it's females. Specifically having "boy" problems with one specifically, and just other girls involved in harassing/bullying etc. girls def know how to gang up I each other, they love being involved with drama, and def fight over boyfriends. Totally immature and such an insignificant reason to take a life-but it definately happens. I don't think murder was the intention but things just got out of hand. And what about all those blocked calls?? Totally seems like females-pranking, calling repeatedly/hanging up/saying nasty things. Hmmmmm?

Newsday has article stating cops explore ties to LISK after Bayshore female body found. Within last couple of months female bodies found in wooded area's Sarah S,Beth F, Sarah G and this. Despite all the drama in SG life we can't rule out LISK at this point. Maybe she was pulled over by what she thought was a undercovercop after dropping JF off. Maybe that person used gloves so no DNA.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...-body-found-in-empty-lot-police-say-1.8723642

mellow9584----welcome!!!!! And yes--I see the hand (or fist) of a female in this---and the person did not act alone.

holy smokes---read the article and the comments---------------I rmember that guy committing suicide------IIRC he was involved with alot of revitalizing downtown Riverhead.
Oh sorry--this is a little OT

Hot Cawfee, what article with comments?

TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member