GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

The person arrested, DT, was brought up as a possible POI on the first thread in the beginning. DT's SM page was private then too. I think I can say all that now that it's out that he was arrested...in Florida. If I remember correctly...this is also the person the "friends" were talking about on their twitter pages.

The person arrested, DT, was brought up as a possible POI on the first thread in the beginning. DT's SM page was private then too. I think I can say all that now that it's out that he was arrested...in Florida. If I remember correctly...this is also the person the "friends" were talking about on their twitter pages.

Yes, I agree. I think it was the person her "friends" were mentioning on their twitter. I just viewed some of her friends pages and looks like this guy was hanging out with them the night after the murder. One of them mentions he was on my couch the next night acting like nothing happened...unbelievable

Yes, I agree. I think it was the person her "friends" were mentioning on their twitter. I just viewed some of her friends pages and looks like this guy was hanging out with them the night after the murder. One of them mentions he was on my couch the next night acting like nothing happened...unbelievable
What an animal! I wonder what the other warrant was for. I thought I would feel better after they got the person responsible but I don't. It is all just very sad...

The other warrant was for attempted rape in Suffolk County according to Newsday. Doesn't say if it is related or not. It also quotes a friend who says he once had a romantic relationship with Taylor. I'd provide a link but you need a login.

Tonight is the candlelight vigil for Sarah. How fitting they finally caught a suspect.

The other warrant was for attempted rape in Suffolk County according to Newsday. Doesn't say if it is related or not. It also quotes a friend who says he once had a romantic relationship with Taylor. I'd provide a link but you need a login.

Newsday article says it was an unrelated arrest warrant for an attempted rape in Suffolk.

Just saw on tv channel 12...the local Long Island news channel. Sarah's family and friends starting to assemble at the court house where they will be bringing the animal to be arraigned shortly. This poor family ..heartbreaking.

What an animal! I wonder what the other warrant was for. I thought I would feel better after they got the person responsible but I don't. It is all just very sad...

I feel exactly the same. I thought I would be ecstatic with joy and relief.
Instead, I feel sad. This is no consolation.

In News12 comments section (bc Im not subscribed [emoji35] )someone stated news conference at 12:30. Hopefully that is correct and more info will be made available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmo "monster" maybe...not animal. Animals don't murder.

am I allowed to say with all the venom and sarcasm I can muster (which is considerable) "Gee, he looks so misunderstood" ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back