NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

sds71

Reaction score
Bad Boy R&B singer Cassie sued mogul producer Diddy in Manhattan federal court today under the Adult Survivors Act for rape and violent abuse.

"In one incident described in the court papers, Cassie says that in early 2012, Diddy grew so angry about her dating Kid Cudi that he said he would blow up the rapper’s car. “Around that time,” the suit says, “Kid Cudi’s car exploded in his driveway.”Through a spokeswoman, Kid Cudi confirmed Cassie's account. “This is all true,” he said."

I read about this in The Daily Mail. IMO, it is about time Mr. Combs faces the music (see what I did there, LOL) about his alleged crimes. Reading some of the allegations, it's a wonder she is still alive, considering his ability to "allegedly" have people murdered. I believe he is behind the murder of Tupac Shakur, but that's another story.

If any of these allegations are true, he should consider himself lucky he isn't in prison.

JMO and all other disclaimers

Sean Combs - known as Diddy - is sued by ex-girlfriend Cassie

A settlement was reached Friday between singer Cassie Ventura and music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs, one day after Ventura accused him in a federal lawsuit of rape and years of abuse, according to statements from both sides.

“We have decided to resolve this matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family all the best. Love,” Combs said in a Friday statement obtained by CNN.

Ventura, who previously dated Combs, filed a lawsuit on Thursday accusing Combs of raping her and subjecting her to years of repeated physical and other abuse.

“I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control. I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support,” Ventura said in a statement obtained by CNN.

Details of the settlement were not immediately released.

Money talks.

No judgement here as far as she's concerned. I wish things were different but they're not, so I guess she's just accepted that she's better off agreeing to this and publicly closing it down, rather than remaining at the mercy of him and what damage she knows his power/money can do to her. Particularly to her if she's not compliant.

Wishing her well and a safe life far far away from him.

Last edited:
Sean “Diddy” Combs has been hit with a third lawsuit alleging sexual assault under the Adult Survivors Act that expired after Thanksgiving. The new complaint from an anonymous accuser alleges Combs and singer-songwriter Aaron Hall took turns raping the plaintiff and her friend in 1990 or 1991 – and that Diddy turned violent during a rage days later...

The new filing marks the third lawsuit filed against Combs in the days leading up to the expiration of the one-year Adult Survivors Act. The act provided a look-back window for sex assault allegations that had passed the statute of limitations. R&B singer Cassie filed a blockbuster complaint against Combs on Nov. 16 alleging rape, sex trafficking and repeated beatings. (Diddy reached a private settlement with Cassie one day later.)

A second accuser filed a lawsuit earlier on Thursday that alleges Combs drugged and sexually assaulted her when she was a Syracuse University college student in 1991. She alleges Combs filmed the incident and showed the video to others in an act described as “revenge *advertiser censored*.” Through a rep, Diddy denied the allegation, calling it “made up and not credible” and “a money grab.”

Makes me sick after all the sadistic violence he’s heaped probably on countless women, he had the nerve to brand himself as “love”. He deserves to be behind bars and has been stupendously lucky to have avoided jail time.

"Unlike many victims who have come forward after decades, Ms. Doe can prove that she not only met Mr. Combs on the night in question, but was in his studio, in New York City, with him on that night. Remember when viewing these, Ms. Doe was 17 years old."

Attachments

• IMG_1218.jpeg
    IMG_1218.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 72
personal opinion: Mr. Combs has made my skin crawl since his reality TV series. not surprised about the allegations
tlcya, Mine too! I accidentally bought a book about Combs while researching the Tupac Shuker murder. Now, I haven't read the book, yet. I have read other books about Tupac's murder, but every one I have read always has something to say about what a "scum bucket" (my words) Sean Combs is.

Eugene Deal, who was at one time Sean Combs' head bodyguard, wrote a book called, "Guarding Hip Hop," and it is a good read. It sort of incriminates Mr. Combs in the killing of the Notorious BIG, who was his artist. For that little tidbit alone, it is a worthy read.

Sean “Diddy” Combs was sued Monday in federal court by a producer on his most recent album, who accuses the music mogul of sexually harassing, drugging and threatening him over more than a year. The producer, Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones, says in the lawsuit that he lived and traveled with Combs from September 2022 to November 2023, during which time he recorded hours of video and audio of Combs, his staff and others “engaging in serious illegal activity.”

Among the allegations is that Combs forced Jones to procure sex workers and pressured him to engage in unwelcomed sex acts with them and others and that Combs gave laced alcoholic beverages to people who attended parties at his homes.

The lawsuit includes what it says are screenshots from gatherings hosted at Combs’ homes that included underage girls and sex workers, some of whom he said were provided drinks that had been laced with drugs at Combs’ direction.

Sean “Diddy” Combs was sued Monday in federal court by a producer on his most recent album, who accuses the music mogul of sexually harassing, drugging and threatening him over more than a year. The producer, Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones, says in the lawsuit that he lived and traveled with Combs from September 2022 to November 2023, during which time he recorded hours of video and audio of Combs, his staff and others “engaging in serious illegal activity.”

Among the allegations is that Combs forced Jones to procure sex workers and pressured him to engage in unwelcomed sex acts with them and others and that Combs gave laced alcoholic beverages to people who attended parties at his homes.

The lawsuit includes what it says are screenshots from gatherings hosted at Combs’ homes that included underage girls and sex workers, some of whom he said were provided drinks that had been laced with drugs at Combs’ direction.

I missed this! I has a total shoulder replacement Monday, so I haven't been keeping up on the news. He is just disgusting. I need to read the posted articles. I will be back to comment after I read the articles. Thanks everyone for the links.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back