NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

I thought the documentary Murder Rap, although dated, is an eye-opening walk through the LAPD investigation of both Tupac and Biggie from the lead detective's perspective. I've got Keefe D's book Compton Street Legend in my shopping cart but haven't ordered it yet. Has anyone read it?

He is also accused of having Biggie Smalls murdered. His ex-bodyguard, Gene Deal, says he thinks that Sean Combs had Biggie murdered. That would would be in addition to having Tupac killed.

JMO
help me understand bc I am woefully uneducated on East Coast/West Coast rap beef (is it even still a thing?)…what would Biggie have done to warrant being killed? I thought him and Diddy were friends?

I was watching a recent stand up by Josh Johnson (he’s super funny by the way) about the raid on Diddy’s homes…allegedly Diddy’s father used to hang out with the real-life “American Gangster” aka the man the Denzel Washington movie is based on? That would explain (but not excuse) a lot of Diddy’s behavior.

I have never seen the movie (and now I really need to watch it) but apparently Denzel’s character is a ruthless mob boss or something to that effect.

Anyways, the point of the above is that Diddy seems to have fashioned himself as our present day “American Gangster” as we continue to hear commentary on how scary he is.

Interesting read about the breakdown of SC business relationship with the tequila company. I usually hit a paywall with the NYT, but was able to access this. You results may vary.

I have been sidelined since having a total shoulder replacement the last week of February, so I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos about Sean Combs. I found one today, and I need to go back and find the name of the creator, but for those of us that are following the cases related to Sean Combs, this one is eye-opening!

There are allegations that Combs ordered the murders of at least seven people. The ones that I knew about are Tupac Shakur "Suge"(Marion) Knight, and "Biggie Smalls" (Christopher Wallace). I did not know that he is suspected of killing his ex-girlfriend and mother of some of his children Kim Porter, even though the autopsy said she died of pneumonia. Apparently, as the story is alleged, he had her poisoned, which caused the pneumonia that killed her.

Another alleged victim of Combs' is Jamal Robles. He was Suge Knight's friend and sometime bodyguard that was shot in Atlanta after a fight in a nightclub in Atlanta after a confrontation with members of Combs' entourage. I am not too sure about how Combs ordered this, but Robles was shot by Anthony Jones who was Combs' bodyguard.

Two other alleged victims of Combs are an author Terrance Dean, who blew the lid off of the alleged sexual scandals of the hip-hop industry in the 1990s. He died under mysterious circumstances, allegedly poisoned because Combs ordered it. LINK Al B. Sure! says that Combs is behind his life threatening coma. In the YouTube video that I watched, Combs allegedly ordered someone to poison him to kill him, but the amount of poison wasn't enough to kill him. Here is the link to one of the stories about Al B. Sure!'s coma. LINK

I am not sure whether or not to believe all of this, but I think Duane "Keffe D" Davis' trial might answer the questions about Tupac Shakur, "Suge" Knight, and "Biggie Smalls."

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

There have long been rumors about Diddy (and other men in the hip hop world) being on the down-low and grooming and abusing young men and boys who are trying to make it big. I haven't read through the whole lawsuit from Rodney Jones, but it carries a lot of the same themes as previous rumors: compelling people into sex work, compelling people into having sex with sex workers, and involving minors in inappropriate situations including sexual intercourse with minors.

Usher, who is indirectly mentioned in the lawsuit (not named, but it's a fair deduction that he is the Superbowl performer with a Las Vegas residency) is known to have lived with P Diddy when he was 14, and has spoken multiple times on how wild it was, eg. walking in on orgies.

I have been sidelined since having a total shoulder replacement the last week of February, so I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos about Sean Combs. I found one today, and I need to go back and find the name of the creator, but for those of us that are following the cases related to Sean Combs, this one is eye-opening!

There are allegations that Combs ordered the murders of at least seven people. The ones that I knew about are Tupac Shakur "Suge"(Marion) Knight, and "Biggie Smalls" (Christopher Wallace). I did not know that he is suspected of killing his ex-girlfriend and mother of some of his children Kim Porter, even though the autopsy said she died of pneumonia. Apparently, as the story is alleged, he had her poisoned, which caused the pneumonia that killed her.

Another alleged victim of Combs' is Jamal Robles. He was Suge Knight's friend and sometime bodyguard that was shot in Atlanta after a fight in a nightclub in Atlanta after a confrontation with members of Combs' entourage. I am not too sure about how Combs ordered this, but Robles was shot by Anthony Jones who was Combs' bodyguard.

Two other alleged victims of Combs are an author Terrance Dean, who blew the lid off of the alleged sexual scandals of the hip-hop industry in the 1990s. He died under mysterious circumstances, allegedly poisoned because Combs ordered it. LINK Al B. Sure! says that Combs is behind his life threatening coma. In the YouTube video that I watched, Combs allegedly ordered someone to poison him to kill him, but the amount of poison wasn't enough to kill him. Here is the link to one of the stories about Al B. Sure!'s coma. LINK

I am not sure whether or not to believe all of this, but I think Duane "Keffe D" Davis' trial might answer the questions about Tupac Shakur, "Suge" Knight, and "Biggie Smalls."

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.
Wow, thank you for this!!! I always thought he had a dark energy around him growing up. I could never quite place why I got that feeling but it makes sense now.

There have long been rumors about Diddy (and other men in the hip hop world) being on the down-low and grooming and abusing young men and boys who are trying to make it big. I haven't read through the whole lawsuit from Rodney Jones, but it carries a lot of the same themes as previous rumors: compelling people into sex work, compelling people into having sex with sex workers, and involving minors in inappropriate situations including sexual intercourse with minors.

Usher, who is indirectly mentioned in the lawsuit (not named, but it's a fair deduction that he is the Superbowl performer with a Las Vegas residency) is known to have lived with P Diddy when he was 14, and has spoken multiple times on how wild it was, eg. walking in on orgies.
I have seen multiple clips of Diddy with Justin Bieber and it’s so obvious JB is uncomfortable in all of them. His marriage to Hailey Baldwin was weird for me…almost like it was arranged, I believe she also attended the church he attended in Hollywood which has connections to the infamous Lou Taylor. Lou Taylor’s bestie and former asst during Britney Spears’ conservatorship, Robin Greenhill, was implicated in Jones’ lawsuit against Diddy as overseeing payments to sex workers.

LT got her start at Uptown Records, where Diddy was an intern and helped make Mary J.Blige a star. It’s all very entangled and nefarious…as a millennial I never knew the industry was so rife with abuse by monsters like Diddy, not until I was an adult. The fact that Diddy has been taping his crimes since the 90s and he’s evaded prison thus far is incredible to me. His archive of videos must be massive and god only knows what more we’ll learn.

How has he not been charged and arrested? Is the DA really so afraid he’d walk? I don’t get it. There should be more than enough to charge him even if he’s given bail.

Wow, thank you for this!!! I always thought he had a dark energy around him growing up. I could never quite place why I got that feeling but it makes sense now.

I have seen multiple clips of Diddy with Justin Bieber and it’s so obvious JB is uncomfortable in all of them. His marriage to Hailey Baldwin was weird for me…almost like it was arranged, I believe she also attended the church he attended in Hollywood which has connections to the infamous Lou Taylor. Lou Taylor’s bestie and former asst during Britney Spears’ conservatorship, Robin Greenhill, was implicated in Jones’ lawsuit against Diddy as overseeing payments to sex workers.

LT got her start at Uptown Records, where Diddy was an intern and helped make Mary J.Blige a star. It’s all very entangled and nefarious…as a millennial I never knew the industry was so rife with abuse by monsters like Diddy, not until I was an adult. The fact that Diddy has been taping his crimes since the 90s and he’s evaded prison thus far is incredible to me. His archive of videos must be massive and god only knows what more we’ll learn.

How has he not been charged and arrested? Is the DA really so afraid he’d walk? I don’t get it. There should be more than enough to charge him even if he’s given bail.

I watched a MSM vid that had R Kelly's prosecutor on as a guest. Her opinion was that an indictment will definitely come down. No way those raids would have happened unless they had many things assembled already. Found it!

I have been following the hiphop/rap gossip sites since this broke, and the extent of Diddys bad acts is mind-boggling. Can't link any of them or talk about what they say, but that is my overall impression.

After all this, he will probably be charged with nothing!! Money and fame, with friends in high places can get you off
I don't think he will NOT be charged. I think the Feds are just going through all of the evidence and making an air-tight case. There is NO way he won't be charged.

IMO, JMO, and all other disclaimers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back