NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago

State Police Superintendent:"The last positive sighting of #DavidSweat was at the time of his escape" #nyprisonbreak
0 retweets 1 favorite

Are they even sure they were together? Because it doesn't sound like it to me!

NO! He just said that they had definite evidence that they were together last Saturday in the first cabin, but the more recent evidence was just Matt.

Sweat could be anywhere.

the LE sounds like he knows better than the gov

that is what I was saying before --- they all use tradegy to get airtime to get reelcected, the dude was whereever he lives or whatever three hours ago, flies drives whatever in , meets with the people that are really in thick of it , and then they go out and act like they have a clue

I am sorry , I liked my anology, I am having a heart attack, no worries a dentist is coming

same sh%t

Lois Clermont ‏@EditorLois 3m3 minutes ago

Cut screen and broken window at Malone camp tipped off owner to intrusion. #PrisonBreakNY

TWCNews (local station) Live: at the presser:

Cuomo - we haven't tallied up the cost but no doubt it is expensive but I have no doubt it was worth it, this is the first escape from this prison and this is a prison that goes back about 100 years (try 155)

thanks to the members of the community and once again for people in the immediate vicinity be safe be careful and if you see something suspicious dial 911. Thank you very much.

(done on TWCNews)

Are they even sure they were together? Because it doesn't sound like it to me!

HI!
That is what just hit me listening to word choice at this pressor !!! ANd that explains him still being out !

ah ha

ok hold the presses

we all are operating on the notion that we know they were together

BUT in reality , noone has really said that

which if thought about makes more sense - in that he is not captured or dead---

thoughts pls

This leads me to believe they were together very recently.
Two sets of footprints were found in the area, the law enforcement officials said. The second set is believed to belong to Sweat.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/us/new-york-prison-break/

My hands are tired guys I"m taking a break! Back in like 2 minutes LOL.

1m [h=2]Escaped NY prisoner Richard Matt did not fire at officers, was shot by police when he did not comply with police order to put hands up, state police chief says - @Reuters

[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member