NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we hear that LE had Matt on a camera with the shotgun? Maybe they have Sweat on one too!

Apologies if already posted:

A trail camera outside of nearby Whippleville took a photo of the two men this week, law-enforcement sources tell The Daily Beast. Authorities had asked hunters to deploy the cameras now instead of waiting until August, when they are normally placed ahead of deer-hunting season, which begins on October 1. The camera photographed both men and showed Matt holding a shotgun. Trail cameras are silent and it’s believed that the two men did not know they had been seen. Photographic evidence, including a time-stamp, helped authorities refine their search.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/26/escaped-murderer-richard-matt-shot-by-police.html

MSNBS showing the inside of the cabin S & M broke into. Cabin was owned by 3 Clinton CO's and 3 from Upstate correctional, it was one of the Upstate CO's that discovered that the cabin had been broken into! Hmmm?

But WHICH cabin that they broke into? The first one? That's the story given behind the first breakin.

MSNBS showing the inside of the cabin S & M broke into. Cabin was owned by 3 Clinton CO's and 3 from Upstate correctional, it was one of the Upstate CO's that discovered that the cabin had been broken into!

Its Hmmm?

Its just unreal guys! MOre arrests are coming

No, I have in the last 49 seconds started to think that - they seperated a long time ago, or Matt killed him I think that sounds really realistic and fits Matts history while explaining why , if , as most think , they were together, hours later , hop a long is still free

I am chainging my mind , I think Matt killed Sweat in the last week

That's what I'm thinking too!

It makes sense that the area would be littered with cabins and campsites owned by CO's. It sounds like the largest industry in that rural area.

precisely

so not unusual that one or both of them would end up in one owned/leased by CO's

I wouldn't bat an eye if it came out that Matt killed Sweat at some point and left him behind. JMO. NO there's no reason to think that, NO there's no rumor of that. I'm merely saying that in this case, it wouldn't faze me a bit.

I have long thought the same. Matt's co-defendant described the way he snapped his boss' neck like it was nothing...like he was just opening a bottle of beer or something.

I have felt if Matt thought Sweat was holding him up because he was injured or something that he'd think nothing of taking him out.

OK, do we know that there is a ownership connection with the cabin and corrections officers - today is the first time I heard that here

I mean that is mind boggling, but have never heard that till today

is that like for sure????
This info has been out there for awhile...

I will not shed any tears for the death of Mr. Matt. He wanted them to shoot him at that point. He had no intentions of going back to prison. That officer did the right thing. Over and Done. :rose:

I understand what the poster upthread was saying, that we should not be 'happy' for someone's death, and that everyone is a son and a brother or father etc. And that's all true.

However this son/brother/father was holding an entire region hostage and everyone was in danger of being assaulted or killed in their homes or in their cars or camps. As long as he was alive and running free everyone else was in danger. So with that in mind, I am relieved he is gone.

Lyle's Attorney:

no, they haven't questioned Lyle again

yes, he has spoken to Joyce on the phone since last saw her

now i bet THOSE are some awkward silences there.......i mean what do you say? first of all, you are being recorded........second of all, what do you say? lol

It's an interesting idea that Sweat is already out there dead somewhere. And now Matt's dead...we'll never know unless someone stumbles upon his body.

A legend for the ages.

Or he went in the opposite direction.

Or he's right where they're looking.

I'm not putting my money on anything tonight.

Very good points to ponder :)

And if Matt killed Sweat, it would be felony murder....for which Miss Tillie would be held accountable.

I hear you, but I doubt it

DA can say it all he wants. I don't believe it>it's to distract from the real issues that go on within CCF and the State's employees

They don't even have evidence against her on conspiracy to commit murder (Lyle) charges imo

Sure they would love to continue to distract, to sensationalize--closet sex with the Big Boys, etc in order to divert discussion...

from all the corruption going on within the facility

But WHICH cabin that they broke into? The first one? That's the story given behind the first breakin.

We knew about the first cabin. This sounds like its the second cabin...oh lord! One martini was not enough!!!

precisely

so not unusual that one or both of them would end up in one owned/leased by CO's
The thing is, the anchor made a point of saying how this isn't a cabin you would stumble upon, that it was tucked away and difficult to access. Also said they could have hunkered
down for quite some time, as it was well stocked W/food, beds, blankets.

now i bet THOSE are some awkward silences there.......i mean what do you say? first of all, you are being recorded........second of all, what do you say? lol

Yes. They are being recorded.

"So, made any new friends?"

Its just unreal guys! MOre arrests are coming

Why is it so surprising that local CO's would like to hunt? I bet there are a whole lot of cabins around there owned or leased by CO's. It does not mean they gave the keys to the killers.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 13m13 minutes ago

I just spoke to the cabin owner, who lives 200 feet from the cabin with his family. He said he saw the grape gin was on the counter

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 13m13 minutes ago

Cabin owner said he called police and when they arrived they heard gunshots, police ran in the woods and he heard more shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
restfulmedsuk