NY NY - Sylvia Lwowski, 22, Staten Island, 6 Sept 1975 - #5

Thanks, good to hear someone did investigate. I haven’t checked in here for a while, and recently retired, so I am spending time trying to revisit some cases I had been following. Too bad the person who is likely responsible will get away with it. I found one of his family member’s on FB, along with family photos, and it appears he carried on with his life and never looked back. Very sad for Sylvia and her family.

He did, as you say, carry on with his life without even a brief look in the rearview mirror. I think we know essentially what happened to Sylvia-and so do the police, but because his car apparently hadn’t been searched, or maybe the forensics available at the time couldn’t detect enough evidence to arrest him

I wonder if there is a connection to confessed serial killer Cottingham? He had both NY and NJ connections and has recently confessed to additional murders.

I wonder if there is a connection to confessed serial killer Cottingham? He had both NY and NJ connections and has recently confessed to additional murders.
While I still believe it was her fiance, I guess we really don’t know, and at this point, probably never will.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back